• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your world view?

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
You Scored as Materialist

Materialism stresses the essence of fundamental particles. Everything that exists is purely physical matter and there is no special force that holds life together. You believe that anything can be explained by breaking it up into its pieces. i.e. the big picture can be understood by its smaller elements.

Materialist
100%
Idealist
94%
Cultural Creative
75%
Fundamentalist
69%
Existentialist
63%
Romanticist
63%
Modernist
50%
Postmodernist
50%

ryb

MBTI Type
INTP
You Scored as Cultural Creative

Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative
88%
Postmodernist
50%
Romanticist
44%
Existentialist
31%
Modernist
25%
Idealist
25%
Materialist
13%
Fundamentalist
6%

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?

Materialism stresses the essence of fundamental particles. Everything that exists is purely physical matter and there is no special force that holds life together. You believe that anything can be explained by breaking it up into its pieces. i.e. the big picture can be understood by its smaller elements.

Materialist
100%
Idealist
88%
Cultural Creative
81%
Existentialist
81%
Postmodernist
69%
Modernist
56%
Romanticist
44%
Fundamentalist
38%

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Existentialist/ Cultural Creative/ Postmodernist

Existentialism emphasizes human capability. There is no greater power interfering with life and thus it is up to us to make things happen. Sometimes considered a negative and depressing world view, your optimism towards human accomplishment is immense. Mankind is condemned to be free and must accept the responsibility.

Existentialist
75%
Cultural Creative
75%
Postmodernist
75%
Idealist
63%
Modernist
56%
Materialist
56%
Romanticist
44%
Fundamentalist
13%

Scott

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9/5?

Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion (no) but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves (k...). You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious (not so much). Life has a meaning outside of the rational. (Yeah, I don't buy into the popular reductionisms)

Cultural Creative
75%
Postmodernist
50%
Idealist
50%
Fundamentalist
44%
Existentialist
44%
Romanticist
38%
Modernist
19%
Materialist
6%

I agree that the last three are right - I'm no modernist. As for the top one... I think they just don't know what to do with a postmodernish Christian who loves the church. I'll agree that I've got nice dashes of postmodernism, idealism and existentialism thrown in. As for fundamentalism, I think the dichotomy it's put within makes it a mostly worthless category in a test like this.

Qre:us

Materialist
94%
Existentialist
88%
Modernist
75%
Postmodernist
56%
Idealist
50%
Romanticist
50%
Cultural Creative
50%
Fundamentalist
38%

I hated having to make a choice given how some of the questions were framed. :doh:

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative 100%
Postmodernist 88%
Existentialist 56%
Idealist 50%
Romanticist 44%
Materialist 44%
Fundamentalist 38%
Modernist 31%

Kinda true :D

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Romanticist
75%
Postmodernist
69%
Idealist
69%
Cultural Creative
56%
Existentialist
44%
Fundamentalist
38%
Modernist
19%
Materialist
19%

Hmmm....Would've expected to get idealist, but this is okay, I guess.

lamp

Materialist - 100%
Postmodernist - 75%
Existentialist - 63%
Modernist - 50%
Idealist - 0%
Romanticist - 0%

I hated having to make a choice given how some of the questions were framed. :doh:
same

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
You Scored as Romanticist

Romanticism encourages society to look backwards to find our solutions. Your rationale is that things were much better a few hundred years ago so we should thus look back to those times and replace them in our modern society. You believe in a simple life and that the complexities of the modern world have turned it upside down.

Romanticist 81%
Cultural Creative 75%
Existentialist 56%
Postmodernist 50%
Fundamentalist 38%
Idealist 38%
Materialist 31%
Modernist 19%

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

Cultural Creative 81%
Romanticist 69%
Postmodernist 63%
Idealist 63%
Modernist 50%
Existentialist 50%
Materialist 50%
Fundamentalist 19%

moira

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram

Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.​

Cultural Creative 100% Idealist 94% Postmodernist 56% Fundamentalist 50% Existentialist 50% Modernist 19% Romanticist 13% Materialist13%
16527_7672.JPG

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram

Materialist
100%
Modernist
94%
Postmodernist
75%
Existentialist
63%
Romanticist
38%
Fundamentalist
19%
Idealist
0%
Cultural Creative
0%

Heh.

