• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of creative are you?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EYES WIDE OPEN

ABOUT ME: You have great appreciation for creative in all forms. You really admire talented artists and always find time to seek out the next exhibition or show. When it comes to your own creativity, you take inspiration and ideas from the world around you. You're a futuristic thinker with a bit of an inventive streak. You live in the modern world and so does your creative side.

HOW I CREATE: You like to embrace new thinking and techniques. Technology can help you create work that really has an impact. It's all about detail... you have the patience needed for truly ambitious creations. Your strength lies in your inventive and innovative thinking. Good ideas seem to come naturally to you.

HOW I THINK: At heart, you're quite ambitious. You like to think big and are rarely held back by practical concerns. Your memories are at the forefront of your imagination, your creativity tells a personal story... you believe that history can color the future.

This test reminds me of what the teachers in high school told me to make me feel good about myself.

And I wish they had a printer friendly version of that so I didn't have to waste my time typing it. (I like to keep a record of it just in case I feel doubtful about my abilities...a silly online test will always perk up my self-confidence for about five minutes.)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Happy Dabbler.

Your creativity lies in everyday objects.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Following Uber's example, because it's the one I like best...

EYES WIDE OPEN

ABOUT ME: You have a great appreciation for creativity in all its forms. You really admire talent artists and will always find time to seek out a new exhibition or show; When it comes to your own creativity, you take inspiration and ideas from the world around you. Your eyes are always open for new sources of stimulation. You see creativity in places that seem hidden and undecipherable to others. Being a little left field means you are one in a million.

HOW I CREATE: You like to embrace new thinking and techniques. Technology can help you create work that really has an impact. It's all about technique and craft, you are willing to put the time in to achieve results. A masterpiece is made in time... not overnight. Your strength lies in careful planning. Precision is one of your strong points - couples with the patience to see things through to the end.

HOW I THINK: Deep down, you've got a bit of a geek streak. You like your creativity to be grounded in some serious scientific know-how. You like to think big and work on a grand scale. You approach projects with bags of confidence, hopefully producing something with impact.

This doesn't sound like me as much as the people I tend to gravitate towards...

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Realist. I found the profile accurate.

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
Bright Spark:

You're positively overflowing with creative ideas with a really exciting and vivid imagination. You're naturally full of inspiration and always have plenty of new projects up your sleeve. You're a playful thinker, sometimes quirky, and always ready to push boundaries. The buzz of invention makes you feel truly alive. You like to be constantly stimulated and, to reach your full potential, it's important that you feed your creative mind in lots of diverse and challenging ways. You have a natural spark for new ideas and will surprise and enchant those around you with your original thinking.

You see creativity in places that seem hidden and undecipherable to others. Being a little left field means you are one in a million.

-------

Yes, this does seem to describe my style of creativity very well.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Realist

About Me

You love getting creative, but you don't like the chaos that sometimes comes with arty pursuits. You're a deep thinker - with a strong conceptual grounding to whatever it is that you do - and so you feel most comfortable if you can express yourself within an ordered structure. You are probably quite a realist at heart and your creativity tends to be rooted in this pragmatic view of the world.

You're a real people person. You like to bounce ideas about and share your inspiration. Listening is one of your strong points.

How I Create

You've got a creative head on those shoulders. You grab any opportunity to record bright ideas as they strike. It's all about technique and craft, you are willing to put the time in to achieve results. A masterpiece is made in time... not overnight. Your strength lies in your ability to collaborate, taking on another outlook to produce something new and exciting.

How I Think

Deep down, you have a curious spirit and like exploring new places and ideas. Your creativity is reflective and philosophical. You are definitely a deep thinker.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
My Results

Thanks for sharing this test. I liked it.

Eyes wide open
About me: You have a great appreciation for creativity in all it's forms. You really admire talented artists and will always find time to seek out a new exhibition or show. When it comes to your own creativity, you take inspiration and ideas from the world around you. Your eyes are always open to new sources of stimulation.

You like to see creativity as something that is free, without boundaries and rules - you're a rebel at heart.

How I create: You've got a creative hand on those shoulders. You grab any opportunity to record bright ideas as they strike.

It's all about technique and craft, you are willing to put the time in to achieve results. A masterpiece is made in time...not overnight.

Your strenght lies in your unique perspective, meaning you have the eye for taking something old and turning it round to offer something fresh and new.

How I think: Deep down you're a bit of a dreamer. Close your eyes and let your muse take over.

Your creativity is fresh and honest...the ever present childlike element of your character shines through.

My answers compared to others
Red is: the rose (23%, 2nd)
Light is: the sun shining on the girl (14%, 3rd)
This is my kind of creativity: the yellow brush with the paint splashes (18%, 1st)
When I'm feeling creative I reach for: the pen and paper (16%, 2nd)
Big is: the eastern person standing in front of the statue (10%, 5th)
The sea is: the bucket and the shells on the beach-sand (8%, 3rd)
Me at my most creative: the color tables (9%, 5th)
Proportion is: DaVincis picture of the human (17%, 2nd)
I'd like to have done this: the sketch of the house (16%, 2nd)

V

violaine

EYES WIDE OPEN

ABOUT ME: You have great appreciation for creativity in all its forms. You really admire talented artists and will always find time to seek out a new exhibition or show. When it comes to your own creativity, you take inspiration and ideas from the world around you. Your eyes are always open for new sources of stimulation. You see creativity in places that seem hidden and indecipherable to others. Being a little left of field means you are one in a million.

HOW I CREATE: You like to embrace new thinking and techniques. Technology can help you create work that really has an impact. It's all about natural form... it can seem random, but there is an intentional symmetry that really appeals to your eye. Your strength lies in your ability to capture your own thoughts and in turn to capture the minds of others.

HOW I THINK: At heart, you're quite ambitious. You like to think big and are rarely held back by practical concerns. You like to think big and work on a grand scale. You approach projects with bags of confidence, hopefully producing something with impact.