• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Situational MBTI Test

yoginimama

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9w1
INTP. Interesting. Not too much of a surprise, though, because my J is not too overwhelmingly strong.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ENFP .. Hmmm. Something is wrong with this test.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Now, this test I liked, for once a test that doesn't wait for you simply to describe your MBTI to it, and then state it back at you, like os many of the cheap assed personality tests online. congrats!

I got ENTP, I found it pretty impressive, because I just answered from instinct not from trying to work out the motivation behind the questions, and you got NTP right, with only 1% on extroversion (I'm assuming 0=50%).

thanks for a cool test!

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Kind of a dumb test.
I'd rather watch football than Desperate Housewives (which I've never watched).
I don't really care about cars.
I just say it's green about the traffic light.
I don't like bars so that made me seem like a total introvert.
So it gave me ISTP.
aarrrgghh!