• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social Responsibility Questionnaire

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
BBC - Science & Nature - Human Body and Mind - Mind - Morals

My result:

You scored 35.5 out of a total of 44.

Your score puts you in the mature category of social reasoning and the majority of people will have scores in this range. Thinking here transcends the practicalities of one's preferences and exchanges to an emphasis upon social feeling, caring and conduct.

You take into account the consequences of actions for other people, whether for benefit or harm, as a consideration in its own right for deciding how one should act towards others. You emphasise relationships, thinking how you might feel if you were on the receiving end. Empathy is important, as well as compassion.

You are likely to expect others to conform to normally expected conduct, reflecting on "common decency" and will think of the chaos caused by laws being broken. You will value, love and respect others, and appreciate some higher values, as well as speaking of the benefits of a clean conscience or pride.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My Results

You scored 27.5 out of a total of 44.

Your score puts you in the mature category of social reasoning and the majority of people will have scores in this range. Thinking here transcends the practicalities of one's preferences and exchanges to an emphasis upon social feeling, caring and conduct.

You take into account the consequences of actions for other people, whether for benefit or harm, as a consideration in its own right for deciding how one should act towards others. You emphasise relationships, thinking how you might feel if you were on the receiving end. Empathy is important, as well as compassion.

You are likely to expect others to conform to normally expected conduct, reflecting on "common decency" and will think of the chaos caused by laws being broken. You will value, love and respect others, and appreciate some higher values, as well as speaking of the benefits of a clean conscience or pride.

P

Phantonym

My Results

You scored 40.5 out of a total of 44.

Your score puts you in the highest category of social reasoning. You will see ethical and moral values as important to the needs of society and will appeal to basic rights or values. You might say "Honesty is a standard which everyone should accept" or "Life is sacred."

Conformity to ethical norms is important to you, in terms of a responsibility, obligation or commitment for all individuals, although you may be willing to consider exceptions in some particular circumstances. You are likely to suggest that with entitlement or privilege comes responsibility.

You will appeal to considerations of responsible character or integrity in others, preferring a consistent or standard practice of behaviour in order to avoid damage to social institutions such as the legal system.

However, you will want to see an adjusted case-by-case application of standards for the sake of fairness to all people. Lastly, you are very likely to appeal to standards of individual or personal conscience, as well as of honour, dignity or integrity.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
The results aren't terribly nuanced. It would be more interesting if there were some analysis about one's own personal conception of ethics.

Anyway: You scored 37 out of a total of 44.

I take that as, "You have a good sense of social justice, but aren't all that assed about rules for rules' sake."

G

garbage

Results

You scored 39.5 out of a total of 44.

My Results

Your score puts you in the highest category of social reasoning. You will see ethical and moral values as important to the needs of society and will appeal to basic rights or values. You might say "Honesty is a standard which everyone should accept" or "Life is sacred."

Conformity to ethical norms is important to you, in terms of a responsibility, obligation or commitment for all individuals, although you may be willing to consider exceptions in some particular circumstances. You are likely to suggest that with entitlement or privilege comes responsibility.

You will appeal to considerations of responsible character or integrity in others, preferring a consistent or standard practice of behaviour in order to avoid damage to social institutions such as the legal system.

However, you will want to see an adjusted case-by-case application of standards for the sake of fairness to all people. Lastly, you are very likely to appeal to standards of individual or personal conscience, as well as of honour, dignity or integrity.

Yeah, sort of

Scores on the questionnaire form a scale that tracks the development of reasoning from childhood through to adulthood about social, ethical and moral issues.

"Therefore, you should answer like everyone else would if they were an adult. That way, we all get along, because we'll all have exactly the same values and exactly the same way of looking at the world." :wacko:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah. I'm a hall monitor, sorry. :)

Results

You scored 40 out of a total of 44.

wolfy

awsm
33.5 out of a total of 44.

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
You scored 36.5 out of a total of 44.

Aderack said:
I take that as, "You have a good sense of social justice, but aren't all that assed about rules for rules' sake."

:yes:

juggernaut

Permabanned
You scored 41.5 out of a total of 44.

(...and I don't even believe in a "higher power")

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
My Results

Results

You scored 41 out of a total of 44.

unsurprising.
and another heathen.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Didn't you guys get this question?

Question 12. How important is it for you to tell the truth while taking the social responsibility test?

__ Very important
__ Important
__ Not important
__ Ludicrous

What is the best reason you have for the answer you gave above?
  • Social responsibility is teh suk!
  • You're always supposed to give the right answer, even if it's a lie.
  • It puts up a smokescreen so I can get away with all the nasty things I love to do and not get kicked out of the Scouts program.
  • Of course I wouldn't lie, what sort of insanity is this question?
  • Superman wouldn't lie, neither would I.
  • Bill Clinton / George W. Bush wouldn't lie, neither would I.
  • My mom would be disappointed in me and weep softly at the threshold of my hearing in order inspire the most guilt possible.
  • God would find out and then I'd have it coming.
  • God would find out and reward me exorbitantly because he is pure evil pwn r0xx0rz!
  • Ivy wouldn't like it.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You female INTPs are much too responsible and cooperative. Why can't you be total bad asses like your male counterparts??

read my last post.
I'm subversive. :smile:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
You female INTPs are much too responsible and cooperative. Why can't you be total bad asses like your male counterparts??

I like to keep my bad-assitude strictly to the private sphere. Drawing needless attention/obstructions to myself in the public/social sphere shrinks my room to maneuver in the spheres where I want to.

Didn't you guys get this question?

Question 12. How important is it for you to tell the truth while taking the social responsibility test?

__ Very important
__ Important
__ Not important
__ Ludicrous

What is the best reason you have for the answer you gave above?
  • Social responsibility is teh suk!
  • You're always supposed to give the right answer, even if it's a lie.
  • It puts up a smokescreen so I can get away with all the nasty things I love to do and not get kicked out of the Scouts program.
  • Of course I wouldn't lie, what sort of insanity is this question?
  • Superman wouldn't lie, neither would I.
  • Bill Clinton / George W. Bush wouldn't lie, neither would I.
  • My mom would be disappointed in me and weep softly at the threshold of my hearing in order inspire the most guilt possible.
  • God would find out and then I'd have it coming.
  • God would find out and reward me exorbitantly because he is pure evil pwn r0xx0rz!
  • Ivy wouldn't like it.

:doh: missed it.
That said, I could think something's important for people to do then exempt myself from doing it. Results would be a bit different, I wager.

juggernaut

Permabanned
:doh: missed it.
That said, I could think something's important for people to do then exempt myself from doing it. Results would be a bit different, perhaps.

I like to keep my bad-assitude strictly to the private sphere. Drawing needless attention/obstructions to myself in the public/social sphere shrinks my room to maneuver in the spheres where I want to.

That sounds mildly INTJ of you Ina. :)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
read my last post.
I'm subversive. :smile:

Well your subversion is too pleasant sounding!

*touches your spheres*