• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

brutally honest personality test?

R

Riva

Prick- ENTP
60% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 67% Thinking, 20% Judging

People love to hate you, because you love to argue. The strange thing is you probably took that as a compliment. Why, I bet you've already got a witty comeback all lined up ready to throw right back at me.

What you don't realise is that your inane obsession with debating pisses everyone off. Whatever happened to us all trying to get along? I mean, you're so annoying people disagree with you for the damn sake of it! NOBODY cares about your abundant opinions. Trust me.

Believe it or not, but there's more to life than your expansive knowledge and sharp repertoire. When was the last time you showered? Brushed your teeth?

While you're up in Nevernever land, getting excited over future possibilities and your crazy theories, WE have to put up with your awful stench. I can smell you from here.

Your personality is ideal for that of a future lawyer and because everyone already hates you, you have nothing to lose.

---

Some of the points made are obviously incorrect.

Yes I love to argue but I'm clever enough to make people agree or to make people have a laugh about it :cool:. I annoy and tease but don't make people piss.

ENTPs don't piss people off for real when arguing. That's the charm of an ENTP.

Also,

I shower twice a day. And most ENTPs I know shower quite often.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well isn't this nice!

Your result for The Brutally Honest Personality Test ...

Scumbag- ENFP
67% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 13% Thinking, 20% Judging

I have a feeling you're not going to like this much. Do I care? No. How do I know? It's because you hate criticism. You love to be loved and you'll do anything to be accepted.
Unfortunately for you, I can see right through your insincere compliments and over-the-top greetings. No matter what you do, I'll always hate you for what you are. An arrogant, unstable, overly enthusiastic scumbag.

I bet you're pretty proud of your accomplishments, huh? You seem to achieve at whatever you put your little mind too. Trust me. Nobody likes the person who is good at everything. NOBODY LIKES YOU.

This might also have something to do with the fact that you're a cheating machine. You're just not the type of person to make long-term commitments. You enjoy seeing "what could be", rather than being satisfied with "what is." This, of course, means you often leave others in the dust while you seek out another lover.

Well, at least you're not the one left in the dust.

Unfortunately, when you're the one lying in the gutter with a bloody knife in your back, you might think differently.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I thought the INFJ one was quite nice... :tongue:

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
Those are hilarious!! :rofl1:

I won't bother taking the test, Riva already posted the one for ENTP, and it's perfect. :laugh:

N

NPcomplete

sadly... no... i got 45% extraversion, 87% intuition, 55% thinking, and 20% judging.

:dry: apparently i am feeling crabby today.

:hug:

I got 43% extraversion, 100 % intuition, 53 % thinking and 25 % judging. This is weird. Maybe we're recovering still...?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Lol. How many types have you tested as?

I think this makes all of them.

Actually. I can't recall ever being scored as either ESJ.... Maybe that means something, probably doesn't.

A

Anew Leaf

:hug:

I got 43% extraversion, 100 % intuition, 53 % thinking and 25 % judging. This is weird. Maybe we're recovering still...?

:hug: yeah, i think i am just worn out with everything going on this week. i turn into Te mode --> everything needs to be organized pronto! and you over there! you're an idiot!

I am trying to save my last scraps of kindness for the few people I actually like. :D

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Freak- INFJ

27% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 40% Thinking, 53% Judging

LOL!

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Criminal- ISTP
10705594319515890437.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

27% Extraversion, 33% Intuition, 80% Thinking, 27% Judging

Rules? Hah! Who needs rules? They merely prevent you from doing your own thing, right? Down with the MAN!

Wow. I wasn't aware that you had access to OKCupid! in prison. And if you're not behind bars, all signs say you're well on your way there in the near future.

You love taking risks. You love the adrenaline rush of extreme sports. You love taking action. Generally, anything that's idiotic, you're in. Wanna light yourself on fire and dive from a 500 metre high cliff into shark-infested waters? I'll write your name down.

However, you do need a lot of alone time because that's when you can finally sort things out in your mind most clearly.

If it wasn't for your analytical and logical skills, I'd vouch that you didn't have a brain at all. The fact that you do have a brain merely means that the likelihood of you being a criminal has just gone up.

Thankfully, you're most probably a good athlete, which will help when running away from the police. If not, prison doesn't seem too far away from you at all.

Just please... stay far away from me.

lol...

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Prick- ENTP

53% Extraversion, 67% Intuition, 73% Thinking, 20% Judging

Prick- ENTP
People love to hate you, because you love to argue. The strange thing is you probably took that as a compliment. Why, I bet you've already got a witty comeback all lined up ready to throw right back at me.

What you don't realise is that your inane obsession with debating pisses everyone off. Whatever happened to us all trying to get along? I mean, you're so annoying people disagree with you for the damn sake of it! NOBODY cares about your abundant opinions. Trust me.

