• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Most Accurate Type Test

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Results
Introversion (I): 14 versus Extroversion (E): 14
Sensing (S): 7 versus Intuition (N): 17
Thinking (T): 18 versus Feeling (F): 10
Judging (J): 3 versus Perceiving (P): 19

Making your MBTI code:

X N T P

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ
Introversion (I): 14 versus Extroversion (E): 8
Sensing (S): 7 versus Intuition (N): 16
Thinking (T): 16 versus Feeling (F): 10
Judging (J): 18 versus Perceiving (P): 11

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
The more I do the tests the more confused I get-
First try: INTP (with a 2p. difference between I/E and 1p. difference between P/J)
Second Try: INTx (with a 1p. difference between I/E and equal P/J)
Third try: ENTx (1p. between E/I equal P/J)

Well at least i'm completely sure of NT part.

And what am I supposed to think of myself now? MBTI gets me really confused!

In ''normal'' MBTI tests I always score ENTP. The first time when I did the test of cognitive functions I scored INTJ, afterwards constantly strong ENTJ. And now I'm scoring INTP. How crazy is that? :D I've scored ALL of the NT temperaments at least once. Also my enneagram- I'm not sure if it's 7w8 or 8w7. I must be really completely psychologically unstable :D Smb HELP ME!

sleepy

The more I do the tests the more confused I get-
First try: INTP (with a 2p. difference between I/E and 1p. difference between P/J)
Second Try: INTx (with a 1p. difference between I/E and equal P/J)
Third try: ENTx (1p. between E/I equal P/J)

Well at least i'm completely sure of NT part.

And what am I supposed to think of myself now? MBTI gets me really confused!

In ''normal'' MBTI tests I always score ENTP. The first time when I did the test of cognitive functions I scored INTJ, afterwards constantly strong ENTJ. And now I'm scoring INTP. How crazy is that? :D I've scored ALL of the NT temperaments at least once. Also my enneagram- I'm not sure if it's 7w8 or 8w7. I must be really completely psychologically unstable :D Smb HELP ME!
You are becoming more P. It's all good, no need for help. I'm proud of you!

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Results
Introversion (I): 12 versus Extroversion (E): 2
Sensing (S): 5 versus Intuition (N): 16
Thinking (T): 10 versus Feeling (F): 8
Judging (J): 5 versus Perceiving (P): 14

Making your MBTI code:
I N T P

hehe, that's the fourth time in a row. I'm starting to believe that most MBTi tests are highly inaccurate and probably pointless. Well at least in the sense of giving you a right answer rather than a ballpark figure.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
You are becoming more P. It's all good, no need for help. I'm proud of you!

haha, actually that's the problem, I'm becoming more J, if 4 month ago when i first took the test I scored approx 85% P, then now I score like 50/50 :steam: And I wouldn't say I'm indecisive IRL, I'm actually deciding pretty quick.

Parrish

MBTI Type
infp
Results

Introversion (I): 12 versus Extroversion (E): 5
Sensing (S): 6 versus Intuition (N): 19
Thinking (T): 9 versus Feeling (F): 13
Judging (J): 4 versus Perceiving (P): 12

INFP

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Results
Introversion (I): 20 versus Extroversion (E): 4
Sensing (S): 4 versus Intuition (N): 18
Thinking (T): 8 versus Feeling (F): 17
Judging (J): 4 versus Perceiving (P): 14

INFP

-Thumbs up- :]

Skitzabeth

MBTI Type
INtP
Gah, INFP. Preposterous... I am simply an INTP who understands that pseudo-justice and lack of empathy lead to a lower quality of life. What's wrong with being concerned with the feelings of others? Being nice? It's rather logical if you ask me.

THANK YOU!
I am often confused for INFP! It frustrates me! Just because I'm INTP doesn't mean I have no concept of how emotions affect myself and other people. Maybe it's because I'm a hormonal woman and I've had to try and apply some sort of logic to my moods that can change drastically without notice?

I got a slight lean towards F the first time I took this, but retook it and got a solid T. I did like the questions on this better than a lot of I have taken.

fireandwater

MBTI Type
enfp
Results
Introversion (I): 12
Extroversion (E): 11

Sensing (S): 1
Intuition (N): 19

Thinking (T): 6
Feeling (F): 11

Judging (J): 3
Perceiving (P): 19

Making your MBTI code:

I N F P

Interesting, usually I get ENFP by a narrow margin.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
I just passed this test. First time I am ever declared a T type (INTJ). !!! I always get INFJ.

purplesunset

Enneagram
4w5
Please don't think me a wet blanket (Ok, fine, I am a wet blanket), but I already foresaw two major problems with this test:

1) Since you can check two answers, it's harder than ever to account for the difference between what you are and what you aspire to be. I bet many people selected what they would like to be along with what they actually are. This is a significant problem on any personality "test" but on this one, it seems more pronounced than ever. Feelers could become thinkers, and thinkers could become feelers due to this.

2)Way too many false dichotomies.

---------------------------------------------------

A few individual questions that bugged me (Most of the questions did, by the way):

16. Do you prefer:

(a) being in full control of your life
(b) enjoy doing lots of different social activities
(c) let life happen - go with the flow

I'm not exactly sure what this is trying to test.. P vs J most likely, but answer b seems kindof random.

However, someone selecting c does not automatically make them a P. What if you come to a rational conclusion that it is foolish to entertain the thoughts that you could control life. Stuff happens. What we can control is how we respond to the stuff that happens. You could be 100% J and subscribe to that philosophy.

---------------------------------------------------

20. When looking at a piece of art, do you generally:
(a) just like or dislike it without reasons
(b) look at it as possible inspiration
(c) assess it

I think this is supposed to test thinker vs. feeler.

