• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Chess Figure Are You? (Chess Mess Test)

W

WALMART

The King's Merchant

The King's Merchant is an analyzer of situations, but function to repair problems. They prefer dealing with tangible problems and proven experience. They are naturally quiet and open to information and new approaches. Because of this they are a useful source for information.

They may be introverted, but are adept at controlling interactions with others, and may be forceful concerning their influence. They focus on efficiency and skills. The balance they bring is one that encourages groups to think then act. They are capable of holding a cool head in stressful situations and help others assess the reality of any situation. They can be difficult to understand because they do need space to charge. Communication is key here; others need to realize that the King’s Merchant communicates without the need for verbal cues.

The King's Merchant prefers to practice their passion in seclusion. The result however is one of virtuosity that other types find difficult to match or even out do. Because they focus highly on the task at hand they may fail to see the long term expenses. They may also not communicate their understanding of a situation having expected others to see it in their most practical way. They are valuable assets for friends. You should be pleased scoring as a 'Pawn' - it proves that you are a constructive and contributing member of society.

In line with my ISTP typing.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your result for The Chess Mess Test ...

The King's Bishop

To others, the King’s Bishop projects confidence. This can be mistaken for arrogance; but its source is easy to find. From an early age most of the King’s Bishops are specialized in their knowledge. When it comes to an area of expertise the King’s Bishop has several. They can know immediately if they can help you and how. They know what they know, but more importantly they know their limits.

This Bishop is a perfectionist. They will always attempt to improve upon anything of interest. They have an unusual independence of mind which frees them from authority, convention or sentiment. Anyone who is slacking will lose respect – and be made aware of this. The King’s Bishop can be secretive when making critical decisions. However they are even-handed and will recognize contributions others give.

This Bishop is highly ideal with their goals. They attempt to pursue high degree of quality in solutions and can be critical of ideas that compromise this quality. Because of their unwillingness to accept ‘good enough’ they can be unrealistic. They are at their best when they have time to think through a problem, at which point they may have a plan to solve the dilemma. The King's Bishop is an individual with a very analytical attitude. They are like the Queen's Rook, in that they prefer the ascetic quality of solitude. They are not as sociable as others, but are quite prepared to lead if they deem the current leadership as weak. They are thankfully pragmatic and logical individuals. They have very low tolerance for emotional rampaging or the spinning of 'truths'.

source - http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/...gy=-15&fromCGI=1&var_Choice=45&var_Action=-15

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The King
Congrats! Only 3-5% of the population score as this!

Kings direct their energy towards the outer world of action and word. They are organizers using logical principles with a tendency to control life. They’ll gravitate to organizing systems and people to meet goals and attempt to improve upon the way things are done. This can be expressed with finesse. The king requires very little to implement plans and very little will stop them. An overstatement of the worse type: “I’m really sorry, but you have to die.” The more sensitive souls will chuckle if they read this and know of a King. They are decisive, they know what needs to be done, and they are great at directing others.

The King prefers objectivity when making any decision. They are concerned with truth, principles and justice. They are analytical and critical thinkers and use this to govern the outer world. By thinking of the masses needs they tend to ignore the individuals feelings. Because of their knowledge of what needs to be done – being questioned can result in an icy response, or worse an icy silence.

Kings strive for excellence. They can focus heavily on the task at hand and keep others on track. They may issue orders without giving reasons and are prone to introducing too much change. Kings are excellent with the business arts. They are generally assertive, outspoken, confident, outgoing, energetic, full of charisma, and hardly stopped by conflict or criticism. They can appear argumentative, insensitive, intimidating or outright controlling. They can simply be overwhelming because of their willingness and capability to shape the world around them. But remember, every time the King shakes your hand, or offers a gift – there is great emotion invested in that one act. They downplay their gifts to others and they downplay their emotions to guard them. The King is second in rarity to the Queen.

Oh great. 10 mins out of my life to find out that I was ENTJ afterall. :dry:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
King's Merchant

The King's Merchant is an analyzer of situations, but function to repair problems. They prefer dealing with tangible problems and proven experience. They are naturally quiet and open to information and new approaches. Because of this they are a useful source for information.

They may be introverted, but are adept at controlling interactions with others, and may be forceful concerning their influence. They focus on efficiency and skills. The balance they bring is one that encourages groups to think then act. They are capable of holding a cool head in stressful situations and help others assess the reality of any situation. They can be difficult to understand because they do need space to charge. Communication is key here; others need to realize that the King’s Merchant communicates without the need for verbal cues.

