• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via helloquizzy)

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I got an ESTJ - same as my hubby. Coincidence? NOT!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got ISTJ.

There's an ISTJ I know from work that I would totally mate with...alas, she's already married. :blush:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ. Seems about right.

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
ISTJ - The Inspector

You scored 50 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!
Your ideal mate is known as the Inspector. As a romantic partner, this type is dependable and predictable. They usually like things done in very specific ways. They tend to appreciate tradition, and they work hard to achieve goals. They have trouble sharing their feelings, though. In their eagerness to be organized and productive, they can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. They like to be appreciated for their practical contributions, their common sense, and the efforts they make to keep your lives on track. They like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when their partners forget a tradition they hold dear, such as an anniversary.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hmnn... I'm not so sure of this...

ESTJ-The Supervisor

You scored 75 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
Your ideal partner is known as the supervisor. As a romantic partner, this type communicates very clearly their strong opinions so their partners always know where they stand. They are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. They can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although they have great energy and enthusiasm for planned adventures. They have difficulty seeing other's points of view and their biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing their partner's feelings as illogical. They feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. They wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways they keep your lives on track.

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
INTP - The Architect

You scored 50 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

I'm confused why it gave me INTP given the actual numbers.

Edit: My partner is INTP, so it's accurate in that sense. *grin*

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.
The group summary: rationals (NT)
The type summary: INTJ

Hmm...

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
ENTP - The Inventor. I think my results were 60-40 on everything but the N, though.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Not entirely unexpected, they're like me, but they do stuff...:

INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
ENFJ - The Teacher

You scored 75 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
Your ideal partner is known as the Teacher. This type needs to feel a deep and meaningful connection to his or her romantic partners, and goes to great lengths to understand and please their mates. Harmony is vitally important to them, and they often put others' needs before their own. They have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although they strive for harmony, when their values or ethics are violated, they can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, they are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and excellent communicators, so they have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as they can keep control of their facilities. They want to be appreciated for their thoughtfulness and compassion. They need their partners to make a real effort to get to know them. Above all, they need to be able to express their feelings and have them taken seriously.
The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: ENFJ

This is actually kind of accurate. I do usually prefer extroverts and do have a thing for intuitives. The J and P isn't that critical for me, I like both a lot.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
It gave me INFJ .... however, those items are EXTREMELY transparent, so I think it's not really insightful for people who know the ins and outs of MBTI theory. It'll just tell you what you already think.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I haven't taken this test yet but I can already tell that I like it after reading this thread and seeing how it has surprised some people.

....and I'm probably going to regret saying that after I take the test. :doh:

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Gee, sometimes I wanted neither of the given options. But this is what came out.

INTP - The Architect
You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

So, in other words a Sammy instead of a Dean? But isn't this gonna be a little boring in the end? :shock:

Erudur

MBTI Type
INTJ
ENFP - The Champion

You scored 75 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!
Your ideal mate is known as the champion. As a romantic partner, they need to talk about what is going on in their lives. They are strong supporters for their partner's efforts to grow and change and be happy. They need to feel that same support from their partners. Expressive, optimistic, and curious, they are eager to enjoy new experiences with their partners, whom they wish to be their confidant and soul mate, as well as play mate. They are uncomfortable sharing negative emotion, though, and tend to withdraw from confrontation and process their feelings privately. They feel most loved when their partner appreciates their creativity, accepts their uniqueness, and sees them as the compassionate person they are. They need to hear their partner tell them how much they mean to you and would love if you did thoughtful spontaneous things to demonstrate it.
The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: ENFP

But I could have totally gamed the test. I knew exactly what every question was getting at.

And wow. I luv all the INTJ luvin'.