• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexual hell test

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Level 2

I have to say it doesn't take account of a lot of what would be evil to all people, especially for a gay atheist:

Have sex with someone you're not married to.

Don't get a lot of choice.

Use birth control of some kind.

Protection sure, but for the sake of controlling birth it seems impractical.

Have sex with someone who believes God doesn't exist.

Obviously wouldn't bother me.

Anal penetration.

Again, the choices aren't many.

Have sex with a creature that evolved from primates.

Is this a trick question? I'm assuming the person who wrote it knows humans evolved from primates. Unless it's just supposed to winkle out the evolutionists.

Have sex with someone your own gender.

This is just getting stupid. Fuck I'm evil.

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Your result for The Sexual HELL Test ...

HEAVEN LEVEL 1
Raw score: 29%

Decent, honorable, honest, but not totally pure. Still, you have earned a spot in sexual heaven. You seek pleasure but you won't be reckless about it. You can get dirty under the right circumstances, but you're never mean or deceitful about it.

Based on the usual standards of religious morality and the usual social moors, you are a good person to get involved with sexually (screw). You're up there with Jodie Foster, Will Smith, and Hulk Hogan.

Hmmm....I guess I'm somewhat pure, but a lot of those questions were just weird man. Who the hell would have sex with a primate (non-human)? And how does not wanting to bang a nun make me purer? I could rather bang a stripper for all they know.

Nyx

Heaven, level 2 raw score 10%

You scored the highest possible goodness rating on this test! Your intentions are pure and admirable! For you, sex is a spiritual outlet; it is a loving threesome involving you, your partner, and God.

My guess is that you are a Christian. If you're just considering Christianity, great news: you qualify! It is unlikely that your escapades in bed will ever offend God. Unfortunately, they might not excite him either.

For you, sex is second to love, and love is second to faith. Did you know: It was the same for Jesus!

AVOID: Hell Levels 1 and deeper (all hellions).

lol.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HEAVEN LEVEL 1
Raw score: 29%
Decent, honorable, honest, but not totally pure. Still, you have earned a spot in sexual heaven. You seek pleasure but you won't be reckless about it. You can get dirty under the right circumstances, but you're never mean or deceitful about it.

Based on the usual standards of religious morality and the usual social moors, you are a good person to get involved with sexually (screw). You're up there with Jodie Foster, Will Smith, and Hulk Hogan.

YEAHHHHHHHH! That's what I'm talking about!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Holy moly - I'm like one of --- 4 people ---- who got this? Good grief.

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
HELL LEVEL 3

Raw score: 81%
There's a special place in Hell for you: the basement penthouse. You scored the nastiest possible score on the Sexual Hell Test. You have no sexual restraint whatsoever. You'll take pleasure however you can get it, and my guess is you get it a lot. If for some reason you don't right now, you will soon, as people in your category only tend to spiral down ever deeper into the abyss of carnality and delicious sin. Congratulations.

I, personally, think that this category is the best. Paradoxically enough, sexual liberation and indulgence can only bring you closer to purity.

AVOID: all but level 3 hellions like yourself. You wouldn't want to ruin anyone, now would you?

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Am I the first purgatory? I think I am. :D Comes of being monogamous, I think.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Retook this

HELL LEVEL 2

Raw score: 71%

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Your result for The Sexual HELL Test ...

HELL LEVEL 2
Raw score: 76%

I just look heavenly :devil:

Lol

EDIT - Loved the question about the 'Mormon' :)