• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Situational MBTI Test

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
^^^ You would have to have many more questions, about 100, typing lots of different activities and situations.
I guess a 20-ish would be fine, provided they cover a wide range of situations.
In addition, you would have to have different kinds of answers other than just two lame-ass ones. For example, in the television one, why isn't there an option called: "I wouldn't sit my ass down in front of a television - I don't even own one."
Because they need *some* situation applying to *most* people and where everyone can made a decision. If there are a finite set of answers, you'll probably prefer another one than is stated. Just statistics.
I would watch nothing at all. I would probably be writing. Other persons would clean the house, go out walking in the rain,.... It is just a situation you can imagine and choose between the alternatives. Even I, who NEVER watch TV at all unless husband turns the damned thing on, am able to choose.
FERK, does that make me an INTP just because I wouldn't watch some lame-ass football game and I would study for my test???
No.
If I had to choose between desperate housewives and football, I choose football. Probably because I can stare at the screen and not seeing football at all, but when there is a hint of a story going on, I would not be able to shut it out.
If I have to study for a test, I would study. Especially if the test was tomorrow.

Gauche, does the test question discern between J and P?

Jaguar

I got ESFP. Do I get a prize?

No way, man. I get the prize.
I scored ESTJ.

I support all big banks and drug companies who ram it up the asses of the American people.
I support the Catholic Church, my favorite traditional institution who is kind enough to transfer its pedophile priests to another country, for free.

Gauche

Gauche, does the test question discern between J and P?

nope, the pattern is like that:

E/I - second question (colleague bought car)
J/P - first one (traffic light)
T/F - three questions (study or visit friend; footbal or housewives; mysthbusters or joan of arc)
N/S - one question (computer or tv - mythbusters and joan for N, footbal and housewives for S)

did I miss something? it is a long time since I wrote the test... it is not really a serious test, it is more like some NP experimenting:)

Jaguar said:
No you're not.
We are done.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I (incorrectly) got ESFP.

When I changed my answer from TV to the Internet I got ENFP.

Overall, the test was really good--I especially liked that it was SHORT-- but I thought the TV/Internet bit was kind of innacurate.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
6 question mbti test = Fail

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah, I got ENFP. They need more questions.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ESFP.

If it was longer, it would be a little more legitimate.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Apparently the last question about meeting an old friend or apologising to him and study for the exam is a T/F question. I initially got ENFJ, changed the answer to the last question and got ENTJ.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP

I think it's cuz I said I'd ditch the studying to go out with a friend. In college I'd do something similar....I'd go out, then come home and finish a project, and go straight to class without sleep. It's always play first, work later for the INFP! :tongue:

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I actually got INTP on that. Perhaps I'm more of a stereotype than I thought.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
It was an interesting theory for a test but ESFP... No effing way.

Danse_Macabre

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
INFP.. Lucky guess?

(I find Desparate Housewives to be mind numbing and football to be mind numbing....where is the difference?..hehe.)