• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Totally Visual IQ test..

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Gracias por realizar el Test...

Estos son tus resultados:

Nombre: bluebell
Respuestas correctas: 57/60
Percentil: 95
Cociente Intelectual: Muy superior al término medio
Rango: I
IQ: 136

Not particularly accurate IMO.

I got bored towards the end, probably because of this:

The questions are ordered in a particular manner. It's like the same strategy is used for each question with a slight twist. The more difficult ones are built on the preceding easier one. If the order was scrambled it would have taken me more time to figure out the answers.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
It could be "range" perhaps, so these numbers could be another way to express the deviation from the average score. That's what I meant by "efficiency", but I could be wrong.
That doesn't make much sense looking at wolfy & wonka's scores and STILL getting "rango" of IIs. Also IQ score is curved to account for deviation. It's something like 10 or 11 points per standard deviation.

That age group had always the best mental abilities, but IQ is calculated in a way that it remains constant from maturity until death. A 20 year old person has to score better to achieve the same IQ in every test, it has nothing to do with generations.
And why is that? :huh:

juggernaut

Permabanned
That doesn't make much sense looking at wolfy & wonka's scores and STILL getting "rango" of IIs. Also IQ score is curved to account for deviation. It's something like 10 or 11 points per standard deviation.

And why is that? :huh:

Probably because you guys aren't all crusty, slow and blind like us old farts. :nerd:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, this will be my little blog while taking this bloody thing - so I have 13 placas left. Wtf is this shit, a wave, a triangle and a volcano? WTF is the point of this shit? I think each line has a thingy with no bottom, so it's either 5 or 8 and 8 looks retarded. So I'll go with five.

Okay, 4 placas left...what the hell is that? Zs and Ns and weird ass geometry shit? Why can't they have word puzzles??? This makes zero logical sense. All I can figure out are there are two Ns and two Zs and they look kinda mirror imaged so I'm choosing the mirror imaged dot thingy...

2 placas left - what the hell is this ice cream looking shit? 1 placas left oh no the folding shit question.

Nombre: Carolyn
Respuestas correctas: 57/60
IQ: 134

Okay...well, it could have been worse, as I am usually a spatial retard.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Okay, this will be my little blog while taking this bloody thing - so I have 13 placas left. Wtf is this shit, a wave, a triangle and a volcano? WTF is the point of this shit? I think each line has a thingy with no bottom, so it's either 5 or 8 and 8 looks retarded. So I'll go with five.

This is why I think the creator of the question is Ni dominant... :D

A wave, a triangle, a volcano.
Cut off the top on them.
Cut off the bottom of them.
Stick them on the diagonal grid pattern.

That'll get you the answer.

P

Phantonym

Okay, 4 placas left...what the hell is that? Zs and Ns and weird ass geometry shit? Why can't they have word puzzles??? This makes zero logical sense. All I can figure out are there are two Ns and two Zs and they look kinda mirror imaged so I'm choosing the mirror imaged dot thingy...

2 placas left - what the hell is this ice cream looking shit? 1 placas left oh no the folding shit question.

:yim_rolling_on_the_ I laughed so hard at that right now! It's like watching a rerun of myself last night.

Can anybody point me to a test that is something similar, only with words?

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
Respuestas correctas: 58/60
IQ: 136

Internet IQ test rawr.

brilliantwomble

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Seemed decent although pretty easy for the most part. As for math being involved, yes it is, but it isn't so much difficult math as it is the necessity to recognize mathematical patterns. Perhaps some people are bad at both...? I don't know, I have always done well in math so I couldn't comment there, but there was no inherently difficult math necessary to do well. 57/60.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Nombre: Costrin
Respuestas correctas: 54/60
Percentil: 90
Cociente Intelectual: Superior al término medio
Rango: II+
IQ: 120

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP

I think your first guess (at least, I think it was you, feeling too lazy to search) is correct that it's related to speed. I finished mine pretty quickly.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Mmmm, me, me good.

attachment.php

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am actually rather ashamed of myself, thought i would do better being able to quickly pick up patterns and that.

Nombre: xxxx
Respuestas correctas: 48/60
Percentil: 75
Rango: II
IQ: 111

Oh well. :)

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I am actually rather ashamed of myself, thought i would do better being able to quickly pick up patterns and that.

Nombre: xxxx
Respuestas correctas: 48/60
Percentil: 75
Rango: II
IQ: 111

Oh well. :)

Some people are smarter in different areas. Not to worried, I'd still &$*# you!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got 109, but I suck at math and get very bored and irritated when asked to do it in my free time. Honestly by the end I just wanted the test to be over because it was so long and boooooorring. :D

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I got 109, but I suck at math and get very bored and irritated when asked to do it in my free time. Honestly by the end I just wanted the test to be over because it was so long and boooooorring. :D

Let us hope you have a better attitude in the bedroom!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Let us hope you have a better attitude in the bedroom!

ha ha ha... but seriously I'm practically a straight A student, I make the Dean's list every semester, and for what I lack in math I definitely make up for in other subjects, so don't presume that procreating is my only useful function

kobalt.60

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
T E S T R A D E V E N

Thank you for taking the test ...

Here are your results:

Name: pax
Correct answers: 48/60
Percentile: 95
Intelligence Quotient: Very superior to the average
Range: I
IQ: 130

I feel almost guilty--missing as many as I did but still hitting 130--but both the "raw" score 48/60 and IQ seem lower than I normally score on other tests. Maybe because I actually began dozing off at points while I was taking it. I don't know, but us old farts get a break I guess. :D

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
T E S T D E R A V E N

Nombre: redsox
Respuestas correctas: 55/60
IQ: 134

eh, i still think i could've gotten better if i didn't feel so rushed. and if it weren't 1:16 in the morning. oh well

Last edited: