• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How cynical are you?

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Are 28% Cynical.

Generally you give people the benefit of the doubt. But there are exceptions.
You buy into many of the things that mainstream society believes, but you're not anybody's fool.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are 44% Cynical

Yes, you are cynical, but more than anything, you're a realist.
You see what's screwed up in the world, but you also take time to remember what's right.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
60%
You see what's screwed up in the world, but you also take time to remember what's right.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You Are 52% Cynical

If I am not romantic and love supernatural staff it will be worst. Much worst. 80% :D

Yes , I am a realist. I see the world as it is , but still I don't deny there is also good to fight for it. :blush:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
100% Cynical.

deathwarmedup

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Too cynical to need a test to find out.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Are 20% Cynical

Cynical? Not even close! If anything, you're a bit naive.
Overall, you enjoy life and try not to be paranoid. Even if you've been burned before.

rav3n

You Are 56% Cynical

Pfffttt...I'm way more cynical than 56%. It's because the statements are too definitive. Had they couched the statements as 'the majority of' or 'most of', my score would be much higher/more realistic.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Are 92% Cynical

Your cynicism borders on paranoia.
Worry less. You're out to get the world as much as it's out to get you.

The only ones I didn't check were about modern art (I don't think it's all a valueless joke) and popular music (I think that quite a few popular artists technically do have talent even if though there are many more deserving people than them who weren't given the same opportunity).

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Are 36% Cynical

Generally you give people the benefit of the doubt. But there are exceptions.
You buy into many of the things that mainstream society believes, but you're not anybody's fool.