• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Come Take Our Tests and Post Your Results

ygolo

My termites win
Blue:HelloQuizzy.com: Gauntlet 2.0 Challenge 2 Blue Team Personality Inventory

Black:Cooking up personalities: Black Team's Recipe Book for Life and Introspection
HelloQuizzy Version (Auto Scored-but a little different in scoring mechanism that the original)

Red:The Daily Grind - A Personality Inventory to Describe Your Work Style

Green:WHAT MODE OF TRANSPORTATION ARE YOU?
HelloQuizzy Version (Auto Scored-but a little different in scoring mechanism that the original)

EDIT: Once done vote here for your favourite based on the scoring criteria which is; the submission judged best by how interesting or clever it is, how accurate it is, clarity and predictive value of questions, and accuracy of personality write-ups.

Last edited:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Blue:
Gifted Strategist
42% Deliberate, 31% LossAverse, 38% Receptive and 25% Solidifying!

16766342305212181892.png___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Hey! You scored 42% Deliberate, 31% LossAverse, 38% Receptive and 25% Solidifying!

That makes you a Gifted Strategist.

You are good at many things. You like to coming up with ideas.

Black:

5/6 V, 4/6 P, 3/6 s/u (tied), 6/6 C

Apparently I'm tied between Quiche and Sweet Potato Pie.

Red:

Based on the questionnaire, you are:

30% Technician

27% Scientist

15% Entrepreneur

You also scored:
13% Inventor
5% Professor
5% Administrator
3% Contractor
2% Producer

85% Individualistic, 67% Stamina, 52% Build

Green:

WRP - Independent, Grounded, Determined. Golf Cart.

Well, that was interesting. I don't know exactly what my results mean, but I'm always interested in an online test.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Good idea, ygolo! I did take the red and blue team results earlier but I closed the tabs. I'll redo them and post later.

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
BLUE:

Hello Quizzy
Compared to other takers

* 80/100 You scored 67% on Deliberate, higher than 80% of your peers.
* 80/100 You scored 75% on LossAverse, higher than 80% of your peers.
* 8/100 You scored 19% on Receptive, higher than 8% of your peers.
* 98/100 You scored 92% on Solidifying, higher than 98% of your peers.

How everyone did

* Deliberate Distribution Deliberate
* LossAverse Distribution LossAverse
* Receptive Distribution Receptive
* Solidifying Distribution Solidifying

Recent Results

* tinatuff just scored Talented Chairman
* toldu17butilied just scored Talented Diplomat
* Urban_Yeti just scored Talented Diplomat
* jimthehappyfish just scored Talented Chairman
* Silvanys just scored Gifted Chairman

Post your results

Your result for Gauntlet 2.0 Challenge 2 Blue Team Personality Inventory ...
Seasoned Tactician

67% Deliberate, 75% LossAverse, 19% Receptive and 92% Solidifying!

Seasoned Tactician

Hey! You scored 67% Deliberate, 75% LossAverse, 19% Receptive and 92% Solidifying! Brilliant!

That makes you a Seasoned Tactician.

You take a consevative approach to life and work, and that approach has been formed after years of deliberate effort. You like to get things done by yourself.

BLACK:

V (4/6) _ N (4/6) _ U (6/6) _ W/C (3/3) _

I suppose this makes me a "VNUx". A cross between a salad and stir-fry. I do prefer spicy foods, though.

RED:

65% Technician

You also scored:

14% Scientist
11% Administrator
5% Entrepreneur
3% Professor
1% Inventor
1% Contractor
0% Producer
Your scores for the individual axes:
Social
Individualistic

15% / 85%

Sprint
Stamina

7% / 93%

Build
Discover

82% / 18%

GREEN:

WRP - Independent, Grounded, Determined. Golf Cart.

Interesting.

LucrativeSid

Awesome tests, people!

Blue:

Gifted Chairman

50% Deliberate, 25% LossAverse, 81% Receptive and 50% Solidifying!

Hey! You scored 50% Deliberate, 25% LossAverse, 81% Receptive and 50% Solidifying!

That makes you a Gifted Chairman.

You are good at many things. You like the input of others to get things done.

