• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You A Certified Asshole?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Your Score: 4
0 to 5 “True”: You don’t sound like a certified asshole, unless you are fooling yourself

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I was, but they revoked my certification for being too much of an asshole.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
My score: 6

"You sound like a borderline certified asshole, perhaps the time has come to start changing your behavior before it gets worse."
Damn---I'm not a typical ENFP i guess. :devil: :D

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1 *angelic smile*

S

Sniffles

6 - borderline asshole. Well considering the people I have to work with.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
0 to 5 “True”: You don’t sound like a certified asshole, unless you are fooling yourself.
5 to 15 “True”: You sound like a borderline certified asshole, perhaps the time has come to start changing your behavior before it gets worse.
15 or more: You sound like a full-blown certified asshole to me, get help immediately. But, please, don’t come to me for help, as I would rather not meet you.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj

5 to 15 “True”: You sound like a borderline certified asshole, perhaps the time has come to start changing your behavior before it gets worse.

This test was skewed toward extroverted assholes. If there was some passive-aggressive stuff in there I would have totally aced it.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I struggle to believe SW got a higher score than I did.

No one here beats an honest 20.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
2, but it's not because I'm an angel. It's just not in my best interest to act like that at work, and I need my job.