Believe it or not, but there's more to life than your expansive knowledge and sharp repertoire. When was the last time you showered? Brushed your teeth?

While you're up in Nevernever land, getting excited over future possibilities and your crazy theories, WE have to put up with your awful stench. I can smell you from here.

Your personality is ideal for that of a future lawyer and because everyone already hates you, you have nothing to lose.

Meh, it's wrong and the descriptions could be funnier...

wolfy

awsm
Clown- ESFP

welcome to my club, wolfy!!
 Wait...

Clown- ESFP

80% Extraversion, 33% Intuition, 33% Thinking, 33% Judging

Clown- ESFP
Congratulations. You are the buffoon of society, the class clown, the general funny guy/gal. Your purpose on earth was to serve as entertainment for the rest of us sane ones. We're laughing with you and at you. Some people would kill to be as funny as you. Other would rather just kill you.

You're spontaneous, fun-loving and optimistic. You're all in all an idiot.

You wanna know why? It's because you would rather have fun than concentrate on your duties and obligations. You act before you think. You talk before you think. All in all, you don't think that much at all.

You did terribly at school, didn't you? You were the class clown. Paid no respect to the teachers or to your fellow students. Paid no attention to your school work. And look where you are now... starting to regret your decisions?

Get down to earth. Find a real job and start taking care of your responsibilities. Sure, people love you, but they don't love you because they like you. They love you because you make them laugh. They love you because they can always look at you and say "Well, at least I did better off than him or her!"

...but at least you're funny, right?

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Scumbag- ENFP

53% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 13% Thinking, 20% Judging

I have a feeling you're not going to like this much. Do I care? No. How do I know? It's because you hate criticism. You love to be loved and you'll do anything to be accepted.
Unfortunately for you, I can see right through your insincere compliments and over-the-top greetings. No matter what you do, I'll always hate you for what you are. An arrogant, unstable, overly enthusiastic scumbag.

I bet you're pretty proud of your accomplishments, huh? You seem to achieve at whatever you put your little mind too. Trust me. Nobody likes the person who is good at everything. NOBODY LIKES YOU.

This might also have something to do with the fact that you're a cheating machine. You're just not the type of person to make long-term commitments. You enjoy seeing "what could be", rather than being satisfied with "what is." This, of course, means you often leave others in the dust while you seek out another lover.

Well, at least you're not the one left in the dust.

Unfortunately, when you're the one lying in the gutter with a bloody knife in your back, you might think differently.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
 Wait...

Clown- ESFP

80% Extraversion, 33% Intuition, 33% Thinking, 33% Judging

Clown- ESFP
Congratulations. You are the buffoon of society, the class clown, the general funny guy/gal. Your purpose on earth was to serve as entertainment for the rest of us sane ones. We're laughing with you and at you. Some people would kill to be as funny as you. Other would rather just kill you.

You're spontaneous, fun-loving and optimistic. You're all in all an idiot.

You wanna know why? It's because you would rather have fun than concentrate on your duties and obligations. You act before you think. You talk before you think. All in all, you don't think that much at all.

You did terribly at school, didn't you? You were the class clown. Paid no respect to the teachers or to your fellow students. Paid no attention to your school work. And look where you are now... starting to regret your decisions?

Get down to earth. Find a real job and start taking care of your responsibilities. Sure, people love you, but they don't love you because they like you. They love you because you make them laugh. They love you because they can always look at you and say "Well, at least I did better off than him or her!"

...but at least you're funny, right?

Lol! I just woke up from a deep sleep and then got online, saw this and took it again- Got INTP.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pollyanna- INFP

33% Extraversion, 87% Intuition, 13% Thinking, 7% Judging

Pollyanna- INFP
So, you want to make the world a better place? Too bad it's never gonna happen.

Of all the types, you have to be one of the hardest to find fault in. You have a selfless and caring nature. You're a good listener and someone who wants to avoid conflict. You genuinely desire to do good.

Of course, these all add up to an incredibly overpowered conscience which makes you feel guilty and responsible when anything goes wrong. Of course, it MUST be your fault EVERYTIME.

Though you're constantly on a mission to find the truth, you have no use for hard facts and logic, which is a source of great confusion for those of us with brains. Despite this, in a losing argument, you're not above spouting off inaccurate fact after fact in an effort to protect your precious values.

You're most probably a perfectionist, which in this case, is a bad thing. Any group work is destined to fail because of your incredibly high standards.

Disregard what I said before. You're just easy to find fault in as everyone else!

Luckily, you're generally very hard on yourself, meaning I don't need to waste my precious time insulting you. Instead, just find all your own faults and insult yourself.

shocker. i don't think i could not get infp on a test if i tried.