• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do other people see you? TEST

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yeah, these tests are all sponsored by facebook :ninja:
"i wonder what they'll do with the information"

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah, these tests are all sponsored by facebook :ninja:
"i wonder what they'll do with the information"

They're going to send you pizzas in your favorite color, one on the first evening. Two on the second evening. Three on the third evening. And in the end, they'll send you so many pizzas in your favorite color, that it makes you go mad and then they have to keep you in an isolation cell because your head will explode when you see your favorite color again.

Jaguar

41 to 50 points: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
44 points

41 to 50 points: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Not convinced by the test.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

31 to 40 points: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

Oh. Not bad. :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

themightybob

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I got a 57, but i definitely dont agree with the description.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
43-Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

31 to 40 points: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

Oh. Not bad. :D
I got that one too. I relate! :cheese:

durentu

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
47. trying to move towards next tier up.

Fecal McAngry

"31 to 40 points: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken."

Of the descriptions, this does fit me the best...

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I relate more to the 31-40 description.

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

The questions that stumped me was the sleeping position. That is something I don't pay much attention to. The dream one also stumped me. My dreams are pretty much random.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

51 to 60 points: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.