Red:

The Producer

Social - Sprint - Discover

You are quick on your feet! You really know how to get a project under way and when you decide to do something you are a force to be reckoned with. You have the gift of the gab. You're also full of it. Your hero is Steve Jobs. Like him you are full of new ideas, love to rush to make them happen and a complete asshole.
Careers for Producers

Film, Television Producer
Recruiter
Self-Help Speaker
Consultant
Entrepreneur
Sales
Industrial Designer
Adventure Guide

Black:

VPSC - Sweet Potato Pie

Sweet Potato Pie personalities, like other Vegetable personality types, often have a serious exterior when interacting with others. However, the Sweet Potato aspect of this personality can have an unexpected flavour to it, which can manifest as a quirky sense of humour, which can occasionally be confused with one of the Fruit personalities. The Spicyness aspect of Sweet Potato Pies can lead them to being excitable about their particular passions in life. They enjoy staying up into the wee hours of the night, and can get grumpy if woken up too early.

Green:

AVL - Headstrong, Dreamy, Spontaneous.

The take-charge attitude of aggressives comes out in a light-hearted way with AVLs. Valuing life as it comes toward them, they're most likely to innitiate spontaneous trips or ideas, and actively persue everything life has to offer them. They tend to try grasping their fun, creative thoughts and making them reality. AVLs are likely to look over details and let life roll off of their back like water.

This aggressive visionary valuing the moment, that AVLs are deemed The Hovercraft.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Talented Tactician

50% Deliberate, 81% LossAverse, 19% Receptive and 67% Solidifying!

15415455153746775314.png

Hey! You scored 50% Deliberate, 81% LossAverse, 19% Receptive and 67% Solidifying!

That makes you a Talented Tactician.

You know what your strengths are and you play to them. You like to get things done by yourself.

Agree with the result. And that's an awesome fox.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Blue

Skilled Chairman
58% Deliberate, 44% LossAverse, 69% Receptive and 50% Solidifying!

Hey! You scored 58% Deliberate, 44% LossAverse, 69% Receptive and 50% Solidifying!

That makes you a Skilled Chairman.

Your approach to life and work has been formed after years of deliberate experimentation. You like the input of others to get things done.

Black

V-P-S/U-C

VPUC - Quiche

Quiche personalities have an external calmness and can come across as quite serious when caught in their own thoughts. However, Quiches take pleasure in enjoying the rich experiences that the world around them has to offer. They like nothing better than dinner at a good restaurant in the evening, and enjoy the finer things in life. They can struggle at getting started in the morning, and may have a habit of drinking espresso coffee in the morning.

VPSC - Sweet Potato Pie

Sweet Potato Pie personalities, like other Vegetable personality types, often have a serious exterior when interacting with others. However, the Sweet Potato aspect of this personality can have an unexpected flavour to it, which can manifest as a quirky sense of humour, which can occasionally be confused with one of the Fruit personalities. The Spicyness aspect of Sweet Potato Pies can lead them to being excitable about their particular passions in life. They enjoy staying up into the wee hours of the night, and can get grumpy if woken up too early.

Red

22% Producer

producer_pic.jpg

You are quick on your feet! You really know how to get a project under way and when you decide to do something you are a force to be reckoned with. You have the gift of the gab. You're also full of it. Your hero is Steve Jobs. Like him you are full of new ideas, love to rush to make them happen and a complete asshole.

Careers for Producers
Recruiter
Self-Help Speaker
Consultant
Entrepreneur
Sales
Industrial Designer
Adventure Guide

You also scored:
20% Inventor
12% Professor
12% Contractor
11% Scientist
11% Entrepreneur
6% Technician
6% Administrator

Green

A - 2, I - 2, W - 2
V - 3, R - 3
L - 5

I tied with a bunch of them so I'm going to pick IVL.

Easy-going, Creative, Fun-Loving
IVL-TheClassicCar.jpg

IVL are likely the most accepting of types. They live in the moment and prefer to be around good friends and create new and exciting ideas for activity. When they are not with their close ones they can be found alone fantasizing about a more perfect world. IVLs tend to have problems getting down to work. They are not natural planners and would rather spend time exploring their creativity with artwork, poetry, or theoretical ideas. Anything is possible for the IVL.

It is for the IVL's pronounced idealism and want for fun that they are represented by the Classic Car..

Coolness.

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
Blue

Talented Diplomat
33% Deliberate, 75% LossAverse, 88% Receptive and 33% Solidifying!
Hey! You scored 33% Deliberate, 75% LossAverse, 88% Receptive and 33%Solidifying!
That makes you a Talented Diplomat.