The King's Merchant prefers to practice their passion in seclusion. The result however is one of virtuosity that other types find difficult to match or even out do. Because they focus highly on the task at hand they may fail to see the long term expenses. They may also not communicate their understanding of a situation having expected others to see it in their most practical way. They are valuable assets for friends. You should be pleased scoring as a 'Pawn' - it proves that you are a constructive and contributing member of society.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Queen's Rook

Congrats! Only 5-6% of the population score this!

The Queen’s Rook is a pensive, analytical individual. They don’t mind spending long periods of time on their own to work through problems. They may venture so far into thought they appear vacant or detached; often they really are oblivious of the world at that moment. These wayward princes are precise about descriptions and by habit correct others (or feel sorely tempted) if the shade of meaning is slightly off. This is annoying to the less concise, but this is what gives the Queen’s Rook a gift for gab, especially in writing.

This Rook is relatively easy going until their principles of truth, knowledge and justice are violated. Because of this they hate the formalities of bureaucracy, politics, and authority – which tend to mask the truth of operations. They will respond with a flip of the switch and become outspoken and inflexible. They will eventually drop the issue, because they do prefer a reserved and benign ambiance. The problem with the Queen’s Rook is when they are debating a point; they may be convincing themselves as much as their opponent. They spend a considerable amount of time second-guessing their abilities and may come to multiple conclusions that offer plausible solutions.

An indicator that a friend may be a Queen’s Rook is an obsession with logic. If a mistake is made, it is because there wasn’t enough data or it was placed out of context. Another indicator you’re friend is a Rook, throw a strategy game at them. They enjoy Risk, Bridge, Chess, and word games. Never rush the Rook. They don’t draw conclusions very quickly. If one were to gather a bunch of Rooks together to form a group they may debate:

1.) Whether or not there should be a group.

2.) Exactly what name should the proposed group choose?

3.) Which of the persons in the group should take responsibility or should they rotate?

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The King's Rook.

Nicki

Retired
The King

"Congrats! Only 3-5% of the population score as this! Kings direct their energy towards the outer world of action and word. They are organizers using logical principles with a tendency to control life. They’ll gravitate to organizing systems and people to meet goals and attempt to improve upon the way things are done. This can be expressed with finesse. The king requires very little to implement plans and very little will stop them. An overstatement of the worse type: “I’m really sorry, but you have to die.” The more sensitive souls will chuckle if they read this and know of a King. They are decisive, they know what needs to be done, and they are great at directing others.

The King prefers objectivity when making any decision. They are concerned with truth, principles and justice. They are analytical and critical thinkers and use this to govern the outer world. By thinking of the masses needs they tend to ignore the individuals feelings. Because of their knowledge of what needs to be done – being questioned can result in an icy response, or worse an icy silence.

Kings strive for excellence. They can focus heavily on the task at hand and keep others on track. They may issue orders without giving reasons and are prone to introducing too much change. Kings are excellent with the business arts. They are generally assertive, outspoken, confident, outgoing, energetic, full of charisma, and hardly stopped by conflict or criticism. They can appear argumentative, insensitive, intimidating or outright controlling. They can simply be overwhelming because of their willingness and capability to shape the world around them. But remember, every time the King shakes your hand, or offers a gift – there is great emotion invested in that one act. They downplay their gifts to others and they downplay their emotions to guard them. The King is second in rarity to the Queen."

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Queen

Queen’s are the rarest of all types. They are quiet but hold the deepest of convictions regarding the matters of the world. They are frequently activists for their cause, they will do what’s right but not for glory, not for political power. It is why they are the Queen. They are the champions of the oppressed and the downtrodden. They are found in the wake of the aftermath rescuing those in acute distress. They may even fantasize revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. Think of ‘Poetic Justice’ and you’ll have appealed to the Queen.

You can’t lead the Queen if only because they are right in suspecting others motives. You cannot fool this individual even if they are sympathetic. The Queen selects a few for friendship – these are friends that transcend the very word. They promote harmony with their very presence and typically make their surroundings more beautiful by just being there to clean up the mess. Don’t mistake them for extroverts – they are special in their diplomacy. They are ‘doers’ and dreamers. They can only be intimate with a chosen few. They will withdraw suddenly if pressed and this is necessary for them.

