• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You A Certified Asshole?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ

0 to 5 “True”: You don’t sound like a certified asshole, unless you are fooling yourself.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
This is not a real test. Everything in the affirmative is something not even an asshole could admit to. It's just a marketing come-on. USELESS.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The test basically defines the following...

office_217_04.jpg

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
0 to 5 “True”: You don’t sound like a certified asshole, unless you are fooling yourself.
5 to 15 “True”: You sound like a borderline certified asshole, perhaps the time has come to start changing your behavior before it gets worse.
15 or more: You sound like a full-blown certified asshole to me, get help immediately. But, please, don’t come to me for help, as I would rather not meet you.

An INTP scored as a certified asshole??

NO fucking WAY!!!!!!!!!!

(snicker-snicker) :tongue10::D

wolfy

awsm
This is not a real test. Everything in the affirmative is something not even an asshole could admit to. It's just a marketing come-on. USELESS.

It's just a bit of fun. No more useless than What kind of dog are you? tests.
I like how they are upfront about the marketing. Not like the bait and switch type of bull you get on OK Cupid etc with their ambiguous results link page.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

5 to 15 “True”: You sound like a borderline certified asshole, perhaps the time has come to start changing your behavior before it gets worse.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
I don't need a stupid little test to confirm I'm a arsehole. I know this already.

The question is: what happens when you put a load of arseholes into a vacuum?

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
6 points...

Though I think I would change my answer to one of those, and it would be 5 points.

I would change my answer to the question that asks if people get nervous when they talk to you. Most people don't, but a few do, and I happened to be thinking of them when I answered the question.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8

It read like a test to gauge self-confidence.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I ended up with a 4, :D

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Dont need the test. Last night Edahn confirmed that I was born that way. whatever somewhat grudgingly gave me asshole status and Biax downright cheerfully thirded it. (But I think in his case it was a mercy labeling.)