• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Colour Test Colour Quiz (via colorquiz.com)

MBTI Type
INxJ
Mine was true for the most part, but there's no way I'm posting it.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mine was true for the most part, but there's no way I'm posting it.

Did it say that you're sappy, easily hurt, and hopelessly attracted to men with pencil mustaches?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Desires to be respected by others in order to gain their trust and support for her own personal gain.

"Searching for a life free of problems, stress, and drama. Wishes to find security and peace, so that she may relax."

Only two parts that were remotely accurate.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Much like the colorgenics test, this seems like a bunch of generalized bullshit/blanket statements that could apply to mostly anyone. These results could make most people believe that they're personalized, as long as they are in the mindset that the results are authentic. Reminds me of a Facebook personality test that gave every single person the same result, and everyone exclaimed how accurate it was.

These were my results. Some seems very accurate, some doesn't at all.
Your Existing Situation

"Works well with others, as long as he doesn't have to take the lead. Longs for relationships which are understanding and relatively conflict-free."

Your Stress Sources

Unfulfilled hopes have lead him to be cautious and mistrusting. Insists he have full control over his actions and will not let anything hold him back or stand in his way. Unwilling to give up or surrender anything and demands a promise of safety against future setbacks or loss of status. Has no hope that things will get better in the future and this negative attitude lead him to make impossible demands and refuses to come to any sort of agreement.

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Feels he is getting less than he deserves for all his hard work; however, he makes no effort to change things and tries to make the best of the situation."

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."

"Believes his hopes and dreams are realistic and sticks to them stubbornly, even though circumstances are forcing him to compromise. Very precise in the qualities he seeks in a partner."

His arrogance causes him to take offense quickly. Only those closest to him know deep down he is sensitive and sentimental.

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."

Your Desired Objective

"Strives for full life which includes activities and experiences, as well as, a close relationship offering sexual and emotional satisfaction."

Your Actual Problem

"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave him feeling the same way. Looking for friendly, pleasant relationships with others, who will further develop his intellect. Feels his current relationships are empty and holding him back. Reacting with an intense desire to become involved in various activities aimed at achieving his goals."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists he is free to develop in his own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on his own, with little to no help from others."

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Much like the colorgenics test, this seems like a bunch of generalized bullshit/blanket statements that could apply to mostly anyone. These results could make most people believe that they're personalized, as long as they are in the mindset that the results are authentic. Reminds me of a Facebook personality test that gave every single person the same result, and everyone exclaimed how accurate it was.

It's called the Forer effect.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Your Existing Situation

"Organized and detail-oriented, he has a very precise and methodical manner. He needs relationships which offer him understanding, respect, and approval."

+1

Your Stress Sources

"Looking to stand out in the crowd and wanting to keep his rank and status. His current situation is irritating him because he can't seem to find anybody out there who values the same high standards he does. He is feeling isolated and wants to give in to his carnal urges, but can't bring himself to appear weak in the eyes of others. Wants others to see his unique qualities and character but can't stand to come off as needy, so instead he has an ""I don't care"" attitude and pushing people away. He turns his back on those who criticizes his behavior, but beneath his indifference is a person who is in desperate need of approval."

+1

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Your Desired Objective

Seeks to be known for something he has accomplished and uses his social abilities to win people over. Emotional and sensitive and romantic.

except for the romantic part, +1

Your Actual Problem

"Impressed by unique and one of a kind things, and by people with exceptional personalities. Tries to takes the characteristics he likes in other people and apply it to himself as well as coming across as a unique individual."

except for the part about the borg, +1

Your Actual Problem #2

"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave him feeling the same way. Looking for friendly, pleasant relationships with others, who will further develop his intellect. He tries to escape into a fantasy world where things go his way and his desires are easier to reach."

+/- 0

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
"Very emotional and artistic, enjoys being surrounded by beauty and art. Looking for a partner who always has an eye for beauty and who enjoys close, loving relationships."

i guess so.

"Needs to meet people who have the same high principals and values as himself, but finds the need unfulfilled. her need to feel dominate and superior leaves her feeling isolated and does not allow for her to give freely of himself. she would like to surrender and let go, but sees that as a weakness she must not give in to. Holding back will allow her to stand out for the crowd and earn a higher status, recognized by others as unique and important."

*principles
*dominant.
* interchanging use of masculine and feminine articles, wtf

..only the first part is true, and even then only partially. i'm not a dominant personality by a long shot. a more accurate reading might have been "Prone to distrusting grammatically shoddy online personality tests with vague wording".

"Demanding and picky in her relationships, but careful not to bring out conflict or disagreements and this may decrease her chances of achieving her goals and ideas."

meh.

"Longs for a loving, caring, and supportive relationship, and fanaticizes of living in perfect harmony with others. Has a strong desire for tenderness and affection and enjoys things which are artistically pleasing to the eye."

*fantasizes

...does this not apply to anyone, really?

"Impressed by unique and one of a kind things, and by people with exceptional personalities. Tries to takes the characteristics she likes in other people and apply it to herself as well as coming across as a unique individual."

:coffee:

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Your Existing Situation
Desperately needs a close relationship with an affectionate and accepting partner; or some other way to be recognized and known.
I guess that would be more of an everlasting situation as opposed to a recent situation, but yes.
Your Stress Sources
"Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past he was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to his fear of over involvement, he now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around him. "
I am involved, just against it.

"Finds satisfaction in sexual activity, but is emotionally detached which prevents him from becoming too involved."

"Believes his hopes and dreams are realistic, but needs reassurance from others. Has strict standards when looking for a partner and wants guarantees that he will not be disappointed or lose."

Current situation is leaving him doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.
Well, why don't you just hit the needle through it's eye?
Your Desired Objective
"Is very goal oriented and driven, and does not allow things to distract him from reaching his goals. Overcomes all obstacles he is faced with. Wants to gain recognition and a good reputation for his successes."
hmm...nah...
Your Actual Problem
Is afraid he will be held back from obtaining the things he wants leading him to act out with a hectic intensity.
I guess...er...looking more at it, no...

G

Ginkgo

Entirely true. However, I tend to suspect the Forer effect.

Your Existing Situation

Feels there are barriers between himself and the essential things he desires

Stress Sources

"Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past he was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to his fear of over involvement, he now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around him. "

Restrained Characteristics

"Current situation makes him feel unable to prove himself, but tries to make the best of things."

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

He is being forced to be happiness and pleasure on hold for new due to his limiting circumstances.

Desired Objective

"Has a strong desire to contribute and influence others, but it can make him restless. He is driven by his desires and hopes. Enjoys a wide range of activities, but he may spread himself to thin taking on too much."

Actual Problem

"Fears he will be held back from achieving things he really wants, leading him to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless."

Ok, that last one was kind of creepy for me.

I'm incredibly drained because I have excess amounts of school work to cope with. I am currently taking a break from my homework because I am too tired and because I would rather escape into TypologyCentral.

And, as it suggests, I want to improve the lives of those around me by helping them communicate and make decisions.

Upon reading the results of others, I will refrain from objecting with the Forer theory. None of the other posts read me nearly as well as this one.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Your Existing Situation
"Searching for a close bond with others which are accepting and kind. Needs a safe, peaceful atmosphere."

Your Stress Sources
Feeling empty and isolated from others and trying to bridge the gap between herself and others. Wants to live life to the fullest and experience as much as possible. she cannot stand any restrictions or obstacles put in her way and only longs to be free.

"Current situation makes her feel unable to prove himself, but tries to make the best of things."

"Seeking to broaden her horizons and believes her hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries she may not be able to do the things she wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore her confidence."

"Seeking to broaden her horizons and believes her hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries she may not be able to do the things she wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore her confidence."

Current events have her feeling forced to make bargains and put aside her own desires for now. she is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Current events have her feeling forced to make bargains and put aside her own desires for now. she is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
"Longs for tenderness and for a feeling of acceptance from a partner. Appreciates things that are beautiful, pleasing to the eye, and stylish."

Your Actual Problem
"Prefers to be left in peace and avoids arguments, confrontation, and conflicts."

Your Actual Problem #2
Needs to find a stable and peaceful environment which will free her of the worries that are preventing her from achieving the things she wants.

I wonder if there are any poor saps who think these things are actually about them.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Your Existing Situation

"Needs a peaceful and quiet environment. Desires an affectionate and faithful partner who will spoil her and treat her with importance. If she feels mistreated or a lack of attention, she may withdraw."

Your Stress Sources

"Feels unappreciated and in an unpleasant position. Needs personal recognition and the respect of others, since she has not been about to find partners who value the same things she does. she holds back her emotions and is unable to give fully of herself, but lasting isolation makes her want to change those ways and surrender to her deep urges. Giving in to her natural instincts and urges is a sign of weakness, so feeling this way makes her weak and irritable. Fighting these urges makes her feel stronger, as if she can take on anything that comes her way. Longs to be valued as an important associate and admired for her personal qualities."

"Feels she is getting less than she deserves for all her hard work; however, she makes no effort to change things and tries to make the best of the situation."

Her confidence is low but she is unable to admit that is the reason for her avoidance of conflict. Feels it is a situation out of her control and she is making the best of it.

"Believes her hopes and dreams are realistic, but needs reassurance from others. Has strict standards when looking for a partner and wants guarantees that she will not be disappointed or lose."

Her arrogance causes her to take offense quickly. Only those closest to her know deep down she is sensitive and sentimental.

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Your Desired Objective

Is in need of immediate rest and relaxation. Longs for peace and a sense they are understood. Feels she has been treated unfairly which makes her angry. Cannot stand to stay in an environment in which she is treated unfairly and with no consideration for her feelings.

Your Actual Problem

"Wants to be valued and respected, seeks a close and peaceful relationship with a shared respect of each other."

Your Actual Problem #2

Lack of energy leaves her unnoticed to pursue further activities or demands placed on her. she feels powerless which leaves her agitated and depressed. Tries to escape from her struggles by searching for peaceful and restful conditions in which to relax and recover in an atmosphere full of security.

Most of this sounds right...

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm seeing kind of a trend here with the whole, "is satisfied by sexual activity" This is too easy - I don't know a single soul that ISN'T satisfied by sexual activity. Also, lots of the responses were generally geared towards saying, "He is too lazy at this point to implement his goals in (insert field here)." OKAAAAAY you got me. I'm dicking around on the internet, OF COURSE I'm too lazy at this point to implement my goals. I should be practicing for my guitar lesson tomorrow, but instead I'm wasting my time taking personality quizzes based on color elimination.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Situation: Feels there are barriers between himself and the essential things he desires.

Stress: "Current situation is unsatisfying, but feels a lack of cooperation from others in order to make changes. Has a strong need for understanding, affectionate, and a true and take relationship. Feeling tied down has left him impatient, irritable, and needed to escape."

Restrained Characteristics: "Feels he is carry more than his share of problems. He is flexible and laid back, sticking to his goals and working to overcome any difficulty."

Desired Objective: Wishes to live a peaceful life with no problems or issues. Seeks security in his life and wishes to avoid things that may tire or drain him.

Actual Problem: "Finds himself too trusting and needs protection from this because he feels people will take advantage or misunderstand him. He hides his true feelings by being highly critical and distant, unwilling to participate unless he knows the intent is honest."

Actual Problem #2: "Current situation leaves him feeling anxious and restless, producing large amounts of stress and tension. Attempts to escape by appearing at peace and refusing to appear involved or interested."

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your Existing Situation
"Very emotional and artistic, enjoys being surrounded by beauty and art. Looking for a partner who always has an eye for beauty and who enjoys close, loving relationships."

Your Stress Sources
"Unfulfilled hopes have left him feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears he will be looked over, lose his position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and his negative attitude leads him to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."

Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity.

Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotional distant.

Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. He is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome his lack of energy and may become irritable if he does not recover.

Your Desired Objective
"Believes that ideas and emotions should come together and unite perfectly. Refuses to make compromises or negotiate."

Your Actual Problem
"Has been disappointed and let down, believes it is pointless to come up with new goals as they will most likely disappoint as well. Needs to be recognized and respected, but is worried about the future. Reacts by avoiding situations where he will be criticizes or others will attempt to influence him. Tries to take charge of the situation by controlling the details and strengthen his position. "

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Your Existing Situation
Needs excitement and constant stimulation. Willingly participates in activities that are thrilling and offer adventure.

Your Stress Sources
"Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past she was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to her fear of over involvement, she now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around her. "

"Although she is able to find contentment through sexual activity, she feels hopeless to change her problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what she has."

Is bothered when her needs and desires are misunderstood and she feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. her self-centered attitude can cause her to be easily offended.

"Believes her hopes and dreams are realistic and sticks to them stubbornly, even though circumstances are forcing her to compromise. Very precise in the qualities she seeks in a partner."

Your Desired Objective
"Longs for tenderness and for a feeling of acceptance from a partner. Appreciates things that are beautiful, pleasing to the eye, and stylish."

Your Actual Problem
Needs to find a stable and peaceful environment which will free her of the worries that are preventing her from achieving the things she wants.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mine is totally wrong. I think that it's going by how purple (my favorite color) has to do with royalty and possibly status... so it thinks I'm seeking attention and stuff, lol. All of the other stuff is just totally wrong and random.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think many of you are approaching the test wrongly. You should be choosing the colour that makes you feel the best after looking at it. Not your favourite colours.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I retook it and it's much more accurate this time. I did as you said and I just chose the ones that resonated me in the moment. I'm going to mark out the stuff that doesn't fit.

Existing Situation
"Searching for a close bond with others which are accepting and kind. Needs a safe, peaceful atmosphere."

Stress Sources
"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones he choices to give himself."

Restrained Characteristics

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended, which leaves him feeling isolated."

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has." This is just very random, but it's true somewhat. I don't see the link between sexual activity and the rest of the sentence.

Desired Objective
"Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past he was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to his fear of over involvement, he now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around him. " This is sort of vague but it somewhat applies.

Actual Problem
Must protect himself from outside influences or he risks losing his independence and having restrictions placed on him. He wishes to be left alone.