• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Totally Visual IQ test..

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Fun little test, 60 questions but pretty easy and totally visual so it took me less than 10 minutes. You have 45 minutes to solve 60 test items. It is very important to fill in you accurate age after "Edad: " because the IQ score is calculated on the basis of the statistical norms for your age.

It isn't in english but I had no troubles.

Click here for test.

Picture2.jpg

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Perhaps a little too easy, but a fun test nevertheless.
Reminds me on the Advanced Progressive Matrices offered at Mensa tests.

8079261061_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hmm, it's very similar to an official IQ test which I essentially failed at 108 IQ 2 years ago. I checked my answers, but didn't change any .. and I ran out of time before I got to answer most of the questions.

This time I answered my first thought on every item and didn't check. Perhaps my dreaded "IQ drop" was just a mistake in testing strategy? *hopes*

juggernaut

Permabanned
I love these online tests. Visual intelligence is definitely a huge weak spot for me, but even I was able to swing a 59/60 (138) on this one. I think anyone who takes the test will probably end up in the 95th percentile. What a wonderful little ego boost. :)

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
How would the legal skills of an average bar examination examinee compare to the population on average? :)

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think anyone who takes the test will probably end up in the 95th percentile. What a wonderful little ego boost. :)

Well, wrong. This is one of those rare tests both accessible online and pretty accurate, it is 100% similar to Raven's Progressive Matrices, standardized by professionals. The only thing they've f.cked up is the percentile, which seemingly stops in the 95% range.
If it's too easy for you, try the advanced version of the test, it is more accurate in the 130+ domain.

138 IQ (with a s.d. of 15) is in the 99.5% range, which is high, but not unbelievable. If we take the results of a culture fair IQ test as granted (though they only measure 'g' intelligence), your intelligence is exceeded by 1 person out of 200.

juggernaut

Permabanned
I didn't say it was too easy, I said it was "a wonderful little ego boost". My point about the 95th percentile was just the one you seem to be making. Every single one of us who has bothered with this little exercise in ego inflation has come up in the 95th percentile.

My actual IQ is quite a bit higher according to the WAIS, but the perceptual reasoning section has always been a weak spot so this test was nice. My strengths are in the VCI and WMI, followed by the PSI. PRI gives me more trouble. That was my point.

But hey thanks for your input.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love these online tests. [...] even I was able to swing a 59/60 (138) on this one. I think anyone who takes the test will probably end up in the 95th percentile. What a wonderful little ego boost. :)

I thought you were implying the test is crappy, like most online tests - that's why I noted that it's only wrong in the sense that it stops at 95% [which of course doesn't mean that "anyone who takes the test will probably end up in the 95th percentile", it means anyone who scores better than 95% of people will see that they are at the 95th percentile (~ 125) instead of their actual results, which in your case is 99.5].

My bad for misunderstanding your intentions.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
T E S T D E R A V E N

Gracias por realizar el Test...

Estos son tus resultados:

Nombre: DisneyGeek
Respuestas correctas: 53/60
Percentil: 95
Cociente Intelectual: Muy superior al término medio
Rango: I
IQ: 131

Ehh, not a bad test I suppose.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
T E S T D E R A V E N

Nombre: athenian200
Respuestas correctas: 50/60
Percentil: 95
Cociente Intelectual: Muy superior al término medio
Rango: I
IQ: 135

Is that good? I missed 10 when most people didn't miss more than 3... that makes me feel a little stupid.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
IQ tests always depress me...

Nombre: Shaula
Respuestas correctas: 49/60
Percentil: 75
Cociente Intelectual: Superior al término medio
Rango: II
IQ: 110

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
T E S T D E R A V E N

Nombre: athenian200
Respuestas correctas: 50/60
Percentil: 75
Rango: II
IQ: 112

Wow. They really scale it a lot with age. Looks like I'm dumb after all. :blushing:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
60 placas ? omg, thats eluding my patience

P

Phantonym

I thought I was smart, until now...

Nombre: Sky is BLUE!
Respuestas correctas: 52/60
Percentil: 90
Rango: II+
IQ: 100

Oh well, at least I got three digits :laugh:

Now I'm haunted by my mediocrity for ever...

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
T E S T D E R A V E N

Nombre: Wonkavision
Respuestas correctas: 55/60
Percentil: 90