• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexual hell test

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Level 1
You're a fallen angel. There's some innocence there, but the sexual dark side has called you and, possibly, is already using you. But you're not evil, just naughty; dirty, but not filthy. You're certainly hellbound, and you'll most likely seek out other imps like yourself to work your wicked will. There might be a moral core inside you, but it's been overtaken by lust.

AVOID: the heavenbound. Your path is downward, and you'll need a guide.

Iz a good girl.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't do stealing and other guys.

HELL LEVEL 3
Raw score: 90%

There's a special place in Hell for you: the basement penthouse. You scored the nastiest possible score on the Sexual Hell Test. You have no sexual restraint whatsoever. You'll take pleasure however you can get it, and my guess is you get it a lot. If for some reason you don't right now, you will soon, as people in your category only tend to spiral down ever deeper into the abyss of carnality and delicious sin. Congratulations.

I, personally, think that this category is the best. Paradoxically enough, sexual liberation and indulgence can only bring you closer to purity.

AVOID: all but level 3 hellions like yourself. You wouldn't want to ruin anyone, now would you?

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
PURGATORY
Raw score: 38%

Purgatorial creature, neither pure nor dirty: I feel for you. Until I learned to accept my own darker instincts, I was once just like you.

You've been known to indulge your devilish urges, but you will also reject them forcefully, and perhaps you feel pulled in two directions at once. Only time will tell which way you go. As people get older they rarely remain in this half-good/half-naughty category. Some settle down and ascend to married and decent bliss. Some follow a more carnal destiny.

In the battle between sexual heaven and hell, you stand in no-man's-land. Good and evil wait on either side. The big question is: which side do you face, and which side do you keep in your rear?

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Your result for The Sexual HELL Test ...
HELL LEVEL 1
Raw score: 48%

You're a fallen angel. There's some innocence there, but the sexual dark side has called you and, possibly, is already using you. But you're not evil, just naughty; dirty, but not filthy. You're certainly hellbound, and you'll most likely seek out other imps like yourself to work your wicked will. There might be a moral core inside you, but it's been overtaken by lust.

AVOID: the heavenbound. Your path is downward, and you'll need a guide.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
15703788713056181132.gif

You're just about as deep in sexual hellfire as a person can get. Virtually no urge, however demented, will go ungratified; practically no boundary will go uncrossed. You're probably proud of your adventurousness, and, honestly, you should be. Few people are confident enough to pursue pleasure on their own terms.

Your morals could sink a bit further, sure, but it's likely that you've got a pretty good idea of what you're into and what you would do...above all you're honest with yourself with what you want. If more people were honest with themselves, you'd have a lot more company down in the flames.

AVOID: the lost souls in sexual heaven and (above all) the denizens of sexual purgatory. You don't need any prudes or wishy-washers in your life.

Woohoo. Overall a pretty complimenting description.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was hoping for heaven, than I read the questions and knew I was doomed. Hell Level 2: 62%.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Hell Level 2, scored 67%

Sounds about right, although some of the answers are skewed because, for example, a hot 16 year old virgin isn't much younger than me, and few people would find it morally reprehensible if we boned because of our age.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hell Level 4

Oh WTF *&%$!, you are one sick f*cking *#&$(.

:alttongue:

Delilah

We all got it comin' kid
MBTI Type
INTP
9409763845453476256.gif

HELL LEVEL 3

Raw score: 95%

There's a special place in Hell for you: the basement penthouse. You scored the nastiest possible score on the Sexual Hell Test. You have no sexual restraint whatsoever. You'll take pleasure however you can get it, and my guess is you get it a lot. If for some reason you don't right now, you will soon, as people in your category only tend to spiral down ever deeper into the abyss of carnality and delicious sin. Congratulations.

I, personally, think that this category is the best. Paradoxically enough, sexual liberation and indulgence can only bring you closer to purity.

AVOID: all but level 3 hellions like yourself. You wouldn't want to ruin anyone, now would you?

Wanna bet?

S

Sniffles

Not me apparently! :D

HEAVEN LEVEL 2
Raw score: 19%

You scored the highest possible goodness rating on this test! Your intentions are pure and admirable! For you, sex is a spiritual outlet; it is a loving threesome involving you, your partner, and God.

My guess is that you are a Christian. If you're just considering Christianity, great news: you qualify! It is unlikely that your escapades in bed will ever offend God. Unfortunately, they might not excite him either.

For you, sex is second to love, and love is second to faith. Did you know: It was the same for Jesus!

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is there a way to get the results without signing up?

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
i'm on the opposite end of most who have responded.

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
HELL LEVEL 3

Raw score: 81%

Oh dear.