• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via helloquizzy)

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
I took one page of it and realized that I was answering all of the things that would make me end up with my husband, ESFP, so I figured there was no point in continuing. Although I would like to read the ISFP description and see what they said about us.

i did pretty much the same thing as you, but i went ahead and stuck it out to the end. my wife is an ISFP.
my results:

ISFP - The Composer
You scored 50 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the composer. As a romantic partner, this type is nuturing and supportive, often putting their partner's needs before their own. They struggle when they feel anger or resentment, because the last thing they want to do is engage in confrontation. They need patience, support, and encouragement to discuss problems in constructive ways (as opposed to not at all.) They want a deep and intimate connection with their partner. They feel most appreciated when their partners are grateful for their thoughtfulness and willingness to help. They most want their partners to reciprocate with spontaneous thoughtful acts to show them how important they are to them.

I know I'm biased, but I think we're kind of awesome. We are about the most easygoing partner you are going to get, truly.

exactly right! :thumbup:

wolfy

awsm
ENFP

Some of the things I clicked on were attributes I see in myself. Especially to do with day to day lifestyle. Would we mesh in a physical way. Then others I clicked were opposite to me but I felt would balance me out in some way. Would we balance out in a mental way.

The test was interesting from that perspective.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got ENFJ.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
ISFPs are some the bestest. In my experience they are: loving, loyal, friendly, silly, caring, easy to talk to, attentive, artistic, athletic, open-minded, slow to judgment and anger, family oriented, adventurous, etc., etc, etc.,....:wubbie:

+1

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
I got ESTJ. My boyfriend is ENTP, so I'll probably keep this to myself...

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
Apparently, the best type for me is my own type.

INTP - The Architect

You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

skycloud86

INTJ The Mastermind
You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
On the first page of the test there is a link to
OkCupid.com: Take The LONG Scientific Personality Test
I've done that one first... I got

ENTP - The Inventor
You scored 73% I to E, 16% N to S, 57% F to T, and 68% J to P!

I've never been tested this Extravert before! It even beats my Perceiving... There were no questions about books, that's the reason :p

Now about the test mentioned in the first post: I'm interested in...
ESTJ-The Supervisor
You scored 75 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Which may well be because whenever I had to choose, I had my ESTJ husband in mind... :wubbie:

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
ENFP

Some of the things I clicked on were attributes I see in myself. Especially to do with day to day lifestyle. Would we mesh in a physical way. Then others I clicked were opposite to me but I felt would balance me out in some way. Would we balance out in a mental way.

The test was interesting from that perspective.
ENFP+ISFP is a good combo.
Why'd you stop with the 'etcs'? Certainly you have more to say.

My oh my, don't I feel all... garsh... :blush:
Ha, I could've taken up a whole page with "XSFPs are....:heart::heart::heart::hug:."

Qre:us

INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

Bolded, changed to reflect my %. Kinda suprised. Current bf...INTJ. But, some of the questions I answered was specifically against certain behaviours that would be indicative of INTJ, like organized, etc., I picked the other option (as I would like in an ideal partner)...still got INTJ. Huh.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Hahah I ended up with ENFP.

I don't think it's true, but I couldn't help picking spontaneous and such things. Would be an interesting combo to try.

ENFP - The Champion
You scored 75 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

Zero N/S? Interesting. - looks like 0 means absolutely N there.

4165940515_24dfba0589_o.png

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
But of course :cheese:.

ENTJ - Commandant

Your ideal mate is known as The Commandant. As a romantic partner, this type is inspiring, but also somewhat challenging. They have a strong desire to be in charge and their clear need for an organized life and home can be overwelming to a partner. They like to confront conflict directly, discuss problems unflinchingly, solve them, then put them behind you both. However, they can be too impatient or unwilling to take the time to listen to their partners and give them a chance to express themselves fully so that their partners also have a sense of closure. They are generally uncomfortable dealing with emotions, so they are apt to dismiss their partner's emotions as illogical. They feel most appreciated when their partners ask for their opinions, take their advice, and rely on them to get a job done right.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFJ

---------

what else of course :/ xD

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ The Mastermind
You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

The group summary: rationals (NT)
The type summary: INTJ

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
I tried to answer honestly despite already knowing what each answer lead to and I got ISTP. :shock:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Should I be concerned that my husband got "ISFJ"? (I've always known it)

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
ISTP - The Crafter
You scored 25 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the Crafter. As a romantic partner, this type is calm and handy to have around when something goes wrong. They are very responsive to immediate and obvious needs in their partners, but are less comfortable with emotional ones. They are fun, playful, and adventurous. However, at their hearts, they are something of a loner and will resist exposing their private thoughts. They want to be appreciated for their ability to size up a problem and solve it quickly. They feel most appreciated when they are left to do their own thing spontaneously.
The group summary: Experiencers (sp)
The Type Summary: ISTP

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ISFJ - The Protector
You scored 50 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the proptector. As a romantic partner, this type is generous and gentle. Occasionally they may be taken for granted because of this fact. they are tireless in providing acts of service for their loved ones. They run the risk of always being exhausted because they won't say no to their partners. They are sensitive to criticism and will withdraw rather than fight back. They wish to be appreciated for their loyalty and whole hearted nuturing. Their values must be respected and they thrive on consideration and kindness.