• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of creative are you?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Hands On.

Didn't think I was going to get that, cool test though.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Bright Spark.

About Me

You’re positively overflowing with creative ideas with a really exciting and vivid imagination. You’re naturally full of inspiration and always have plenty of new projects up your sleeve. You’re a playful thinker, sometimes quirky, and always ready to push boundaries. The buzz of invention makes you feel truly alive. You like to be constantly stimulated and, to reach your full potential, it’s important that you feed your creative mind in lots of diverse and challenging ways. You have a natural spark for new ideas and will surprise and enchant those around you with your original thinking.
Maverick and music, you're really sensitive to sonics and the power of a good tune to cut to the core.

How I Create

You unleash your creativity by putting pen to paper. An avid doodler, experimenting with your ideas gives you the freedom to make your mistakes - all part of the process.
It's all about natural form... it can seem random, but there is an intentional symmetry that really appeals to your eye.
Your strength lies in your ability to bring bright thinking to everything that you do. Creativity isn't just for the artist's studio.

How I Think

At heart, you're a super sparky spirit. You like the buzz of new ideas to keep things fresh.
Your creativity is reflective and philosophical. You are definitely a deep thinker.

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I quite like the layout actually. My Se approves of it. : D

(Hands On btw)

Qre:us

Bright Spark

"About me"

You’re positively overflowing with creative ideas with a really exciting and vivid imagination. You’re naturally full of inspiration and always have plenty of new projects up your sleeve. You’re a playful thinker, sometimes quirky, and always ready to push boundaries. The buzz of invention makes you feel truly alive. You like to be constantly stimulated and, to reach your full potential, it’s important that you feed your creative mind in lots of diverse and challenging ways. You have a natural spark for new ideas and will surprise and enchant those around you with your original thinking.
You see creativity in places that seem hidden and undecipherable to others. Being a little left field means you are one in a million.

"How I create"
You like to embrace new thinking and techniques. Technology can help you create work that really has an impact. It's all about the technique and craft, you are willing to put the time in to achieve results. A masterpiece is made in time...not overnight. Your strength lies in your inventive and innovative thinking. Good ideas seem to come naturally to you.

"How I think"
At heart you're quite ambitious. You like to think big and are rarely held back by practical concerns. Your creativity is reflective and philosophical. You are definitely a deep thinker.

I like this test - it's like my own personal cheerleader, and pretty to the eyes too.

Qre:us

I take pics out of my car while driving :rolleyes:

:cheese:
Me too! Esp. when it's a long drive on the highway....and it's sunset. The sky does some amazing things. As does all of nature. Beautiful.

Or silly moments - like a dog being let free of his leash in a park, where hundreds of geese and seagulls are lounging, only to see them take flight in a mass of white and brown. The sheer happiness of the dog, tongue hanging, running at full-throttle towards the birds! And, the squaking annoyance of the birds as they naturally form a V and take flight.
(if only I could capture sound).

Or sad moments - plenty in the downtown core.

Life is beautiful....I just wish I could imprint so much of what I've seen/experienced in a permanent box in my memory. My greatest fear of time is forgetting.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
Eyes Wide Open

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
Bright Spark

About Me: You're positively flowing with creative ideas with a really exciting and vivid imagination. You're naturally full of inspiration and always have plenty of new projects up your sleeve. You’re a playful thinker, sometimes quirky, and always ready to push boundaries. The buzz of invention makes you feel truly alive. You like to be constantly stimulated and, to reach your full potential, it’s important that you feed your creative mind in lots of diverse and challenging ways. You have a natural spark for new ideas and will surprise and enchant those around you with your original thinking.
You see creativity in places that seem hidden and undecipherable to others. Being a little left field means you are one in a million.

How I Create:You've got a creative head on those shoulders. You grab any opportunity to record bright ideas as they strike.
Its all about natural form...it can seem random, but there is an intentional symmetry that really appeals to your eye.
Your strength lies in your inventive and innovative thinking. Good ideas seem to come naturally to you.

How I Think:At heart, you are really high energy. You like things fast and furious and need constant stimulation. Your creativity is very unique, an abstract response to the world around you and the stimuli that you encounter.

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bright spark. (Maybe when I'm feeling more confident. Heh.)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bright Spark.

Fits me very well. :)

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP