• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

KWLM - King, Warrior, Magician or Lover.

Alpha Prime

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
XXXX
kwml_text.jpg

Description: While "birds of a feather flock together" in terms of shared values and beliefs, when it comes to lifelong relationships, opposites really do attract. Opposite personalities create a perfect, self-sustaining friendship—an effortless connection—because their opposite emotional and intellectual skills complement and complete each other. That's why the key to finding your soul mate and best friend for life (or even your perfect partner in business!) depends not only on you having a firm grasp on your own personality, but also the ability to identify your polar opposite—the best match for you.

My Comments: This shit is way more interesting than MBTI! The concept is originally based on mature masculine archetypes that linger in the minds of every man (1. All 4 types reside in every man. 2. There are female versions too), but heck, they seem to have adapted the concept to a more general public.

Kings: Like the greatest rulers in history, Kings and Queens bring people together with knowledge and nurturing.
Warriors: A force of nature, Warriors have the power and confidence to conquer any task.
Magicians: At the center of celebration and spectacle, Magicians inspire us with confidence and delight.
Lovers: With a gift for art and mystery, Lovers share a deeper meaning and vision of the world.

Link: KWML Personality Test

So, what corner are you kicking it at?

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
i actually had something like this in mind before i ever heard about MBTI. i remember having "warriors" and "supporters" as archetypes, as well as "rogues", and invariants that linked a primary and a secondary archetype together. roughly in the terms of function theory, those would correlate to (respectively) Te, Fi, Ne. you could then be a primary warrior and a secondary supporter, which would lead you to be decisive, but still caring enough for people.

come to think of it, it is sort of weird that it would come this close to what MBTI really is.

--

i think the test is pretty bad. there were at least 2 questions that i wouldn't want to answer because neither (out of 4) choices fit. besides that, there seems to be a lack of difference in some aspects. what makes a lover different from a king?

the dichotomies need to be cleared up, and the archetypes clearly defined. until that is done, i consider it a statue... pretty but useless.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Abracadabra—You are predominately a Magician!

You also possess aspects of the King/Queen, Lover, and Warrior personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 35.7% Magician, 28.6% King/Queen, 28.6% Lover, and 7.1% Warrior.*

Creative, adventurous, and energetic, you are the life of the party and people are naturally drawn to your spirit and confidence. They also stand back in awe of your magical ability to multitask and exercise "street smarts." Not only do you dream big, you actually make those dreams happen. A natural at making things happen that would seem impossible to most others, you do especially well in performance and sales roles.

While you're full of emotional confidence like the Warrior, you're much more outgoing and outlandish, which often puts you at the center of celebration and spectacle.

You have to sign up to take this test. Screw that. :D

Thanks to my magician powers, whoever has the email address "skig at aol.com" will be getting a weekly newsletter addressed to "Stooge." :D

wolfy

awsm
Look out, Michelangelo—You are predominately a Lover!

You also possess aspects of the Warrior, Magician, and King/Queen personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 38.5% Lover, 30.8% Warrior, 23.1% Magician, and 7.7% King/Queen.*

STRENGTHS

* Creative
* Caring
* Idealistic

WEAKNESSES

* Passive
* Lazy
* Over-sensitive

LOVER NOTABLES

Johnny Depp, Alanis Morisette, Mother Teresa, Gandhi, Louis Armstrong, Mark Anthony, Ashton Kutcher, Hugh Grant, Larry King, Rhonda Byrne, Ellen Degeneres, Albert Einstein, Paris Hilton, Carrie (Sex and the City)

Creative, intuitive, and deeply caring, your mind and spirit are open and capable of expressing deep meaning in the world. You represent the artists and nurturers of society—the romantics, the insightful poets and writers, the musicians and painters, the fools who make us laugh with joy—and your gifts of art and mystery resonate powerfully.

While nurturing like a King and Queen, and artistic like a Magician, you sometimes lack the ability to speak up and stand your ground, and have a tendency to be passive and introverted.

Location on the cognitive-emotional spectrum
In the top right quadrant of the spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more right-brained—creative, intuitive, holistic, and spontaneous.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You also possess aspects of the Warrior, Magician, and King/Queen personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 53.8% Lover, 23.1% Warrior, 15.4% Magician, and 7.7% King/Queen.*

With a gift for art and mystery, Lovers share a deeper meaning and vision of the world
STRENGTHS
Creative
Caring
Idealistic
WEAKNESSES
Passive
Lazy
Over-sensitive

Creative, intuitive, and deeply caring, your mind and spirit are open and capable of expressing deep meaning in the world. You represent the artists and nurturers of society—the romantics, the insightful poets and writers, the musicians and painters, the fools who make us laugh with joy—and your gifts of art and mystery resonate powerfully.

While nurturing like a King and Queen, and artistic like a Magician, you sometimes lack the ability to speak up and stand your ground, and have a tendency to be passive and introverted.

In the top right quadrant of the spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more right-brained—creative, intuitive, holistic, and spontaneous.

Attractions
Located on other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is an assertive and analytical Warrior.

Not surprising:

NF=Lover
NT=Magician
SF=King/Queen
ST=Warrior

Seriously, that was so cheap. :coffee:

heart

heart on fire
Thank you very much Jeffster, I was not looking at it clearly. :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You also possess aspects of the Warrior, King/Queen, and Magician personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 35.7% Lover, 28.6% Warrior, 21.4% King/Queen, and 14.3% Magician.*

With a gift for art and mystery, Lovers share a deeper meaning and vision of the world

STRENGTHS

Creative
Caring
Idealistic
WEAKNESSES

Passive
Lazy
Over-sensitive
LOVER NOTABLES

Johnny Depp, Alanis Morisette, Mother Teresa, Gandhi, Louis Armstrong, Mark Anthony, Ashton Kutcher, Hugh Grant, Larry King, Rhonda Byrne, Ellen Degeneres, Albert Einstein, Paris Hilton, Carrie (Sex and the City)

DIVE IN

Want to discover your partner's KWML personality?

Send your partner this test now!

Read Doctor Paul's latest book, Secret Psychology of How We Fall in Love, to discover a 9-step program for understanding the dating brain and finding lasting love!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not surprising:

NF=Lover
NT=Magician
SJ=King/Queen
SP=Warrior

BZZZ. Warrior was my lowest. The magician in this quiz is an entertainer, not an NT-wizard type.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
Not surprising:

NF=Lover
NT=Magician
SF=King/Queen
ST=Warrior

lover and warrior are opposites apparently. i would reckon that:

NF=lover
NT=warrior
SJ=king
SP=magician

results

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
All hail—You are predominately a King or Queen!

You also possess aspects of the Warrior, Magician, and Lover personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 46.2% King/Queen, 30.8% Warrior, 15.4% Magician, and 7.7% Lover.

Protective, orderly, and wise, you're a disciplined leader and an excellent advisor who likes to make and play by the rules. While you prefer to oversee and issue commands without necessarily being the one to carry them out, you're also very compassionate and nurturing—sometimes to a fault of being passive. A lover of learning characterized by wisdom, you enjoy giving advice and others often seek it from you.

At your best within the confines of your own "castle," you prefer that which is safe, secure, and known. No surprise then that you're most comfortable interacting one-on-one with those you love or want to know better, and that your confidence looses steam in new situations.

Strengths
* Analytical
* Nurturing
* Wise

Weaknesses
* Passive
* Judgemental
* Egotistical

Located in the upper left quadrant of this spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more left-brained— logical, sequential, rational, and objective.

Attractions
Located on other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is an assertive and creative Magician.

Quick read
To find out if someone is a Magician, test their performance ability: get their attention, count down from three to one, then say "You're on!" If they break into any kind of performance or entertaining public display, you have found a Magician. You've also given that person exactly the positive emotional energy they need.

Advice
Learn to let go, dare to dream, and take action without certainty about the outcome.

King/Queen Notables
Sting, Gwenyth Paltrow, Jimmy Carter, Brad Pitt, Celine Dion, Lance Armstrong, Hillary Clinton, Michael Crichton, Tom Brady, John Elway, Barbara Walters, Denzel Washington, Charlotte (Sex and the City)

That's a tad coincidental, the majority of my friends fit the "magician" description. :)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

STRENGTHS
Creative
Caring
Idealistic

WEAKNESSES
Passive
Lazy
Over-sensitive

LOVER NOTABLES

Attractions
Located on other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is an assertive and analytical Warrior.

Advice
Learn to fight for what's right, dare to stand alone and be disagreed with, and discover that serious pursuits are not impossible.

:huh:

This is not me.

The test doesn't seem to work for TPs since you have to be super decisive to be analytical on here.

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
What a blend! Your personality is dominated by two related KWML temperaments.

Your complete personality profile can be described as 38.5% King/Queen, 38.5% Warrior, and 23.1% Magician.*

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
What a blend! Your personality is dominated by two related KWML temperaments.

Your complete personality profile can be described as 38.5% King/Queen, 38.5% Warrior, and 23.1% Magician.*

But ahm, it doesn't seem very accurate.

P

Phantonym

Apparently, I'm King or Queen. How ambiguous.

46.2% King/Queen, 30.8% Lover, 15.4% Warrior, and 7.7% Magician.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Hello Spartacus—You are predominately a Warrior!

You also possess aspects of the Lover, Magician, and King/Queen personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 46.2% Warrior, 30.8% Lover, 15.4% Magician, and 7.7% King/Queen.*

A force of nature, Warriors have the power and confidence to conquer any task

STRENGTHS

* Confident
* Focused
* Independent

WEAKNESSES

* Harsh
* Impulsive
* Insensitive

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2

You also possess aspects of the Magician, Warrior, and King/Queen personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 30.8% Lover, 23.1% Magician, 23.1% Warrior, and 23.1% King/Queen.*

What's strange is the magician, warrior, and queen all come in evenly.. I must be a beautiful blend.. :thumbup:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
... I better be a king, or I'm going to look really bad