• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The "Are You an Indigo?" Test

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
80% ok either indigo is BS or the test is I'm going with indigo. No way I'm 80% special.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, that's established. I'm inherently indigo. No tests needed.

Indigo is NOT blue.

Otherwise the science guy's name would be Roy G. Bbv.
And the Indigo Girls would be the Blue Girls (not nearly the same ring).

P

Phantonym

Indigo is NOT blue.

Otherwise the science guy's name would be Roy G. Bbv.
And the Indigo Girls would be the Blue Girls (not nearly the same ring).

Once a blue, always a blue.

"A rose by any other...yada yada yada"

Oh, wait. "Indigo" has another definiton as well - any of numerous hairy plants belonging to the genus Indigofera, of the legume family, having pinnate leaves and clusters of usually red or purple flowers.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
80% ok either indigo is BS or the test is I'm going with indigo. No way I'm 80% special.
Pure BS. Everyone feels these things...
I thought the "you're not from here" question was a bit lunatic. Of course I'm from here, just because I'm "culturally lost" and "family-disoriented" doesn't mean anything.:newwink:

Got 70.

There are so many people are preyed upon by people who decide to give them a major self-esteem boost with things like that. Little girl, come here you are "Extra-ordinary". We've become utterly obsessed with being special, standing out. It's normal but it feels like it has taken some odd/perverted meaning nowadays. I mean look at the number of quizzes like this online!
:doh: !

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
You scored 72% on indigo-factor, higher than 27% of your peers.

this test is retarded.
bunch of new age crap. i've been trying not to care about stupid shit like this but i can't do it all the time.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
rofl indeed.
so many fuckers are indigos right?
it's no wonder computers suck so much.

Well, it's interesting really. If Indigos are supposed to be so special and rare, then why did most people that took the test score high on the indigo-factor?

Indigo = creative, intuitive person. Nothing more...

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
here's a tip: on the question about whether electrical things begin to malfunction when you're around, the answer is no, because otherwise you wouldn't have made it that far in the test.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well, it's interesting really. If Indigos are supposed to be so special and rare, then why did most people that took the test score high on the indigo-factor?
"rofl indeed"

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm 48% likely to be an Indigo! yay, I'm not special!

The only thing that jumped out at me was the 'do electronics malfunction around you,' because of that computer I fried once, that lamp that shot sparks when I was trying to turn it on once, that car that broke down for no reason once, that time the lawnmower wouldn't start and spewed smoke once, and that one --

okay I'll stop now.

But the rest just sounded like newage bullshit.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
From Bowers books, and Oslie's, and elsewhere, I am a strong Indigo. I'll bet Indigo's and NFP's tend to show up together...

Indigo
Crystal