• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via helloquizzy)

thirtiesgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I got INTJ. ...Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I was on an INTJ-specific forum a while back, but can't say I really clicked with any of the INTJs there. INTJ with INFJ? Is that a workable combination?

thescientist

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I got ENFP.....
You scored 100 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

:emot-emo:

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got ISFJ.

Which in a way makes a lot of sense, but I sort of feel like I'd want someone more exciting/sparky and more different from me. (ESTP?!) I would have to be assured that they could be loyal, faithful and consistent, though.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The more I think about it, and with online and real life experiences factored in, the more I realize maybe my own type is my type. Or should be. Funny how the online tests never show that. Maybe I have an idea of what I want my man to be like, but just get along better with people more similar to me. Or these tests are horrible and portray ENTJs incorrectly. I just never find those traits attractive in theory. And they are too familiar so there's no mystery, but in real life, the ease in interacting with these people is undeniable.

Anyone here have a successful relationship with your own type?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Anyone here have a successful relationship with your own type?

the only other ESTP that I know in real life is my cousin, so NO! :horor:

I've been with several other ExxPs though and they tend to irk me by being too similar to me... they were awesome to hang out with, but I don't want to plan an existance with someone with a lot of the same faults as I have! :laugh:

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
First try:
ISFJ - The Protector
You scored 50 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Second try:
ISFP - The Composer
You scored 50 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

whaaat?

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I got INTP. I can see that, actually.

I'm with an ENTP now, and things are very good, but I think his extroversion intimidates me a little bit when we are with a group of people (he's sx/so, and I'm sx/sp, so I'm naturally a bit more reserved).

I think the more withdrawn nature of most INTPs would contrast with me well, inadvertently forcing me to be more vibrant in social situations to make up for his own lack of energetic friendliness.

I've found that I'm a lot more outgoing when around introverts than I am when around other extroverts, and I wish I could be more vibrant around ENTP and his extroverted friends, but it just doesn't come as naturally as it does when I'm around introverts.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFP
0 I versus E
0 N versus S
0 F versus T
40 J versus P

Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better

I approve... and am highly amused at the only score-score being toward Jness. That figures so hard at the moment :laugh:

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
INFJ - The Counselor

I always get this result, always lol. So far though the INFJ dudes I have met, have fallen into the instant love of a friend bracket. It's like finding my soul mate but in a sibling way.

Would love to meet an INFJ who didn't fall into that bracket so quickly, but damn it, you guys melt my heart so rapidly that I quickly categorise you as my brother.

anonym

ISFJ

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...

ISFJ - The Protector

You scored 25 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the proptector. As a romantic partner, this type is generous and gentle. Occasionally they may be taken for granted because of this fact. they are tireless in providing acts of service for their loved ones. They run the risk of always being exhausted because they won't say no to their partners. They are sensitive to criticism and will withdraw rather than fight back. They wish to be appreciated for their loyalty and whole hearted nuturing. Their values must be respected and they thrive on consideration and kindness.

The group summary: Guardians (SJ)
The Type Summary: ISFJ

This is absolutely true to people who assist me. But not to my ideal romantic partner. My ideal partner shouldn't be perfect, just human and kinda serious. My partner should be loyal to me, but may break up with me if it doesn't work any longer. In practical terms like an ISFJ, in other terms diverse, romantic, undogmatic, accepting, balanced.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
ISTJ - The Inspector
You scored 50 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 100 J versus P!

been there. done that.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

The result is not that off when it comes to my preference. I like IxFJ's in general, ISFJ's on the coin are good, but at the same time i crave the little extra that INFJ types give.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn

Most ENTJ males I know are fairly controlling (with the best of intentions, but still, controlling). I end up feeling like I have to fight for my autonomy, for being me and doing things my way (and being an NTJ myself I can't stand to be controlled like that and I *will* feel the need to fight people that try to steer me around). Not that direct control is the only kind of controlling behaviour. Passive-aggressive controlling behaviour is just as bad. Didn't mean to bash ENTJs. They are fun, intriguing, impressive and easy to click with, but there's not really that pull beyond the one that initially occurs when you sense you've found another NTJ.