• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Empathy Quotient

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
64-79: Extremely Empathetic
Your Empathy Quotient is: 67

You are very empathetic! A few people who score this high may even be considered Clairsentient.

You scored 67 on Empathy, higher than 96% of your peers.

Does this make me totally awesome? :huh:

Hell yeah. :jew:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got a 59

Because it is self reporting, I'm not sure what the score really means. It's kind of weird answering all the questions about how well I can read other people, because my opinion on the matter is from a subjective perspective. I was hoping there were going to be some facial expressions to read or scenarios that required problem solving from an empathetic perspective.

welshlass

MBTI Type
INTP
Your Empathy Quotient is: 28

You're less empathetic than the average person! If you scored around or below 20 you probably have Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
0-32: Below Average

Your Empathy Quotient is: 24
You're less empathetic than the average person! If you scored around or below 20 you probably have Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism.

You scored 24 on Empathy, higher than 9% of your peers.

LOL what the hell? I didn't expect that.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
33-52: Average

Your Empathy Quotient is: 43
You're no more or less empathetic than the average person. Most women score about 47 and most men score about 42.

Wow, average. That's pretty boring...

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
44 this time. They changed it since I last took it.

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
Either that site is lame, or my browser is. It will not give me a result.
Ok, I got it... 68

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 42, so I'm normal for once. It's slightly surprising I didn't get a higher score, because I'm generally good at reading people and seeing things from their point of view. It must have been the stranger questions that threw it off, like whether I prefer people or animals.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
0-32: Below Average
Your Empathy Quotient is: 22

Autistic?? I fail. D: I thought I did decent, too. Meh. :tongue:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
53-63: Above Average
You scored 61 on Empathy, higher than 88% of your peers.

Ya, *surprise surprise* :drummerboy:

That's like the epitome of empathy: -.-

bmw_crashed3.jpg

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Your Empathy Quotient is: 14

To think that I actually tried on this one. I answered "slightly agree" for almost all of the "can you tell if someone wants to enter a conversation?" and "can you easily tell what people are feeling and thinking?" questions. It's because I cut worms and like animals better than people, isn't it?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Your Empathy Quotient is: 14

To think that I actually tried on this one. I answered "slightly agree" for almost all of the "can you tell if someone wants to enter a conversation?" and "can you easily tell what people are feeling and thinking?" questions. It's because I cut worms and like animals better than people, isn't it?

It obviously means you are a good driver and would never crash cars therefore need not to feel empathy with bad drivers, cause they better should have stayed away from it in the first place :D

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I don't see how some of the questions relate to empathy. Like the one about dreams, for example. Just because I don't remember my dreams doesn't mean I'm not empathetic.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
There were guys in my youth, who caught bees and let them die in glasses and then we caught the guys and left them bound to a tree over nite. That just doesnt say I empathize with bees

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Your Empathy Quotient is: 27

I'm more empathetic than I thought.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well now we know that you answer tests to your liking, we have to question your type aswell again ! Which brings us in the difficult position of getting to know the real you.

Ouh noes fuck that, people are hell, I am gonna go... whisky !!! :D