You know what your strengths are and you play to them. You like to get ideas flowing between people.

Black
VPSC - Sweet Potato Pie

Red
38% Scientist
27% Inventor
13% Technician
9% Entrepreneur
6% Professor
4% Producer
2% Administrator
1% Contractor

Social 13%
Individualistic 87%

Sprint 42%
Stamina 58%

Build 25%
Discover 75%

Green
IVL Classic Car.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Blue:

Seasoned Strategist

67% Deliberate, 69% LossAverse, 25% Receptive and 25% Solidifying!

Seasoned Strategist

Hey! You scored 67% Deliberate, 69% LossAverse, 25% Receptive and 25% Solidifying! Brilliant!

That makes you a Seasoned Strategist.

You take a conservative approach to life and work, and that approach has been formed after years of deliberate effort. You like to coming up with ideas.

Comment(s): Sounds good to me.

Black:

FXUC

FPUC - Fruit Tart

Fruit Tarts have a gentle, sweet nature and enjoy the richness of the world around them. They have a calming and soothing presence. Their sense of humour is understated and can surprise those who don't know them very well. Fruit Tarts enjoy spending time in the evening with those that they care about.

OR

FNUC - Tomato and Pasta Salad

This personality type is the most similar to the Vegetable types out of all the Fruit personalities. With a deadpan sense of humour, some people don't quite know what to make of Tomato and Pasta Salad types. Tomato and Pasta Salads tend to be somewhat serious, especially early in the day.

Comment(s): Not quite a noodle, not quite a pastry. Rice is my thing I suppose. :jew: Both of them can describe me, it's really based on my mood. I'm more active in the night though... And my humor can be deadpan and can also catch people off guard that don't know me that well. :D

RED:

21% Scientist

21% Inventor

16% Technician

I was 50/50 on sprint/stamina

Comment(s): None of Red's really described me that well.

GREEN:

IRL

IRLs aren't very take-charge people, and do rather well in a helping position. They make realistic expectations for themselves and others, and sometimes underestimate their own potential. Realistic expectations and a personality that works well in groups gives this type plenty of wiggle room for living life and having fun.

A pretty relaxed personality that gets along well with others with just enough stability for functioning makes IRLs The Motorcycle.

Comment(s): I thought it was excellent. The IVL would be a bit more suiting based on INFP stereotypes and the whole "imaginative" thing, but I consider myself to have a good balance between the concrete and the imaginary, so I suppose that's why I scored IRL. IRL seems nice anyway, this is in no way a professional test or another MBTI. Great job.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7

19% Entrepreneur

17% Inventor

14% Technician

You also scored:
12% Scientist
11% Contractor
10% Producer
8% Administrator
7% Professor

SocialIndividualistic

37% / 63%

SprintStamina

58% / 42%

BuildDiscover

53% / 47%

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Woot! Great tests everybody :D

blue team said:
Seasoned Diplomat

83% Deliberate, 63% LossAverse, 63% Receptive and 25% Solidifying!

Seasoned Diplomat

You take a consevative approach to life and work, and that approach has been formed after years of deliberate effort. You like to get ideas flowing between people.

black team said:
F - 4
P - 4
S - 5
W - 4

FPSW - Apple Pie

red team said:
41% Inventor
18% Producer
16% Entrepreneur

You also scored:

9% Scientist
7% Contractor
4% Technician
4% Professor
2% Administrator

Social/Individualistic: 30% / 70%
Sprint/Stamina: 82% / 18%
Build/Discover: 28% / 72%

green team said:
Ummmm XVP. I'm tied 3-way for A/I/W

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
BLUE:
Talented Tactician
50% Deliberate, 88% LossAverse, 38% Receptive and 58% Solidifying!

BLACK:
The cooking analogy pissed me off too much, and I'm too lazy to keep score myself

RED:
19% Producer
19% Inventor
13% Entrepreneur

50% social / 50% individualistic
63% spirit / 37% stamina
40% build / 60% discover

GREEN:
IVL

I: 4
A: 0
W: 2

R: 2
V: 4

P: 2
L: 4

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
BLUE:

Seasoned Diplomat
67% Deliberate, 69% LossAverse, 63% Receptive and 42% Solidifying!

Hey! You scored 67% Deliberate, 69% LossAverse, 63% Receptive and 42% Solidifying! Brilliant!

