• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Which Famous Poet Are You Test

am_i_evil666

Dylan Thomas!

You scored 79 Demeanour, 55 Debauchery, 63 Traditionalism, and 70 Expression!

Man! Do you love to party or what! If it's not fun, you probably haven't done it in a while. But that doesn't mean you're not serious about some things. You are a person with deep passions and a respect for beauty and craft. The world is a better place for having you in it. Too bad you won't be around that long. Drink up! You're masterpiece is "Under Milkwood".

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
William Wordsworth
You scored 75 Demeanour, 45 Debauchery, 67 Traditionalism, and 50 Expression!

1987186142340458198.jpeg

You are a happy person who looks for the beauty in everything. You play by the rules, but hey, people respect you for it. Don't they? Your masterpiece is "Lines Composed a Few Miles above Tintern Abbey."

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
E.E. Cummings!
You scored 58 Demeanour, 64 Debauchery, 46 Traditionalism, and 90 Expression!

You are generally good-natured, but you have a dark side, and your dark side wants to party. You make your own rules and say what's on your mind. You love life, but you don't take shit from anyone. You have strong political opinions, but you probably think about sex more often than just about anything else (haha, hardly!). Your masterpiece is "Somewhere I have never traveled, gladly beyond".

Pretty damn accurate, actually. More "me" than typology's ENFP.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
William Wordsworth
You scored 75 Demeanour, 45 Debauchery, 67 Traditionalism, and 50 Expression!

1987186142340458198.jpeg

You are a happy person who looks for the beauty in everything. You play by the rules, but hey, people respect you for it. Don't they? Your masterpiece is "Lines Composed a Few Miles above Tintern Abbey."

What kind of ENTP are you?! :shock::D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
None at all, I am an ESTJ in disguise :D

Maybe this result came up, cause I answered I wont cheat on my girlfriend @playing by the rules *lol*

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Maya Angelou!
You scored 54 Demeanour, 50 Debauchery, 58 Traditionalism, and 70 Expression!

4164591607931644352.jpeg

You like to talk about yourself, and you smile ALL THE FUCKING TIME. You're not very daring or original, but hey, that's why Oprah loves you! Your masterpiece is "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings", or at least you think it is.

I don't get it, but maybe.

ygolo

My termites win
William Wordsworth!

You scored 54 Demeanour, 45 Debauchery, 63 Traditionalism, and 50 Expression!

demimondaine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Dylan Thomas!

You scored 75 Demeanour, 68 Debauchery, 54 Traditionalism, and 65 Expression!

----------------------------------------------

hell, i'll take it!

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
HAHAHA! Yessssss.

William McGonagall!

You are, without a doubt, the worst fucking poet who ever lived. You have all the charm of a bowl of peas. You do not know how to have a good time. You have no sense of rhythm. You do not have a way with words. Your rhymes are hackneyed, and your ideas are boring. You could use a stiff drink and a good fuck, but the thought of it makes you a little uncomfortable. You should stick to your day job, because la vie poetique is not for you. You do not have a masterpiece in you. I'm sorry.

You scored 42 Demeanour, 45 Debauchery, 63 Traditionalism, and 50 Expression!

*dances a little "I'm fantastic" dance*

Qre:us

E.E. Cummings!

You are generally good-natured, but you have a dark side, and your dark side wants to party. You make your own rules and say what's on your mind. You love life, but you don't take shit from anyone. You have strong political opinions, but you probably think about sex more often than just about anything else. Your masterpiece is "Somewhere I have never traveled, gladly beyond".

^
You scored 71 Demeanour, 68 Debauchery, 42 Traditionalism, and 80 Expression!

"i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart), anywhere I go you go; my dear...
..and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart"

:wubbie:

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
William Wordsworth!

You scored 58 Demeanour, 50 Debauchery, 75 Traditionalism, and 45 Expression!

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
William McGonagall!

You scored 50 Demeanour, 50 Debauchery, 58 Traditionalism, and 50 Expression!

You are, without a doubt, the worst fucking poet who ever lived. You have all the charm of a bowl of peas. You do not know how to have a good time. You have no sense of rhythm. You do not have a way with words. Your rhymes are hackneyed, and your ideas are boring. You could use a stiff drink and a good fuck, but the thought of it makes you a little uncomfortable. You should stick to your day job, because la vie poetique is not for you. You do not have a masterpiece in you. I'm sorry.

:cry:

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Maya Angelou

71 demeanor; 45 debauchery; 71 traditionalism; 70 expression.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Jim Carroll

You scored 38 Demeanour, 55 Debauchery, 50 Traditionalism, and 45 Expression!

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Maya Angelou!

You scored 83 Demeanour, 50 Debauchery, 71 Traditionalism, and 60 Expression!

You like to talk about yourself, and you smile ALL THE FUCKING TIME. You're not very daring or original, but hey, that's why Oprah loves you! Your masterpiece is "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings", or at least you think it is.

Compared to other takers

* 88/100 You scored 83% on Demeanour, higher than 88% of your peers.
* 37/100 You scored 50% on Debauchery, higher than 37% of your peers.
* 64/100 You scored 71% on Traditionalism, higher than 64% of your peers.
* 28/100 You scored 60% on Expression, higher than 28% of your peers.

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
William Wordsworth!

You scored 71 Demeanour, 27 Debauchery, 88 Traditionalism, and 45 Expression!

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Your result for The Which Famous Poet Are You Test ...
Robert Frost!

You scored 46 Demeanour, 50 Debauchery, 67 Traditionalism, and 60 Expression!

You are extremely serious. You think too much. You really need to loosen up. Or do you? When people need something done right, they come to you. You're probably very good at giving advice, too. Your friends rely on your sharp mind and refined tastes. That's why they like you. Or at least that's why they keep you around. Your masterpiece is "The Road Not Taken".

Gah! Yes, I am very much too serious.