• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lemon's Socionics Test

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTp. Can't believe I missed this test the first time, Lemons.

I especially liked this that you posted- very enlightening regarding the differences between MBTI and Socionics. (Just a sample, I hate when people quote great swathes of material.)

ENp has primary Extroverted Intuition

Extroverted intuition is generally associated with the ability to recognize possibilities, create new opportunities and new beginnings, recognize talent and natural propensities in others, reconcile differing perspectives and viewpoints, rapidly generate ideas, and be led by one's intellectual curiosity and stimulate curiosity in others.
Link to all this and more

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I took this pretty seriously and as honestly as I could.

You are the
INFp

INFps are quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

deleted
I would like to point out to test takers, that if you come out an E yet believe you're an I, or visa versa, please understand that this test is strongly based on subtypes. Which means you are probably correct, but that the tests assumes you to have the subtype of the primary function of the type you resulted as. Thus, you switch the E/I and the j/p and you have your resulting type with a creative subtype.

Examples represented are like Costrin's and Black Cat's, who came out ENTp, and ENFp, but who actually specified along the lines of INTj-Ne subtype and INFj-Ne subtype. Therefore this is not an error but an oversimplicity of the test. Take this into consideration when receiving your results.

Furthermore, you are required to know the socionics dichotomies in order to correctly perceive your results. For instance, it is recommended that you know the difference between socionics extroversion/introversion and MBTI extroversion/introversion.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ummm . . . I think there might be a problem with your test, because I'm definitely not an ENTj or even an INTj. I always score as INTp/INFp/INFj on other Socionics tests, and those are the types I most relate to.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You are the
ENTj

ENTjs are assertive, outspoken, and driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

:wtf:

Umm... no way.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Socionics ENTjs are really quite lively, I liked what I read of the profile, they sound like very very cool people :yes:

I scored ENTp. Just like everybody else here seems to have...

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
You are the
INTj

INTjs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

P

Phantonym

INFjs are quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
INFjs are quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

+ would like to fly a helicopter

P

Phantonym

+ would like to fly a helicopter

:shock: That is so true +skydiving +flying any aircraft in general. How did you know that???? YOU must be the actual psychic we INFJs are always accused of being.

G

garbage

You are the INFp

INFps are quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Click here for a detailed description of the INFp.

Good enough