• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Following rules or something like that test

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Logic of this tests is too childlish for my taste. (plus I can't relate to the half of the question)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm surprised I got this result. I guess because it's because I'm obedient in some things while totally irreverent in others.

Mostly Compliant
Congratulations! You scored ###!

You don't like ruffling feathers & making ripples in the water. You respect authority & usually follow the rules. But when something isn't right you have no problem doing what is right. Keep up the good work & you'll have a happy & successful life.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mostly Compliant

Congratulations!
You don't like ruffling feathers & making ripples in the water. You respect authority & usually follow the rules. But when something isn't right you have no problem doing what is right. Keep up the good work & you'll have a happy & successful life.

Take away all those questions that are simply common sense, and I am positive I would have come out as a true rebel. :cool:

haha...same here. I also didn't do some things because I did not have any reason to (ie. sneak out to parties as a teen - um, I didn't hang out with a partying crowd. I was a loner...).

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
It doesn't work for me. I don't even own a car. There are too many driving questions about stop signs and speeding and stuff like that. As a pedestrian, I am horrified by that kind of recklessness because it puts MY life at risk. That doesn't mean that I follow all of the rules though...

ok, so the title tells everything about it:

here it is:
OkCupid.com: Take The Goody Two Shoes Test

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fighting the system

13507446766249782549.jpeg

OK, while you enjoy breaking rules & challenging authority you still see some importance in laws. Use your common sense & you'll be ok. There is nothing wrong w/ challenging authority when it needs to be...just don't get carried away.

gromit

likes this
I honestly thought some of the questions were lame, I mean of course I'm going to stop at a red light, not because the law says it, or because I am obeying anyone, merely because it's safer and I have no desire to die for a dumb reason lol.

I mean that's just common sense, not obediance.

Take away all those questions that are simply common sense, and I am positive I would have come out as a true rebel. :cool:

What if you stopped and knew that nobody was coming and that it would be safe to proceed. Would you?

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mostly Compliant

You scored 70% on prudepoints, higher than 70% of your peers.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
Mostly Compliant

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your result for The Goody Two Shoes Test ...
Fighting the system
OK, while you enjoy breaking rules & challenging authority you still see some importance in laws. Use your common sense & you'll be ok. There is nothing wrong w/ challenging authority when it needs to be...just don't get carried away.

That is just because of all the school questions. I was definitely no angel there. I probably in most other things, mostly compliant.