• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your world view?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
You Scored as Modernist

Modernism represents the thought that science and reason are all we need to carry on. Religion is unnecessary and any sort of spirituality halts progress. You believe everything has a rational explanation. 50% of Americans share your world-view.

Modernist
81%
Existentialist
75%
Materialist
75%
Idealist
63%
Postmodernist
56%
Cultural Creative
50%
Romanticist
50%
Fundamentalist
31%

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
You Scored as Existentialist

Existentialism emphasizes human capability. There is no greater power interfering with life and thus it is up to us to make things happen. Sometimes considered a negative and depressing world view, your optimism towards human accomplishment is immense. Mankind is condemned to be free and must accept the responsibility.

Existentialist -88%
Materialist -88%
Modernist - 69%
Cultural Creative - 69%
Postmodernist - 69%
Romanticist - 63%
Idealist - 56%
Fundamentalist - 38%

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
You Scored as Cultural Creative

Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative
81%
Existentialist
75%
Postmodernist
69%
Romanticist
69%
Materialist
63%
Idealist
44%
Fundamentalist
38%
Modernist
25%

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative
88%
Idealist
69%
Postmodernist
63%
Materialist
50%
Existentialist
50%
Romanticist
50%
Fundamentalist
44%
Modernist
13%

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You Scored as Postmodernist
Postmodernism is the belief in complete open interpretation. You see the universe as a collection of information with varying ways of putting it together. There is no absolute truth for you; even the most hardened facts are open to interpretation. Meaning relies on context and even the language you use to describe things should be subject to analysis.

Postmodernist
88%
Idealist
69%
Cultural Creative
69%
Existentialist
63%
Modernist
44%
Fundamentalist
44%
Materialist
31%
Romanticist
13%

sade

You Scored as Existentialist
Existentialism emphasizes human capability. There is no greater power interfering with life and thus it is up to us to make things happen. Sometimes considered a negative and depressing world view, your optimism towards human accomplishment is immense. Mankind is condemned to be free and must accept the responsibility.

Existentialist
91%
Materialist
79%
Modernist
75%
Postmodernist
75%
Cultural Creative
63%
Idealist
38%
Romanticist
38%
Fundamentalist
19%

Last edited:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
My little finger tells me I don't want the governement to get their hands on these informations. But hey, I'll take it then say it was my best friend taking the test.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I wonder what it means if I was generally apathetic to every question and didn't see how any of the questions were relevant.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It said cultural creative

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You Scored as Materialist

Materialism stresses the essence of fundamental particles. Everything that exists is purely physical matter and there is no special force that holds life together. You believe that anything can be explained by breaking it up into its pieces. i.e. the big picture can be understood by its smaller elements.

Materialist
100%
Modernist
81%
Postmodernist
81%
Existentialist
75%
Fundamentalist
50%
Romanticist
31%
Cultural Creative
25%
Idealist
13%

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I wonder what it means if I was generally apathetic to every question and didn't see how any of the questions were relevant.

Lots of questions weren't designed to be interpreted by people owning brains. true.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Cultural Creative
100%
Idealist
75%
Postmodernist
44%
Existentialist
38%
Fundamentalist
31%
Materialist
31%
Romanticist
25%
Modernist
13%

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
You Scored as Romanticist
Romanticism encourages society to look backwards to find our solutions. Your rationale is that things were much better a few hundred years ago so we should thus look back to those times and replace them in our modern society. You believe in a simple life and that the complexities of the modern world have turned it upside down.

Romanticist
75%
Existentialist
69%
Cultural Creative
69%
Postmodernist
56%
Materialist
25%
Modernist
19%
Idealist
19%
Fundamentalist
19%

Probably accurate

lane777

nevermore

Cultural Creative
69%
Fundamentalist
44%
Postmodernist
31%
Idealist
25%
Modernist
25%
Romanticist
19%
Existentialist
0%
Materialist
0%

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Lots of questions weren't designed to be interpreted by people owning brains. true.

Agreed.

Materialist 94%

Everything else is weak.

Materialism stresses the essence of fundamental particles. Everything that exists is purely physical matter and there is no special force that holds life together. You believe that anything can be explained by breaking it up into its pieces. i.e. the big picture can be understood by its smaller elements.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Kind of hard to answer the questions where you don't "disagree" or "agree"- you reject the premise absolutely or just don't care.

Materialist
88%
Existentialist
81%
Modernist
50%

From the descriptions, materialism is not incompatible with my views, but I don't feel any particular meaning in emphasizing the material. I'm probably closer to the existentialism/modernism.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Materialist
88%
Postmodernist
69%
Existentialist
63%
Romanticist
63%
Modernist
56%
Cultural Creative
56%
Idealist
25%
Fundamentalist
25%

Some of the questions were really stupid.