I guess a) is supposed to mean "feeler", while c) is supposed to mean thinker. But what if someone has a rational reason for choosing a)?

How exactly does one assess art? Oh sure we can argue from a historical perspective(this era used x, that era used y), we can appeal to authority ( the old Masters did it this way) etc. but there is no set in stone objective criteria when it comes to art.

Assessing it ultimately comes down to whether you liked it or not, and only after you decided one way or another, can you begin to gather reasons to support your conclusion.

For example, someone shows me a painting which comprises of dried fecal matter plastered on to a white canvas. I will first decide that I hate it (a) and then I will begin to assess it (c), and give reasons for why I hated it (the smell, the fact that I prefer artists use paint instead of bodily excretions etc).

The assessing (answer c) comes after you decide whether you liked it or not (answer a)

So a and c presents a false dichotomy, and is a poor way, in my opinion, to determine if someone is a thinker vs. a feeler.

---------------------------------------------------------

Of course, you could argue that I'm just over-thinking things and that makes me a thinker. :doh:

If you're curious, I got INTJ as usual, with a high Intuition score (I'm usually 100% N)

Introversion (I): 11 versus Extroversion (E): 3
Sensing (S): 2 versus Intuition (N): 18
Thinking (T): 11 versus Feeling (F): 4
Judging (J): 7 versus Perceiving (P): 5

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
(I): 13 (E): 3
(S): 10 (N): 3
(T): 6 (F): 8
(J): 8 (P): 11

Making your MBTI code:
I S F P

*Sigh*

Windigo

Introversion (I): 10 Extroversion (E): 10
Sensing (S): 14 Intuition (N): 17
Thinking (T): 14 Feeling (F): 5
Judging (J): 7 Perceiving (P): 9

My Type XTNP Looks like JAVO pegged me right from the beginning! LOL

Windigo

20. When looking at a piece of art, do you generally:
(a) just like or dislike it without reasons
(b) look at it as possible inspiration
(c) assess it

I think this is supposed to test thinker vs. feeler.

I guess a) is supposed to mean "feeler", while c) is supposed to mean thinker. But what if someone has a rational reason for choosing a)?

How exactly does one assess art? Oh sure we can argue from a historical perspective(this era used x, that era used y), we can appeal to authority ( the old Masters did it this way) etc. but there is no set in stone objective criteria when it comes to art.

Assessing it ultimately comes down to whether you liked it or not, and only after you decided one way or another, can you begin to gather reasons to support your conclusion.

For example, someone shows me a painting which comprises of dried fecal matter plastered on to a white canvas. I will first decide that I hate it (a) and then I will begin to assess it (c), and give reasons for why I hated it (the smell, the fact that I prefer artists use paint instead of bodily excretions etc).

The assessing (answer c) comes after you decide whether you liked it or not (answer a)

So a and c presents a false dichotomy, and is a poor way, in my opinion, to determine if someone is a thinker vs. a feeler.

When I go to a museum I usually scan the room for one or two pieces that stick out to me and then spend sometimes an hour just looking and evaluating that one piece. I spend a lot of time contemplating the balance of color and line. Do the lines seem stable and horizontal or slanted and full of movement. Where are they drawing the eye and what was the artist's purpose in this? How do the colors used affect the tone/mood of the painting. What is the artist trying to tell me here? Do I agree or disagree? How does the technique used support the over all vision?

Not even an iota of all the things that go through my head but suffice to say I "asses" the painting based on technique, composition, color, historical significance and world-view relevant at time of painting and I'm not even an artist. A lot of people HATE going to the museum with me because they just go . . . ooooh! I like the pretty colors or Ugh! I hate modern art and move on immediately to the next painting.

So I find myself assessing, art, books, movies, commercials on a daily basis and driving everyone around me nuts!!!! And is there ever a "rational" reason for simply stating, "I like it, I don't know why or want to think about it, I just do?" I find that you can constructively critique a painting and find value in it even if you don't particularly like it yourself.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
LOL

Results

Introversion (I): 15
versus
Extroversion (E): 17
Sensing (S): 7
versus
Intuition (N): 19
Thinking (T): 15
versus
Feeling (F): 6
Judging (J): 10
versus
Perceiving (P): 15
Making your MBTI code:

E N T P

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
ISTP, huh?

Introversion (I): 13
Extroversion (E): 3

Sensing (S): 8
Intuition (N): 3

Thinking (T): 9
Feeling (F): 7

Judging (J): 5
Perceiving (P): 13

Very I, very S, very P, barely T. Can't say I think that's accurate.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i only had my type right once before this from type test(out of about 5 times).

usually i got intj with about 55 I, 7x N, 80-100 T and 5x J

i got these results from this

Introversion (I): 15 versus Extroversion (E): 4
Sensing (S): 13 versus Intuition (N): 18
Thinking (T): 12 versus Feeling (F): 10
Judging (J): 5 versus Perceiving (P): 17

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I actually think it's pretty good; it got my type right. And not knowing what exactly each question tried to measure, made it more difficult to manipulate the result with the type I am/think I am. :smile:

Results
Introversion (I): 8
versus
Extroversion (E): 13
Sensing (S): 6
versus
Intuition (N): 18
Thinking (T): 10
versus
Feeling (F): 11
Judging (J): 11
versus
Perceiving (P): 7

Making your MBTI code:
E N F J

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Introversion (I): 2
versus
Extroversion (E): 9
Sensing (S): 3
versus
Intuition (N): 16
Thinking (T): 0
versus
Feeling (F): 17
Judging (J): 3
versus
Perceiving (P): 10

Thats interesting because i'm not sure i felt very happy with some of the questions, i had a feeling they were made by a t type but then i still got ENFP:huh: