• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Color Career Counselor Test (careerpath.com)

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Organizer (HELL NO!) and persuader (pretty true).

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Researcher, then organizer.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:huh: :rofl1:

These jobs sound like HELL to me.

Best Occupational Category
You're an ORGANIZER

Key Words:
Self-Control, Practical, Self-Contained, Orderly, Systematic, Precise, and Accurate
These conservative appearing, plotting-types enjoy organizing, data systems, accounting, detail, and accuracy. They often enjoy mathematics and data management activities such as accounting and investment management. Persistence and patience allows them to do detailed paperwork, operate office machines, write business reports, and make charts and graphs.
ORGANIZER CAREERS
Suggested careers are Administrator, Secretary, Printer, Paralegal, Building Inspector, Bank Cashier, Private Secretary, Statistician, Operations Manager, Financial Analyst, Bookkeeper, Medical Records Technician, Developer of Business or Computer Systems, Clerical Worker, Proofreader, Accountant, Administrative Assistant, Banker, Certified Public Accountant, Credit Manager, Store Salesperson, Actuary, Dental Assistant, Business Education Teacher, Food Service Manager, IRS Agent, Budget Analyst, and Underwriter.
ORGANIZER WORKPLACES
Your very careful, conscientious, conservative nature gives others the confidence to trust you with handling money and material possessions. Structured organizations that have well-ordered chains of command work best for you.
Suggested Organizer workplaces are large corporations, business offices, financial lending institutions, banks, insurance companies, accounting firms, and quality control and inspection departments.

2nd Best Occupational Category
You're a RESEARCHER

Key Words:
Independent, Self-Motivated, Reserved, Introspective, Analytical, and Curious
These investigative types gather information, analyze and interpret data, and inquire to uncover new facts. They have a strong scientific orientation, enjoy academic or research environments and prefer self-reliant jobs. Dislikes are group projects, selling, and repetitive activities.
Career Counselor 3.0 — Your guide to success

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1.) Creator
Sounds quite appealing actually.

2.) Organizer - well, if it has to be.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Color Career Counselor Test

This is based off the dewey colour system.
Tells your personality and job preference from picking colours.

Color Career Counselor

You're a CREATOR
Keywords

Nonconforming, Impulsive, Expressive, Romantic, Intuitive, Sensitive, and Emotional

These original types place a high value on aesthetic qualities and have a great need for self-expression. They enjoy working independently, being creative, using their imagination, and constantly learning something new. Fields of interest are art, drama, music, and writing or places where they can express, assemble, or implement creative ideas.

CREATOR OCCUPATIONS
Suggested careers are Advertising Executive, Architect, Web Designer, Creative Director, Public Relations, Fine or Commercial Artist, Interior Decorator, Lawyer, Librarian, Musician, Reporter, Art Teacher, Broadcaster, Technical Writer, English Teacher, Architect, Photographer, Medical Illustrator, Corporate Trainer, Author, Editor, Landscape Architect, Exhibit Builder, and Package Designer.

CREATOR WORKPLACES
Consider workplaces where you can create and improve beauty and aesthetic qualities. Unstructured, flexible organizations that allow self-expression work best with your free-spirited nature.

Suggested Creator workplaces are advertising, public relations, and interior decorating firms; artistic studios, theaters and concert halls; institutions that teach crafts, universities, music, and dance schools. Other workplaces to consider are art institutes, museums, libraries, and galleries.

You're an ORGANIZER
Keywords:

Self-Control, Practical, Self-Contained, Orderly, Systematic, Precise, and Accurate

These conservative appearing, plotting-types enjoy organizing, data systems, accounting, detail, and accuracy. They often enjoy mathematics and data management activities such as accounting and investment management. Persistence and patience allows them to do detailed paperwork, operate office machines, write business reports, and make charts and graphs.

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're a CREATOR
Keywords
Nonconforming, Impulsive, Expressive, Romantic, Intuitive, Sensitive, and Emotional
These original types place a high value on aesthetic qualities and have a great need for self-expression. They enjoy working independently, being creative, using their imagination, and constantly learning something new. Fields of interest are art, drama, music, and writing or places where they can express, assemble, or implement creative ideas.
CREATOR OCCUPATIONS
Suggested careers are Advertising Executive, Architect, Web Designer, Creative Director, Public Relations, Fine or Commercial Artist, Interior Decorator, Lawyer, Librarian, Musician, Reporter, Art Teacher, Broadcaster, Technical Writer, English Teacher, Architect, Photographer, Medical Illustrator, Corporate Trainer, Author, Editor, Landscape Architect, Exhibit Builder, and Package Designer.
CREATOR WORKPLACES
Consider workplaces where you can create and improve beauty and aesthetic qualities. Unstructured, flexible organizations that allow self-expression work best with your free-spirited nature.
Suggested Creator workplaces are advertising, public relations, and interior decorating firms; artistic studios, theaters and concert halls; institutions that teach crafts, universities, music, and dance schools. Other workplaces to consider are art institutes, museums, libraries, and galleries.

You're a DOER
Keywords:
Emotionally Stable, Reliable, High Energy, Practical, Thrifty, and Persistent
These adventurous types prefer action-oriented, concrete problems rather than dealing with thought-provoking, ambiguous, abstract dilemmas. Fields of interest include mechanical, construction, and outdoor careers. They might also enjoy working with machines, tools, and equipment to repair or build something.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
omg...mine was laughably inaccurate! but i don't think i did it right...i didn't really pick my favorite or least favorite colors...i just picked the ones i was compelled to pick but really those were dreadful examples of those colors most of them were kinda hideous....i'll have to try again.

You're an ORGANIZER
Keywords

ORGANIZER CAREERS
Suggested careers are Administrator, Secretary, Printer, Paralegal, Building Inspector, Bank Cashier, Private Secretary, Statistician, Operations Manager, Financial Analyst, Bookkeeper, Medical Records Technician, Developer of Business or Computer Systems, Clerical Worker, Proofreader, Accountant, Administrative Assistant, Banker, Certified Public Accountant, Credit Manager, Store Salesperson, Actuary, Dental Assistant, Business Education Teacher, Food Service Manager, IRS Agent, Budget Analyst, and Underwriter.

ORGANIZER WORKPLACES
Your very careful, conscientious, conservative nature gives others the confidence to trust you with handling money and material possessions. Structured organizations that have well-ordered chains of command work best for you.

Suggested Organizer workplaces are large corporations, business offices, financial lending institutions, banks, insurance companies, accounting firms, and quality control and inspection departments.

You're a DOER
Keywords:

These adventurous types prefer action-oriented, concrete problems rather than dealing with thought-provoking, ambiguous, abstract dilemmas. Fields of interest include mechanical, construction, and outdoor careers. They might also enjoy working with machines, tools, and equipment to repair or build something.

* Section I: You and Your Team
This personality overview section highlights your natural workplace talents—the tasks you pursue with passion. You'll learn how your natural strengths complement those of your coworkers and how, joining forces, you can resolve on-the-job dilemmas.
* Section II: Your Key To Success
Here you discover your capacity for dispelling disruption and maximizing profitability. Use this proven, beyond-self-perception advice to create a more positive career path free of detours.
* Section III: Managing Strengths and Weaknesses
Your evaluation's highest and lowest scores result in this section's recommendations for staying on-track in your career and reversing wrong turns. In focusing on your talents and missteps, you'll re-stoke your energy and enthusiasm for managing costly mistakes.
* Section IV: Leadership Power Moves
This final section identifies your "street sense," those power moves that turn obstacles into insignificant details. Here suggestions based on your color-ranked evaluations will guide you towards making the most of an interview or harnessing your fast-paced workday.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh now i'm mad...it won't let me retake it grrr...

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're a RESEARCHER
Keywords

e investigative types gather information, analyze and interpret data, and inquire to uncover new facts. They have a strong scientific orientation, enjoy academic or research environments and prefer self-reliant jobs. Dislikes are group projects, selling, and repetitive activities.

RESEARCHER OCCUPATIONS
Suggested careers are College Professor, Physician, Psychologist, Pharmacist, Chemist, Marketing Research, Inventor, Sales Forecasting, Project Engineer, Dentist, Identifying Consumer Demand, Chiropractor, Dentist, Medical Technician, Optometrist, Research & Development Manager, Respiratory Therapist, Real Estate Appraiser, Chiropractor, Veterinarian, Geologist, Physicist, Science Teacher, Medical Technologist, and Author of Technical Books.

RESEARCHER WORKPLACES
Task-oriented careers where you can become absorbed in the job, be original and creative, and not conform to rigid company rules will work best for you. Unstructured organizations, for example, that allow you to sail your own ship are vital.

Suggested Researcher workplaces are universities and colleges, home office positions, medical facilities, computer-related industries, scientific foundations and think tanks, research firms, and design laboratories.

You're a CREATOR
Keywords:

These original types place a high value on aesthetic qualities and have a great need for self-expression. They enjoy working independently, being creative, using their imagination, and constantly learning something new. Fields of interest are art, drama, music, and writing or whether they can express, assemble, or implement creative ideas.

mostly true, but i'm not scientific at all.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're a CREATOR
Keywords

CREATOR OCCUPATIONS

CREATOR WORKPLACES

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Not really accurate for me either. I didn't really know whether to go by the color names or the actual colors I saw on screen -- I like teal, but didn't like that teal :D

You're an ORGANIZER
Keywords

ORGANIZER CAREERS

ORGANIZER WORKPLACES

You're a RESEARCHER
Keywords:

These investigative types gather information, analyze and interpret data, and inquire to uncover new facts. They have a strong scientific orientation, enjoy academic or research environments and prefer self-reliant jobs. Dislikes are group projects, selling, and repetitive activities.

wolfy

awsm
A few creators here already I see

You're a CREATOR
Keywords

CREATOR OCCUPATIONS

CREATOR WORKPLACES

You're a SOCIAL MANAGER
Keywords:

Tactful, Cooperative, Generous, Understanding, Insightful, Friendly, and Cheerful

This very social type enjoys working in groups, sharing responsibilities, and being the center of attention. Fields of interest are instructing, helping, nurturing, care giving and instructing-especially young people. They discuss and consider feelings in order to solve problems, lead, direct, persuade, guide, organize and enlighten others.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not really accurate for me either. I didn't really know whether to go by the color names or the actual colors I saw on screen -- I like teal, but didn't like that teal :D

right that was my problem too...like which is least offensive right now on this screen....but i didn't really like any of them. wth was wrong with those colors anyway!

and...thanks synapse, i'll try that. :)

edit: okay 2nd results.
You're a DOER
Keywords

DOER OCCUPATIONS
Suggested occupations are Engineer, Auto or Aviation Mechanic, Telephone Technician, Emergency Room Supervisor, Gardener or Groundskeeper, Plumber, Police Officer, Criminal Investigator, Rancher, Electrician, Forester, Machinist, Flight Attendant, Radiology Technologist, Vocational Agriculture Teacher, Industrial Arts Teacher, Building Contractor, Software Technician, Horticulture Worker, Professional Athlete or Dancer, Military Officer, and Cabinetmaker.

DOER WORKPLACES
Consider action-oriented workplaces such as the construction, mining, and energy industries where physical risks could be present, but constant pressure to change or accept new procedures or ideas is not. Consider small towns or rural communities. And avoid workplaces that force you to be the center of attention or talk about yourself.

Suggested Doer workplaces are manufacturing or industrial firms with tangible products such as aviation, trucking, local transit, engineering, and technical firms. Organizations structured with clearly drawn lines of authority, for example the armed forces, enforcement agencies, and security protection occupations will work best for you.

You're a RESEARCHER
Keywords:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
You're a CREATOR
Keywords

CREATOR OCCUPATIONS

CREATOR WORKPLACES

You're a SOCIAL MANAGER
Keywords:

Tactful, Cooperative, Generous, Understanding, Insightful, Friendly, and Cheerful

This very social type enjoys working in groups, sharing responsibilities, and being the center of attention. Fields of interest are instructing, helping, nurturing, care giving and instructing-especially young people. They discuss and consider feelings in order to solve problems, lead, direct, persuade, guide, organize and enlighten others.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so did you guys go by the names or the actual color of the block...because really...i tried to picture those colors on my walls and picked the one i could live with most.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
No. I picked the colors that seemed to look the most appealing. They were not very good colors.... all of them were kind of ugly... I think that actual swaths of cloth would be a more accurate test.

so did you guys go by the names or the actual color of the block...because really...i tried to picture those colors on my walls and picked the one i could live with most.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fascinating. It gave a psychometric profile similar to that of an ENFP. I wonder why I got such a result. Indeed this must be related to the metaphysics of colours. My mood was in an artificial state while taking the test as I was listening to a song so I'm not sure how accurate my results are. And the accuracy of the test must be counted in as well. I'd measure the accuracy to what I know of myself but the question is do I really know myself? Does the perception of myself match to the perception of other people?
You're a CREATOR
Keywords
CREATOR OCCUPATIONS
CREATOR WORKPLACES

You're an ORGANIZER
Keywords:
These conservative appearing, pl.........

Last edited:

teacups&cupcakes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
abcd
The CREATOR part is true but the PERSUADER part is way off.

You're a CREATOR
Keywords
CREATOR OCCUPATIONS
CREATOR WORKPLACES

You're a PERSUADER
Keywords:
Witty, Competitive, Sociable, Talkative, Ambitious, Argumentative, and Aggressive
These enterprising types sell, persuade, and lead others. Positions of leadership, power, and status are usually their ultimate goal. Persuasive people like to take financial and interpersonal risks and to participate in competitive activities. They enjoy working with others inside organizations to accomplish goals and achieve economic success.