• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The "Are You an Indigo?" Test

G

garbage

From Bowers books, and Oslie's, and elsewhere, I am a strong Indigo. I'll bet Indigo's and NFP's tend to show up together...

Despite authority and established rules? Check.
Can't pay attention to everyday matters? Check.
Desire a sense of belonging and identity? Check.
Are pretty creative? Check.

I got this:

You're 82% likely to be an Indigo!

Funny how the percentage histogram peaks at 100%.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
70% likely to be an Indigo

From Bowers books, and Oslie's, and elsewhere, I am a strong Indigo. I'll bet Indigo's and NFP's tend to show up together...

Indigo
Crystal
I always thought that 'indigo child' was just the new age name for an NFP - for their creative and empathetic qualities. I mean ADD/ADHD is associated with 'indigo-ness' and ENFPs and INFPs apparently make up a large percentage of those diagnosed with it.

BTW I'm totally going to get tested for ADHD myself one of these days. I could be a poster child for the inattentive type.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You're 58% likely to be an Indigo!

I don't really understand Indigo because the description doesn't make any sense to me, so I kind of doubt I am one.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
You're 80% likely to be an Indigo!
Congratulations. You may be an Indigo. The higher the percentage, the more likely it's true. For more information on this, and what to do next, start with the Metagifted Education Resource. Also join this Indigo MySpace Group or this other Indigo MySpace Group to meet others like you.

Interesting. So from what I see so far most people with high scores are either FPs or INTxs (oh wait, one SP, too)? :shock:

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Yay?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
94 percent.. :blush:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aww thank you, it's my fav colour :D

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aww thank you, it's my fav colour :D

I know it's probably a little weird, but I don't understand how people can just have favourite colours. I've forced myself to automatically pick green when someone asks, but I don't actually have favourite. I suppose, you could say that I like black, But I don't get anything... I just don't get it :huh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's a visually pleasing colour for me :)

As is deep blood red.

There's a science that explains that colours have a certain effect on us. You know, red can get you worked up, in a good or bad way ;)
Green will make you relax, blue inspires tranquility, yellow simulates sunlight in that it makes us feel happy, pink will make you snoozy, etc etc

Indigo to me is not only visually pleasing, it's the colour that's associated with mystique, spirituality and healing. Now, I'd have to read up on it, but i'm guessing it's that association that causes you to like a colour :)
And...I'd even go as far as to say that it's based on emotions, and gut feeling, therefore it would stand to reason you find it harder than me?

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's a visually pleasing colour for me :)

As is deep blood red.

There's a science that explains that colours have a certain effect on us. You know, red can get you worked up, in a good or bad way ;)
Green will make you relax, blue inspires tranquility, yellow simulates sunlight in that it makes us feel happy, pink will make you snoozy, etc etc

Indigo to me is not only visually pleasing, it's the colour that's associated with mystique, spirituality and healing. Now, I'd have to read up on it, but i'm guessing it's that association that causes you to like a colour :)
And...I'd even go as far as to say that it's based on emotions, and gut feeling, therefore it would stand to reason you find it harder than me?

Well, I suppose Green does actually suit me well then :D. I don't favour any colour, I tend to base my like on texture, shadows, contrast and patterns, I can feel something if I see a particular colour, but I don't get attached to the colour. It's probably a T versus F difference... or maybe something psychological? I'll keep it in mind when next picking out clothing and stuff :)

Goodewitch

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
94% :shock:
Good Lord... what next?
(waits for the Crystal Mother ship to come and take me home.)
Careless of them to lose me in the first place.
G.x

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
66%

Everything was going great until the bullshit psychic/spiritual/paranormal questions at the end.

Also it seems like the majority of the questions are likely to get a positive response.

How many people would answer "no" when asked if they are intelligent.