KDude

Cultural Creative
94%
Existentialist
69%
Modernist
50%
Postmodernist
44%
Fundamentalist
19%
Materialist
19%
Idealist
19%
Romanticist
6%

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Scored as Modernist

Modernism represents the thought that science and reason are all we need to carry on. Religion is unnecessary and any sort of spirituality halts progress. You believe everything has a rational explanation. 50% of Americans share your world-view.

Modernist
88%
Existentialist
75%
Materialist
75%
Romanticist
56%
Postmodernist
44%
Cultural Creative
38%
Idealist
38%
Fundamentalist
31%

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Funny that some people don't seem to like the test, I thought it was a fairly good one actually... :huh:

Lots of questions weren't designed to be interpreted by people owning brains. true.

Agreed.
Materialist 94%

Everything else is weak.

Kind of hard to answer the questions where you don't "disagree" or "agree"- you reject the premise absolutely or just don't care.

Materialist
88%

Materialist
88%

Some of the questions were really stupid.

:rofl1:

Hmmm, I believe a pattern is beginning to emerge!

too many questionssss >_<
i clicked the middle one for all of them
and ended up with a tie breaker
so i only answered 1 question

existentialist

Lazy bedstead. Take more responsibility for finding the Meaning! :jew:

Anyhoo:

Cultural Creative
100%
Postmodernist
94%
Romanticist
63%
Idealist
63%
Existentialist
50%
Modernist
44%
Fundamentalist
25%
Materialist
13%

Wow, I didn't expect my postmodernism score to be quite so high; it would have been top if "cultural creative", whatever exactly that is, hadn't been a whopping 100%! I don't necessarily disagree though. Meaning is after all only found by considering the context ;)

I would have expected a higher score for Existentialism, but they seem to be regarding it more as an exclusive philosophical belief system than I would. The bottom few fit rather well though...

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hm... Took this test over a year ago and posted it here.
100% Materialist. Well, I was in a bit of an identity crisis when it came to spirituality.
In Denial with a big D. I have done much thinking and came to new conclusions.

Current score:

You Scored as Romanticist
Romanticism encourages society to look backwards to find our solutions. Your rationale is that things were much better a few hundred years ago so we should thus look back to those times and replace them in our modern society. You believe in a simple life and that the complexities of the modern world have turned it upside down.

Romanticist------100%
Fundamentalist----75%
Idealist----------- 69%
Cultural Creative---69%
Postmodernist-----56%
Existentialist-------38%
Materialist----------19%
Modernist----------13%

Stevo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I am a Materialist-Existentialist, tied at 100% for both.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You Scored as Modernist

Modernism represents the thought that science and reason are all we need to carry on. Religion is unnecessary and any sort of spirituality halts progress. You believe everything has a rational explanation. 50% of Americans share your world-view.

Materialist
100%
Modernist
100%
Romanticist
81%
Existentialist
69%
Postmodernist
69%
Cultural Creative
44%
Fundamentalist
25%
Idealist
13%

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Scored as Existentialist

Existentialism emphasizes human capability. There is no greater power interfering with life and thus it is up to us to make things happen. Sometimes considered a negative and depressing world view, your optimism towards human accomplishment is immense. Mankind is condemned to be free and must accept the responsibility.

Existentialist
88%
Materialist
75%
Postmodernist
75%
Romanticist
75%
Modernist
69%
Idealist
63%
Cultural Creative
63%
Fundamentalist
38%
----

I think that the romanticism percentage should be a bit higher. Not surprised I got existentialist.