• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type of human are you?

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Goody Two Shoes
You scored 68% Do Gooder, 79% Drive, and 68% Intellect!

Aw, don't be hurt by that. You're a good person...very nice and helpful to others, always lending a hand. Always, always offering to lend a hand, even perhaps when it's not called for. Oh, and is that your raised hand in the air again? Why not let someone else answer next time? But seriously, there should probably be more people like you in the world. Super-smart, driven, and warm-hearted. There would be many less problems in the world if there were more like you, and you should be proud of that. Just don't forget a little 'me' time now and then, you deserve it.

All human being categories are: Lazy SOB, Rebel w/out a Cause, Evil Mastermind, Henchman, Criminal, Dictator, Frat Boy, Socialite, Philosopher, Stunt Double, Upstanding Citizen, Teacher, Cheerleader, Sister Mary DoGood, Benefactor, Loyal Sidekick, Candy Striper, Goody Two-Shoes.

You know... I always knew I was a bit off in the head...

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Teacher
You scored 66% Do Gooder, 58% Drive, and 82% Intellect!

You are a smarty-pants and eager to share your knowledge with others, while still open to absorbing everything in your environment. That is why you are a teacher (and at the same time, a perpetual student). You have above average intelligence and the drive to be effective in your life and the lives of others. You are also a good person who cares about others, but yourself as well, generally not letting people take advantage of you. A teacher is a great thing to be and we need more humans like you in the world.

All human being categories are: Lazy SOB, Rebel w/out a Cause, Evil Mastermind, Henchman, Criminal, Dictator, Frat Boy, Socialite, Philosopher, Stunt Double, Upstanding Citizen, Teacher, Cheerleader, Sister Mary DoGood, Benefactor, Loyal Sidekick, Candy Striper, Goody Two-Shoes.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Teacher
You scored 63% Do Gooder, 55% Drive, and 79% Intellect!
You are a smarty-pants and eager to share your knowledge with others, while still open to absorbing everything in your environment. That is why you are a teacher (and at the same time, a perpetual student). You have above average intelligence and the drive to be effective in your life and the lives of others. You are also a good person who cares about others, but yourself as well, generally not letting people take advantage of you. A teacher is a great thing to be and we need more humans like you in the world.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Teacher

47% Do Gooder, 52% Drive, and 75% Intellect!

(and geez, my Do Gooder score was low - it's possible it's because I picked Mob Boss because I didn't like any of the other careers. lol)

redacted

Goody Two Shoes

You scored 79% Do Gooder, 61% Drive, and 75% Intellect!

Aw, don't be hurt by that. You're a good person...very nice and helpful to others, always lending a hand. Always, always offering to lend a hand, even perhaps when it's not called for. Oh, and is that your raised hand in the air again? Why not let someone else answer next time? But seriously, there should probably be more people like you in the world. Super-smart, driven, and warm-hearted. There would be many less problems in the world if there were more like you, and you should be proud of that. Just don't forget a little 'me' time now and then, you deserve it.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
I believe we had this test already somewhere, but I guess it is a good idea to freshen up the results, so here we go.

Philosopher

You scored 55% Do Gooder, 48% Drive, and 68% Intellect!

"To be or not to be?" You've probably pondered that before, as well as a million other things. You are well-read and intelligent. You can solve math problems or correct grammatical errors. You're also generally a nice person...but not nice to a fault which is good. I like a little bit of self-preservation. You are, however, a bit on the lazy side. You may know how to do things, when to do them, and why, but you don't really like doing them. You'd rather just sit back and observe life as it goes on around you. With more drive, you could be a rather great human being indeed, but the world needs its philosophers, too.

Me lazy and not liking to do things? Uh huh, sure, whatever. :dry:

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Your result for The What Type of Human Are You? Test ...
Philosopher

You scored 42% Do Gooder, 21% Drive, and 71% Intellect!

"To be or not to be?" You've probably pondered that before, as well as a million other things. You are well-read and intelligent. You can solve math problems or correct grammatical errors. You're also generally a nice person...but not nice to a fault which is good. I like a little bit of self-preservation. You are, however, a bit on the lazy side. You may know how to do things, when to do them, and why, but you don't really like doing them. You'd rather just sit back and observe life as it goes on around you. With more drive, you could be a rather great human being indeed, but the world needs its philosophers, too.

Wonder why it said I had so little drive....

dee

MBTI Type
Enfj
Enneagram
2+1
Goody Two Shoes
You scored 79% Do Gooder, 61% Drive, and 71% Intellect!

Alpha Prime

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
XXXX
This

What?! I get called a Socialite, and an ESFP gets called an Upstanding Citizen? On what planet?

Please kill me now. I must be losing my mind... or else the test writer was out of theirs when they wrote the test.

+ this

Socialite

Uhh...

I can't help that I was modest about my intellectual capabilities.

..Means you should hang out. ;)

Unique

Frat boy
You scored 39% Do Gooder, 39% Drive, and 32% Intellect!

You know a test is bad when you answer all the questions as honestly as you can and receive the most ridiculous result.

So because I'd snake a $20 off the ground (or wouldn't bother with some pet) that means I'm not intelligent and do nothing but drink beer and party. Oh please... they would of never of seen the 20 ever again anyway if you were not there, finders fee :)

Somebody really should shoot whoever made that test.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Somebody really should shoot whoever made that test.
Can I join in? Just for fun and teaching that guy how persons really work. :D

I now wonder if the others are all happy with their results.

Unique

They are cause they answered the test how its "meant" to be answered.

Reminds me of one of those lame employment assessment quizzes that are not really quizzes cause there is only one "right" answer.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Upstanding citizen

You scored 63% Do Gooder, 61% Drive, and 46% Intellect!

You are a lovely person and probably one of the best human beings out there. You care about people, but you also care about yourself. You are intelligent, but not over-the-top. You are resourceful and take pride in helping others, but you're not an annoying 'goody two shoes.' I admire your ability to get out there and do something with your life. You probably think that it's better to do something yourself than to ask someone else and I'm apt to agree. This is one of the best categories you can get so be proud.

P

Phantonym

Teacher
You scored 66% Do Gooder, 55% Drive, and 71% Intellect!

Jaguar

Teacher

You scored 61% Do Gooder, 64% Drive, and 86% Intellect!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Sister Mary DoGood

You scored 71% Do Gooder, 36% Drive, and 64% Intellect!

You are truly a kind, warm, and caring person who loves others (especially fuzzy bunnies), but your fault is that you don't really get out there and do stuff yourself. You're more apt to lend an ear or a shoulder than do get something concrete done...which is to say that you're a bit lazy. But you manage to keep yourself amused and you're definitely not a stupid person which is nice. Get thee to a nunnery...you can get lots of reading done and pass on those good thoughts.

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Teacher

You scored 66% Do Gooder, 58% Drive, and 68% Intellect!