The Queen excels with writing and communication. They are often the counselors of home, of public service and the good face of politics for the King. They look at the global perspective and are better at spotting patterns and relations. They think of the future and strive for meaning and purpose.

xisnotx

Permabanned
I think I just got insulted.
I got "the King's merchant"...and I had no idea what that was.
Turns out it's a pawn. More specifically, the pawn before the King.
So, I'm the King's pawn.
How insulting...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think this is what I had a few years ago. I even had some variability in answers, yet still came up with this.

The Queen's Rook
Congrats! Only 5-6% of the population score this!

4853629018146203947.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Queen’s Rook is a pensive, analytical individual. They don’t mind spending long periods of time on their own to work through problems. They may venture so far into thought they appear vacant or detached; often they really are oblivious of the world at that moment. These wayward princes are precise about descriptions and by habit correct others (or feel sorely tempted) if the shade of meaning is slightly off. This is annoying to the less concise, but this is what gives the Queen’s Rook a gift for gab, especially in writing.

This Rook is relatively easy going until their principles of truth, knowledge and justice are violated. Because of this they hate the formalities of bureaucracy, politics, and authority – which tend to mask the truth of operations. They will respond with a flip of the switch and become outspoken and inflexible. They will eventually drop the issue, because they do prefer a reserved and benign ambiance. The problem with the Queen’s Rook is when they are debating a point; they may be convincing themselves as much as their opponent. They spend a considerable amount of time second-guessing their abilities and may come to multiple conclusions that offer plausible solutions.

An indicator that a friend may be a Queen’s Rook is an obsession with logic. If a mistake is made, it is because there wasn’t enough data or it was placed out of context. Another indicator you’re friend is a Rook, throw a strategy game at them. They enjoy Risk, Bridge, Chess, and word games. Never rush the Rook. They don’t draw conclusions very quickly. If one were to gather a bunch of Rooks together to form a group they may debate:

1.) Whether or not there should be a group.
2.) Exactly what name should the proposed group choose?
3.) Which of the persons in the group should take responsibility or should they rotate?

So, I'm the King's pawn.
How insulting...

What, to attract the attentions and affections of the King? What a lovely position to be in!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, I'm the King's pawn.
How insulting...

:laugh: I smell a coup coming on.

Incidentally, according to this test, I'm INFP :ninja:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, I'm the King's pawn.
How insulting...

There, there.

We would share the crown with thee were we not ordained by God and so forth. Heavy is the head, as they say.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The King's Knight

The King’s Knight is spontaneous and active. They get great satisfaction from acting on impulse. This usually means thrill and risk can be quite exciting. If they are stifled by rules, they may end up feeling ‘dead’ inside. They look for the ‘tick’ behind the clock without the need for verbal cues. Oddly enough, this Knight deeply respects and admires anyone who can best them.

The King's Knight is a 'do-er', naturally impatient with discussion. They seek to live in the moment and are great improvisers. Because of this they are quite capable at bringing ideas or concepts to fruition. They often prefer practical organizational issues. Because they seek to make things happen, they may act too quickly with the appearance of not thinking things through.

They are the best at manipulating others. This usually means that they can convince others to a like-minded position and thus the King would love to have this Knight by their side. They are concrete with their form and speech and are seen as smooth operators. They could be seen as self-promoters and great salesmen of ideas. They are gifted at earning trust. But they are also gifted at applying common sense to any issue. They will maintain acute awareness of factual information during discussions and will guide tangents back on course. The King's Knight is outgoing, charming and fun. They know the 'who's who' and where the socially sophisticated reside and play. They are action oriented and deplore unnecessary diplomacy. They want life to be simple, but realize it isn't.

It sounds vaguely ESP...

W

WALMART

So, I'm the King's pawn.
How insulting...

Men among gods.

Nicodemus

Here is the key again:

I propose:

The King: ENTJ
The King's Bishop: INTJ
The King's Rook: ENTP
The King's Knight: ESTP
The King's Merchant: ISTP

The Queen: INFJ
The Queen's Bishop: ENFJ
The Queen's Rook: INTP
The Queen's Knight: INFP
The Queen's Confidante: ISFP

The Bishop's Clerk: ENFP
The Bishop's Innkeeper: ESFP

The Knight's Blacksmith: ESTJ
The Knight's City Guard: ISFJ

The Rook's Citizen: ESFJ
The Rook's Hawk: ISTJ

G

Ginkgo

So, I'm the King's pawn.
How insulting...

After a game, the pawn and the King go in the same box. ;)

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rook's King

Stupid test.