That makes you a Seasoned Diplomat.

You take a consevative approach to life and work, and that approach has been formed after years of deliberate effort. You like to get ideas flowing between people.

BLACK:

VPSC - Sweet Potato Pie

RED:

Careers for Producers
Recruiter
Self-Help Speaker
Consultant
Entrepreneur
Sales
Industrial Designer
Adventure Guide

23% Producer

17% Professor

15% Contractor

You also scored:
12% Administrator
11% Inventor
9% Scientist
8% Entrepreneur
6% Technician

SocialIndividualistic
67% / 33%

SprintStamina
57% / 43%

BuildDiscover
40% / 60%

GREEN:

IVL - Easy-going, Creative, Fun-Loving

IVL are likely the most accepting of types. They live in the moment and prefer to be around good friends and create new and exciting ideas for activity. When they are not with their close ones they can be found alone fantasizing about a more perfect world. IVLs tend to have problems getting down to work. They are not natural planners and would rather spend time exploring their creativity with artwork, poetry, or theoretical ideas. Anything is possible for the IVL.

It is for the IVL's pronounced idealism and want for fun that they are represented by the Classic Car.

Great tests, you guys. :)

I thought the food one was particularly fun and original. :D

B

beyondaurora

Blue Team:

"...67% Deliberate, 75% LossAverse, 50% Receptive and 42% Solidifying! Brilliant!

You take a consevative approach to life and work, and that approach has been formed after years of deliberate effort. You like to coming up with ideas."

Red Team

18% Technician
18% Entrepreneur
14% Contractor

You also scored:
14% Administrator
11% Scientist
11% Inventor
8% Professor
8% Producer

Social/Individualistic
43% / 57%

Sprint/Stamina
50% / 50%

Build/Discover
63% / 37

Green Team

WRL - Nonconformist, Comfortable, Spontaneous

WRLs live life sporadically. They have realistic expectations, but often set original plans or reasoning aside if they see something different, exciting, or new infront of them. WRLs get along decently with people, but definitely move to the beat of their own drum. Living life doesn't leave much time for drama and wet blankets for WRLs, so they tend to avoid anything that's going to slow them down, making them not the most reliable friends but probably one of the funnest friends. Their realistic thinking gives them just enough dirt under their shoes to be comfortable in life.

A quirky, comfortable person with spontaneous traits lands WRLs The Hang Glider

*****I particularly relate to my result for Green's test!

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I only took those that didn't involve me physically recording my responses.

But they're definitely well-designed. Good job.

Blue:
Seasoned Diplomat
75% Deliberate, 56% LossAverse, 56% Receptive and 17% Solidifying!
:huh: I'm still trying to figure out what is "solidifying".

Red:
28% Scientist
25% Technician
13% Inventor

You also scored:
12% Entrepreneur
8% Professor
7% Administrator
4% Producer
3% Contractor

Social/Individualistic
22% / 78%

Sprint/Stamina
32% / 68%

Build/Discover
48% / 52%
BTW, :wubbie: Dr. Horrible. I LOVE YOU RED TEAM.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Blue:

Gifted Strategist
17% Deliberate, 25% LossAverse, 44% Receptive and 42% Solidifying!

16766342305212181892.png___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Hey! You scored 17% Deliberate, 25% LossAverse, 44% Receptive and 42% Solidifying!

That makes you a Gifted Strategist.

You are good at many things. You like to coming up with ideas.

Black:

FPUC - Fruit Tart

istockphoto_5642194-fruit-tart.jpg

Fruit Tarts have a gentle, sweet nature and enjoy the richness of the world around them. They have a calming and soothing presence. Their sense of humour is understated and can surprise those who don't know them very well. Fruit Tarts enjoy spending time in the evening with those that they care about.

Red:

44% Scientist 27% Inventor 13% Technician

Social/Individualistic
8% / 92%

Sprint/Stamina
38% / 62%

Build/Discover
23% / 77%

Green:

WVL - Loner, Creative, Smiling.

WVL-TheHotAirBalloon.jpg

WVLs are juust fine on their own. Creative with a love of life and living it, WVLs get along with people typically, but tend to stick it out on their own anyways. Probably the most hestitant type to take charge. They shy from extreme competitiveness and signs of disagreement, as this would greatly impede the fun they're currently having. They may have trouble taking people seriously.

