• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introversion vs. Social Anxiety ---- Quiz

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
Snapshot Report - Sociability 30

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn’t the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Social Anxiety Score: 30 out of a possible 68

Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder. Although the SPIN Self Test screens for the symptoms of social anxiety disorder, only a doctor can make a diagnosis for this disorder.

Yep, this is about right.

Last edited:

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
DUPLICATE - I'm sorry!

Last edited:

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sociability: 18
Anxiety: 31
High factors.

I am bothered by blushing in front of people.
Fear of embarrassment causes me to avoid doing things or speaking to people.
I avoid going to parties.
* It depends on the type of party, geek parties = good (LAN party, all night movie marathon or board game marathon etc), everything else I'd be bored to death with nobody to talk to and nothing to do. I don't fear parties so much as find them a waste of time.
I avoid activities in which I am the center of attention.
I avoid having to give speeches.
I am afraid of doing things when people might be watching.
* not a lot of things, but there are things I would do if only with friends but not with a lot of people around.

None of the questions really got at what I see my core fear as and that is judgment (not criticism - criticism can be argued and refuted or at least learned from) of my values when I strongly suspect they will be radically different than publicly accepted norms. Being judged by strangers does not bother me much since they are generally not folks I have to deal with face to face on a daily basis and have no emotional attachment to.

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Snapshot Report of Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don't mind being around big crowds, but that doesn't mean you'll want to crash every party you're invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn't the most crucial thing. You've managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the "life of the party," you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

Social Anxiety Disorder Self-Test

Your Score: 8 out of a possible 68.

Your score is not typical of a person suffering from social anxiety disorder.

cheers,
Ian

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Sociability
According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn’t the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.
S.A.D
Your Score: 29 out of a possible 68.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Sociability 28

Your Score: 14 out of a possible 68.

Your score is not typical of a person suffering from social anxiety disorder. However, if your participation in this self test is due to concerns you may have about your overall well-being, we strongly encourage you to make an appointment with a qualified healthcare provider to discuss your feelings.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don't mind being around big crowds, but that doesn't mean you'll want to crash every party you're invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn't the most crucial thing. You've managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the "life of the party", you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

I guess I'm not that bad

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sociability: 41/100

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don’t mind being around big crowds, but that doesn’t mean you’ll want to crash every party you’re invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn’t the most crucial thing. You’ve managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the “life of the party”, you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

Sounds about accurate

37/68
Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder

I've been diagnosed with this before, so sounds pretty accurate as well. My biggest thing is public speaking and I detest large crowds.

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
Sociability, 45. I'm not too surprised. I have a very strong need for a few, very close friends... and when that need isn't getting met, I compensate by being more E :)

Social anxiety score, 3 out of 68. That is not one of my diagnoses. :D

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
extroversion= 61 (which is about where I scored on the MBTI).
social anxiety= 7/68.

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
Sociability - 23
Social Anxiety - 29

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Snapshot Report
Sociability
According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Yes! 5 for introversion!

22 for the social disorder thing.

Was it just my browser, or was that anxiety test invisible?