• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexual hell test

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay.

I had a raw score of 29%
Heaven level 1.

Decent, honorable, honest, but not totally pure. Still, you have earned a spot in sexual heaven. You seek pleasure but you won't be reckless about it. You can get dirty under the right circumstances, but you're never mean or deceitful about it.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is there a way to get the results without signing up?

Yup, at the end of all OK cupid tests you can ignore the part that asks for your details and select the just show me the results option, got suckered in thinking I had to join once myself :rolleyes:

EDIT: what a waste of 30 seconds that post was!

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yup, at the end of all OK cupid tests you can ignore the part that asks for your details and select the just show me the results option, got suckered in thinking I had to join once myself :rolleyes:

EDIT: what a waste of 30 seconds that post was!

Hahaha.

There, there. Thos 30 seconds are in a better place now. :hug:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I found myself saying "Sure, if she wants to. Sure, if she wants to," to most of these questions. I highly doubt I'd initiate any of these myself. I don't know if that hurts my score.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, you know, there's not quantification of your responses. Either you are for something or against something, so it's very rigid. I doubt anyone expects this to be a very scientific test, though.

I believe of all the questions I was asked, the idea I most strongly opposed was: Have rough sex with someone you hate.

Really. Several partners, costumes, whips, weird role-playing, stuff involving food... All of that will probably make me respond awkwardly, but to each their own I'll say. But if someone tells me about having sex with somebody they hate, I generally can't hide my loss of respect for them.

Bufo

MBTI Type
onto
Enneagram
5w4
HELL LEVEL 2

Raw score: 62%

You scored 62% on hellishness, higher than 36% of your peers.

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
Level 2. 71%

That rough sex one was stupid. I have no words for what it would be like to bang some chick I hate.

Most of the dirty ones were fine, but I thought the cemetary one was downright spooky! :D

Anyway, two is pretty accurate. Who knows maybe I'll find a three gal who's pulling me closer to that penthouse you wimmens were mentioning. We'll see!

Usehername

On a mission
HEAVEN LEVEL 2 Raw score: 14%
You scored the highest possible goodness rating on this test! Your intentions are pure and admirable! For you, sex is a spiritual outlet; it is a loving threesome involving you, your partner, and God.

My guess is that you are a Christian. If you're just considering Christianity, great news: you qualify! It is unlikely that your escapades in bed will ever offend God. Unfortunately, they might not excite him either.

For you, sex is second to love, and love is second to faith. Did you know: It was the same for Jesus!

AVOID: Hell Levels 1 and deeper (all hellions).

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
86% = HELL LEVEL 3 :whistling:
Hoping to join Berbsy and Whatever as Hell's Senior Management. :devil:

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
:blush: I'm just not sexual!!

HEAVEN LEVEL 1

Raw score: 24%
Decent, honorable, honest, but not totally pure. Still, you have earned a spot in sexual heaven. You seek pleasure but you won't be reckless about it. You can get dirty under the right circumstances, but you're never mean or deceitful about it.

Based on the usual standards of religious morality and the usual social moors, you are a good person to get involved with sexually (screw). You're up there with Jodie Foster, Will Smith, and Hulk Hogan.

AVOID: Hell Levels 2 and deeper.