• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best Personality Type for You Test (via helloquizzy)

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP - The Architect
You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

I'm not surprised.... not one bit.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP- The Promoter
You scored 100 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the promoter. As a romantic partner, this type is usually exciting and willing to try anything once. They are often much more responsive to their partner's physical needs, rather than their emotional ones. They tend to communicate at what other types tend to think of as a superficial level, as they don't see a big need for heart-to-heart talks. They want to be appreciated for the fun-loving responsive problem solvers they are. They are happiest when their partners respect their need for freedom to be spontaneous and to enjoy life's many pleasures.

I'm not surprised for the results!!!

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
ENTP - The Inventor

right

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

Apparently the best person for me is someone who is just like me... huh.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ The Mastermind
You scored 25 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

Nice to have it confirmed...

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not entirely unexpected, they're like me, but they do stuff...:

INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!
Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

That ^

Same scores too.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
xNTP

You scored 50% on I versus E
You scored 80% on N versus S
You scored 80% on T versus F
You scored 60% on P versus J

very good.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
ENTJ - Commandant

You scored 100 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!
Your ideal mate is known as The Commandant. As a romantic partner, this type is inspiring, but also somewhat challenging. They have a strong desire to be in charge and their clear need for an organized life and home can be overwelming to a partner. They like to confront conflict directly, discuss problems unflinchingly, solve them, then put them behind you both. However, they can be too impatient or unwilling to take the time to listen to their partners and give them a chance to express themselves fully so that their partners also have a sense of closure. They are generally uncomfortable dealing with emotions, so they are apt to dismiss their partner's emotions as illogical. They feel most appreciated when their partners ask for their opinions, take their advice, and rely on them to get a job done right.

:huh:
Well it's basically the opposite aside from the N.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
ENFP and then ESFP:

ESFP - The Performer
You scored 100 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!
Your ideal partner is known as the Performer. As a romantic partner, this type is fun and affectionate, leading an active life full of friends. They are naturally happy-go-lucky and supportive of their partners. They dislike confrontation, and will avoid conflict discussion at all costs. They tend to let things go, hoping they go away on their own. They feel most appreciated when their partner is affectionate and acknowledges the good deeds they do, but doesn't make a particularly big deal out of them.
The group summary: Experiencers (sp)<
The Type Summary: ESFP

G

Glycerine

INTP - The Architect
You scored 25 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.
The group summary: Rationals (NT)
The type summary: INTP

yay, that sounds like fun. No NFs for me.

B

brainheart

I took one page of it and realized that I was answering all of the things that would make me end up with my husband, ESFP, so I figured there was no point in continuing. Although I would like to read the ISFP description and see what they said about us. I notice no one is attracted to us, by the way. Hmm.

I know I'm biased, but I think we're kind of awesome. We are about the most easygoing partner you are going to get, truly.

oh well, la la la.

I feel weird talking in the plural, like I'm Gollum

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Although I would like to read the ISFP description and see what they said about us. I notice no one is attracted to us, by the way. Hmm.
ISFPs are some the bestest. In my experience they are: loving, loyal, friendly, silly, caring, easy to talk to, attentive, artistic, athletic, open-minded, slow to judgment and anger, family oriented, adventurous, etc., etc, etc.,....:wubbie:

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
INTJ The Mastermind
You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction

Well whatever....

B

brainheart

ISFPs are some the bestest. In my experience they are: loving, loyal, friendly, silly, caring, easy to talk to, attentive, artistic, athletic, open-minded, slow to judgment and anger, family oriented, adventurous, etc., etc, etc.,....:wubbie:

Why'd you stop with the 'etcs'? Certainly you have more to say.

My oh my, don't I feel all... garsh... :blush:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTJ-The Supervisor
You scored 75 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the supervisor. As a romantic partner, this type communicates very clearly their strong opinions so their partners always know where they stand. They are dependable, responsible, and rock solid. They can be rather infexible about giving up any control and insist on keeping a schedule, although they have great energy and enthusiasm for planned adventures. They have difficulty seeing other's points of view and their biggest downfall in a relationship is dismissing their partner's feelings as illogical. They feel most appreciated for being trustworthy, efficient, and productive. They wish to be thanked tangibly for the ways they keep your lives on track.

Good! It's always ESTx but the P have switched for the J. Maybe I'm seeking commitment.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Oh my.
I guess I just want lots of attention.
My ideal partner is
ESFJ- The Provider

You scored 75 I versus E, 60 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!
Your ideal partner is known as the provider. As a romantic partner, they work hard to nuture and protect their relationships. They go to great lengths to maintain harmony and are motivated to resolve conflicts. They have a very clear idea of what is important to them and do best when their partners share those same values. They want their partners to be loving, committed, and willing to support their frequently overwhelming feelings and reactions. They feel most appreciated when their partner is kind, considerate, and helpful, and compliments them often on their hard work on their partner's behalf.
The group summary: Guardians (SJ)
The Type Summary: ESFJ