• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of creative are you?

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Wow, that site really, really sucks.

Clicked link.
Took the test.
Site crashed my browser.
Rebooted.
Clicked link again.
Site wouldn't go back to the test.
Found test.
Took test again.
Site won't give me my score.

=

FUCK THAT SITE. :steam: :angry:

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
Creativity: Bright Spark
You’re positively overflowing with creative ideas with a really exciting and vivid imagination. You’re naturally full of inspiration and always have plenty of new projects up your sleeve. You’re a playful thinker, sometimes quirky, and always ready to push boundaries. The buzz of invention makes you feel truly alive. You like to be constantly stimulated and, to reach your full potential, it’s important that you feed your creative mind in lots of diverse and challenging ways. You have a natural spark for new ideas and will surprise and enchant those around you with your original thinking.

Haha the format of the test is so cool... pictures... a bit weird though

freedom geek

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
You're a "Realist" You love getting creative but you don’t like the chaos that sometimes comes with arty pursuits. You’re a deep thinker – with a strong conceptual grounding to whatever it is that you do – and so you feel most comfortable if you can express yourself within an ordered structure. You are probably quite a realist at heart and your creativity tends to be rooted in this pragmatic view of the world.

P

Phantonym

Eyes Wide Open

You have a great appreciation for creativity in all its forms. You really admire talented artists and will always find time to seek out a new exhibition or show. When it comes to your own creativity, you take inspiration and ideas from the world around you. Your eyes are always open for new sources of stimulation.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Realist and delighted with the accuracy of the result...

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I took the test twice. First I got "Eyes Wide Open," then I got "Hands On." :blush:

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
"Bright Spark: You’re positively overflowing with creative ideas with a really exciting and vivid imagination. You’re naturally full of inspiration and always have plenty of new projects up your sleeve. You’re a playful thinker, sometimes quirky, and always ready to push boundaries. The buzz of invention makes you feel truly alive. You like to be constantly stimulated and, to reach your full potential, it’s important that you feed your creative mind in lots of diverse and challenging ways. You have a natural spark for new ideas and will surprise and enchant those around you with your original thinking..."

Dead on!

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
eyes wide open. spot on. i guess this is also why i choose to push my creativity into so many forms.