• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Colour Test Colour Quiz (via colorquiz.com)

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I certainly hope this is not a serious question.

?
The colors that make me feel the best are consistent. My "favorite" colors are based on this. I'm curious if this is different than other people.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
?
The colors that make me feel the best are consistent. My "favorite" colors are based on this. I'm curious if this is different than other people.
My favourite colour is red. It does not however always make me feel good. At different times, different situations, different mind states, you feel better with different colours. It always changes. But a favourite usually remains constant.

sleepy

Your Existing Situation
"Very emotional and artistic, enjoys being surrounded by beauty and art. Looking for a partner who always has an eye for beauty and who enjoys close, loving relationships."
Yes, but this is more in my head.

Your Stress Sources
"Feels that life must give more than it has and that her hopes and desires should be fully achieved. her existing circumstances are causing her to be anxious and worry; she is on edge and fears her missing out on opportunity. Eagar to avoid future setbacks or loss of status, she tries to make herself notice and to standout and is need of security."
In a way.
Your Restrained Characteristics

"Demanding and picky in her relationships, but careful not to bring out conflict or disagreements and this may decrease her chances of achieving her goals and ideas."

His confidence is low but she is unable to admit that is the reason for her avoidance of conflict. Feels it is a situation out of her control and she is making the best of it.

Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. she is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome her lack of energy and may become irritable if she does not recover.

Current events have her feeling forced to make bargains and put aside her own desires for now. she is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Current events have her feeling forced to make bargains and put aside her own desires for now. she is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.
Not sure

Your Desired Objective
"Longs for a loving, caring, and supportive relationship, and fanaticizes of living in perfect harmony with others. Has a strong desire for tenderness and affection and enjoys things which are artistically pleasing to the eye."
Yay
Your Actual Problem
Fears others will try to hold her back from achieving her goals and the things she wants. Puts on the charm and can be manipulative towards others hoping she can get them to do as she wishes and making it easier for her to reach her own goals.
Sometimes

Your Actual Problem #2
"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave her feeling the same way. Looking for friendly, pleasant relationships with others, who will further develop her intellect. she tries to escape into a fantasy world where things go her way and her desires are easier to reach."
Hotter

Seems to be universal problems. And I kinda knew what the results would be when I picked the colours I did since their symbolism is also fairly universal. But it was rather accurate. Finally isfp result :) at least close.

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
My favourite colour is red. It does not however always make me feel good. At different times, different situations, different mind states, you feel better with different colours. It always changes. But a favourite usually remains constant.

The only times where I've felt that much difference in how I feel upon seeing colors is when they mean something. An example is I'm searching for someone and I remember the color of the shirt they were wearing and thus have a reaction when I think I've found them.

I'm actually somewhat surprised if people have large differences in their reactions to a color when the color doesn't have some attached meaning.

Edit:
My favorite has actually been less constant. This is because when I was young I didn't really have reactions to any color. So I decided on my favorite arbitrarily. Since I started basing it on how it makes me feel there haven't been any changes.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The only times where I've felt that much difference in how I feel upon seeing colors is when they mean something. An example is I'm searching for someone and I remember the color of the shirt they were wearing and thus have a reaction when I think I've found them.

I'm actually somewhat surprised if people have large differences in their reactions to a color when the color doesn't have some attached meaning.

Edit:
My favorite has actually been less constant. This is because when I was young I didn't really have reactions to any color. So I decided on my favorite arbitrarily. Since I started basing it on how it makes me feel there haven't been any changes.
You'd be surprised about the psychological metaphysics of colours. I have learnt quite a bit about it and that one can feel better looking at one colour than the other because of their current situation.

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
How can a colour not have meaning?

What do you mean by meaning? I'm talking about a color as a very specific symbol for something. Not vague meanings created by an individual.

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your Existing Situation

Seeks to share a bond of understanding intimacy in an esthetic atmosphere of peace and tenderness. Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities - especially in the company of someone equally sensitive.

Your Stress Sources

Feels unappreciated and finds the existing situation disagreeable. Wants personal recognition and the esteem of others to compensate for the lack of like-minded people with whom to ally himself and make himself more secure. His sensual self-restraint makes it difficult for him to give himself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and merge with another. This disturbs him as he regards such instincts as weaknesses to be overcome; only by not succumbing to them, he feels, can he withstand the difficulties of the situation. Wants to be valued as a desirable associate and admired for his personal qualities.

Feels listless, hemmed in, and anxious; considers that circumstances and forcing him to restrain his desires. Wants to avoid open conflict with others and to have peace and quiet.

Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity. Demanding and particular in his choice of a partner and in his relations with those close to him. Needs reassurance and is careful to avoid open conflict since this might reduce his prospects of realizing his hopes.