A creative, smiling loner has been deemed The Hot Air Balloon.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Blue team

Hey! You scored 67% Deliberate, 88% LossAverse, 31% Receptive and 42% Solidifying! Brilliant!

You take a consevative approach to life and work, and that approach has been formed after years of deliberate effort. You like to coming up with ideas.

Black team

VPUC - Quiche

spinach-quiche-ck-520954-l.jpg

Quiche personalities have an external calmness and can come across as quite serious when caught in their own thoughts. However, Quiches take pleasure in enjoying the rich experiences that the world around them has to offer. They like nothing better than dinner at a good restaurant in the evening, and enjoy the finer things in life. They can struggle at getting started in the morning, and may have a habit of drinking espresso coffee in the morning.

(I managed to break my espresso habit last year and convert it to a tea habit)

Red team (impressive website, btw):

20% Scientist

18% Inventor

13% Technician

You also scored:

12% Professor
12% Entrepreneur
10% Producer
8% Administrator
7% Contractor

Social Individualistic 37% / 63%

Sprint Stamina 47% / 53%

Build Discover 40% / 60%

Green team

WVL - Loner, Creative, Smiling.

WVL-TheHotAirBalloon.jpg

WVLs are juust fine on their own. Creative with a love of life and living it, WVLs get along with people typically, but tend to stick it out on their own anyways. Probably the most hestitant type to take charge. They shy from extreme competitiveness and signs of disagreement, as this would greatly impede the fun they're currently having. They may have trouble taking people seriously.

A creative, smiling loner has been deemed The Hot Air Balloon.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Falcarius only did two for now, he will do the other two later.

Blue

Gifted Tactician

Hey! You scored 42% Deliberate, 38% LossAverse, 38% Receptive and 67% Solidifying!

That makes you a Gifted Tactician.

You are good at many things. You like to get things done by yourself.

Black

What dish are you?

VNUC - Green salad

Somewhat serious and crunchy, Green Salad personalities are very down to earth and know their roots. Green Salads are calm in a crisis and tend to be unflappable. They are stabilising influences in the work environment. However, if they are going to become stressed, this is most likely to occur in the morning when they are still waking up. Generally, what you see is what you get with this personality type.

OR

VNUW - Stir Fried Vegetables

People who have the Stir Fried Vegetables personality type tend to have a bit of bite to them underneath the serene exterior. They are not prone to flights of fancy unless they are with a Spicy personality, who will bring Stir Fried Vegetables out of their shell. This type will be very productive first thing in the morning and will prefer not to stay up late partying.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Great stuff, everyone!

Blue Team's test -- Seasoned Chairman (ENTx)

Black Team's test -- VPSW - Samosa (ENTP)
Samosa personalities tend to be the least serious and sedate of all the Vegetable personalities. They are often enthusiastic about trying new experiences, particularly day time activities, and others can struggle to keep up with them. At work, they work well with Garden Salads, who can keep the Samosa's occasional wildness and lack of tact in check.

Red Team's test -- Producer (14%) Professor (13%) Inventor (13%) (ENTx)

Green Team's test -- AVP (ENTJ)

A visionary aggressive planner suits the leadership role well. An aggressive take-charge attitude and a motivated seeking personality, they can plan and look ahead at what could be, and envision a bright future and strive for what they set infront of themselves. Sometimes AVPs can be overwhelming for others, being more vivacious in their efforts. AVPs can overlook the small details in life and miss the smaller aspects since their eyes are alway set forward on the road ahead. AVPs can be disheartened by deviations in their plan, and dislike their visions to be invalidated by more realistic goals as they feel that would be 'settling'. AVPs don't settle well.

Comments: These tests seem to indicate that I balance well between the ENTP and ENTJ templates.

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
Talented Diplomat

42% Deliberate, 56% LossAverse, 63% Receptive and 42% Solidifying!

Hey! You scored 42% Deliberate, 56% LossAverse, 63% Receptive and 42%Solidifying!

That makes you a Talented Diplomat.

You know what your strengths are and you play to them. You like to get ideas flowing between people.

istockphoto_5642194-fruit-tart.jpg

piearticle1_clip_image001_0000.jpg

scored half and half on the night and day thing

38% Scientist

25% Technician

18% Inventor

You also scored:

12% Entrepreneur
3% Professor
2% Producer
2% Administrator
1% Contractor