Insists that his goals are realistic and sticks obstinately to them, even though circumstances are forcing him to compromise. Very exacting in the standards he applies to his choice of a partner.

Your Desired Objective

Longs for tenderness and for a sensitivity of feeling into which he can blend. Responsive to anything esthetic and tasteful. Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a situation of idealized harmony. Has an imperative need for tenderness and affection.

Your Actual Problem

Needs to be valued and respected as an exceptional individual, in order to increase his self-esteem and his feeling of personal worth. Resists mediocrity and sets himself high standards.

Your Actual Problem #2

Depleted vitality has created an intolerance for any further stimulation, or demands on his resources. A feeling of powerlessness subjects him to agitation and acute distress. Tries to escape from this by relinquishing the struggle, and by finding peaceful and restful conditions in which to recuperate in an atmosphere of affection and security.

cheers,
Ian

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Your Existing Situation
Needs excitement and constant stimulation. Willingly participates in activities that are thrilling and offer adventure.

Your Stress Sources
"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones he choices to give himself."

"Tries to participate and involve himself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."
"Finds satisfaction in sexual activity, but is emotionally detached which prevents him from becoming too involved."
"Feels he is carry more than his share of problems. He is flexible and laid back, sticking to his goals and working to overcome any difficulty."
"He is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity, but can be restless and emotionally distant so he never really gets too involved with others."

Your Desired Objective
"Is very intense person who seeks excitement and sexual stimulation. Wants others to see him as an exciting and interesting person, who is also charming and can easily influence others. Uses his charm to increase his chances of success and gain other people's trust."

Your Actual Problem
"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists he is free to develop in his own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on his own, with little to no help from others."

I've done this before, different every time.

sleepy

What do you mean by meaning? I'm talking about a color as a very specific symbol for something. Not vague meanings created by an individual.

Colour is not random. Colours have spesific purposes. There are very good reasons that a strawberry is red when grown. All these things are registered by your subconsciousness throughout your life. And you will act on it, most often unaware.

Arbitrary meanings created by mentally unstable people was not what I had in mind. This may also make you produce associations, but not fully as genetically hard-wired or powerful.

For a complete picture on how these mechanisms work on your mind you must combine both the conscious aspect(the latter example) and the subconscious aspect(the former).

Keep in mind that this is light. Colours is something we have defined. They do not exist outside the human realm of thought, at least not as we as individuals experience them. But information of the matter in form of colour is made available to our eyes for ease of navigation, as it is to other species. And this information will create emotions--> the fuel you stay alive on...

There is a lot of meaning to colour. A true colourist magician could possibly blow your mind right out of your skull by coulors alone....

moira

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
Your Existing Situation
Looking for excitement and adventure and anything new and far from ordinary. Is bored by routines and repetition.

Very true!

Your Stress Sources
"Important that she find a partner who is trustworthy, understanding, and has the ability to communicate well. Makes sure to follow up on all opportunities presented to her. she is highly critical and refuses to be made a fool from trusting others too much. Must believe the intentions of others are genuine and real. Is always watching and analyzing where she stands with others to make sure her is not being manipulated."

Well, I have a partner and yes, these things are very important.

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended."?

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity.

Somewhat true.

Your Desired Objective
"Feels as if she has been held back from many things, and that other things have always tried to dominate her. she now feels she has to make up for lost time by living an overly intense lifestyle."

??? maybe, yes.

Your Actual Problem
Is afraid she will be held back from obtaining the things she wants leading her to act out with a hectic intensity.
Your Actual Problem #2
"Wishes she was more spontaneous and impulsive, but holds back because she needs things to be in order, rational, and clearly defined."

Yes I believe that is true.

Interesting test

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Existing Situation
"Needs a peaceful and quiet environment. Desires an affectionate and faithful partner who will spoil him and treat him with importance. If he feels mistreated or a lack of attention, he may withdraw."

Your Stress Sources
"Current problems are seen as dangerous and threatening. He is angry a the thought he will have to continually put off his own goals for the time being, leaving him feeling powerless to change things. He feels used, overwhelmed, and exhausted at the demands placed on him."

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."
Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.
"Although he feels isolated and alone, he is afraid of forming deep, meaningful relationships. Is conceited and is easily offended."
Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Your Desired Objective
Is constantly trying to prove himself and make a positive difference though he is constantly faced with criticism and disapproval

Your Actual Problem
"All energy has been used and he has none left to engage in anymore anxiety or demands. Feeling powerless to change the situation, leaving him frustrated, agitated, irritated, and annoyed with himself. Tries to escape by acting stubbornly sticking to his opinions, but his helplessness leads to some insecurities. Is very sensitive to criticism and easily offended."

:ohmy::ohmy:That's totally accurate!:ohmy::ohmy:

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Your Existing Situation

Desires to be respected by others in order to gain their trust and support for her own personal gain.

Is there any other way?

Your Stress Sources

"Always trying to make a good impression on others, but doubtful she is succeeding. Feels she has the right to everything she hopes and dreams of and becomes annoyed and helpless when things don't go her way. Is troubled by the very thought of failure which leaves her feeling miserable. Always sees herself as the victim as if everyone treats her poorly and she never is given her fair share. Feels her failures are no fault of her own, but due to the shortcomings of others."

I don´t get annoyed when things don´t go my way, and never put myself in the victim role. I don´t want anybody to feel sorry for me, so this paragraph is an utter lie.

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Emotionally demanding and will involve herself in close relationships but won't get too involved or give too much of himself.

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

I´m not helpless. But the sex part is true.

Your Desired Objective

"Always trying to make a good impression on others, and is constantly watching to see if she is succeeding in this. Is interested in how others react to him; this makes her feel in control. Strategically plans out ways to gain further influence over others and special recognition. Is easily distracted by the pleasingly beautiful and original."

I don´t mind at all what other people think of me. But I work to gain influence over them.

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling a lack of energy, she does not wish to be involved in further activity or give in to demands. she is feeling powerless causing her stress, agitation, and irritation, all which she tries to escape by refusing to participate altogether. she tries to escape into a fantasy world where things go her way and her desires are easier to reach."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave her feeling the same way. Looking for friendly, pleasant relationships with others, who will further develop her intellect. she tries to escape into a fantasy world where things go her way and her desires are easier to reach."

My actual problem is dealing with this scarily inaccurate test.

SilverMoon

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
The Color Test

Interesting what you can get by picking colors lol
:)
The Color Quiz...
http://colorquiz.com/quiz.php

Color Test - Results

Your Existing Situation
"Is stubborn and strong-willed, once her mind is made up it is impossible to change it. she does not ask for much, so she feels when she does ask her needs should be met."

Your Stress Sources
"Always trying to make a good impression on others, but doubtful she is succeeding. Feels she has the right to everything she hopes and dreams of and becomes annoyed and helpless when things don't go her way. Is troubled by the very thought of failure which leaves her feeling miserable. Always sees herself as the victim as if everyone treats her poorly and she never is given her fair share. Feels her failures are no fault of her own, but due to the shortcomings of others."

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended."

Current situations force her into compromise and placing her own hopes and desires on hold for the time being.

"Seeking to broaden her horizons and believes her hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries she may not be able to do the things she wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore her confidence."

Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
"Wishes to live in a calm, peaceful, relaxing environment, where everyone gets along and there is a strong sense of belonging."

Your Actual Problem
Lack of energy leaves her unnoticed to pursue further activities or demands placed on her. she feels powerless which leaves her agitated and depressed. Tries to escape from her struggles by searching for peaceful and restful conditions in which to relax and recover in an atmosphere full of security.

Your Actual Problem #2
Disappointed because her hopes have not come to pass and she fears coming up with new goals will only lead to further disappointment. These conflicting emotions lead to a feeling of anxiety and depression. she tries to escape into a peaceful and calm relationship which offers encouragement and protection from further disappointment.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
blue is blue and red is green

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whoa.
Just whoa...

Your Actual Problem

"Tends to be too trusting, so she must protect herself from this or she runs the risk of being misunderstood or used by others. Searching for a relationship which provides a safe and understanding environment, one where she knows exactly where she stands with her partner at all times."

How did it do that??? I just picked my favorite colors :<

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i've seen this one several times and have to take it every time. it trips me the hell out how accurate it always is.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Existing Situation

"Craves change and new things, always looking for new adventures and activities. Becomes restless and frustrated when she has to wait to long for things to develop. her impatience leads to irritability and a desire to move on to the next project."
Your Stress Sources

"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself."

ha..yes
<<<<<----- type 7

Noon

Your Existing Situation
"Is stubborn and strong-willed, once her mind is made up it is impossible to change it. she does not ask for much, so she feels when she does ask her needs should be met."

Your Stress Sources
"Unfulfilled hopes have left her feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears she will be looked over, lose her position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and her negative attitude leads her to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."

Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. she is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome her lack of energy and may become irritable if she does not recover.

Your Desired Objective
"Fascinated by the idea of mutual true love and tenderness. Embarrassed by this belief and refuses to admit openly she feels this way. Instead, she chooses to be neither loving nor tender to further hide her true belief."

Your Actual Problem
"Inability to reach her goals, she is afraid to create or pursue new goals because she fears the rejection and let down they may cause her. she is feeling anxious and escapes by withdrawing into herself and protecting her emotions leaving her moody and depressed."