• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fudjack/Dinkelaker Functional Preferences Instrument

wolfy

awsm
This is what I got...

intuiting =6
sensing =10
feeling =13
thinking =8
N-F-T-S = iNfj, iNfp, eNfp, eNfj
F-N-S-T = inFp, inFj, enFj, enFp
N-T-F-S = iNtj, iNtp, eNtp, eNtj
T-N-S-F = inTp, enTj, inTj, enTp
S-F-T-N = iSfj, eSfp, iSfp, eSfj
T-S-N-F = isTp, esTj, isTj, esTp
S-T-F-N = iStj, eStp, iStp, eStj
F-S-N-T = isFp, esFj, isFj, esFp

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is what I got...

intuiting =6
sensing =10
feeling =13
thinking =8
N-F-T-S = iNfj, iNfp, eNfp, eNfj
F-N-S-T = inFp, inFj, enFj, enFp
N-T-F-S = iNtj, iNtp, eNtp, eNtj
S-F-T-N = iSfj, eSfp, iSfp, eSfj
T-S-N-F = isTp, esTj, isTj, esTp
S-T-F-N = iStj, eStp, iStp, eStj

I see that the page with the test key is back up again. The row that's relevant to your score is

From what I know of you, that's isFp, which is equivalent in our present-day lingo to FiSe with non-closure. But YMMV, as always.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So you're saying my IRL name isn't really mal12345, and that isn't me in my avatar?

It could be, but when the internet is concerned, my first assumption is that it is not. Though I wouldn't be too shocked if these are real.

and mrcockburn is really a man dressed like a woman dressed like a man?

Can we even assume that mrcockburn has a gender at all?

and it's impossible for an ENFJ to be a type 5?

And why would it be impossible for an ENFJ to be a type 5?

Noon

n:14, f:13, s:7, t:3

compared to n:13, f:13, s:8, t:3 at 09/2011

Pretty much the same.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
TSFN or TSNF (13, 12, 6, 6)

ISTP or ESTJ

To be fair, I wasn't quite sure what some of the questions meant.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
N= 11
S= 7
F= 5
T= 14

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
n=14 s=6 f=4 t=13
stupid page doesn't even work right.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
NTSF, INTP or ENTJ
intuiting =14
sensing =8
feeling =5
thinking =10

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
n =11
s =9
f =5
t = 7

NSTF. I guess I really shouldn't have skipped that one question about the bottom line for me.

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9?
Instinctual Variant
sp
f = 12
n = 11
s = 7
t = 5

FNST

So from what I understand, the letters in descending order display your function order, they leave E/I up to you. So mine could be INFP or ENFJ...how did I come up an intuitive? I gave such Sensor answers to some questions!

Speaking of which:
It is more important to be able to appreciate the profound meaning of a central metaphor than to notice what color shirt someone is wearing.

Okay, is anyone actually going to disagree with this? This question made me laugh.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
f = 12
n = 11
s = 7
t = 5

FNST

So from what I understand, the letters in descending order display your function order, they leave E/I up to you. So mine could be INFP or ENFJ...how did I come up an intuitive? I gave such Sensor answers to some questions!

Speaking of which:

Okay, is anyone actually going to disagree with this? This question made me laugh.

My ISFP wife doesn't give a shit about metaphors. The color of a shirt, or the sunset, or colors in general are infinitely more important to her.

It's not a function test, functions have nothing to do with it. Translated into the Fudjack MBTI, your test score translates to inFp. But that does translate to Fi dominant.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
f = 12
n = 11
s = 7
t = 5

FNST

Speaking of which:

People that think metaphors are stupid probably, and people that think that it's better to be immersed in "the real world".

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
T=14
N=12
S=8
F=3 :(

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now that I see more people taking an interest in Fudjack's MBTI theory, I'll explain it a little bit.

John Fudjack says that the MBTI's formula for determining your type relies on its P/J scale. Fudjack translates the P/J scale to "preferring closure (j)" types and "preferring non-closure (p) (or openness)" types.

Toward a Diversity of Psychological Type in Organization

[Disclaimer: I don't necessarily think Fudjack himself believes in this view, only that it is a logical extension of a fundamental error found in MBTI theory. This error does not, by itself, disprove the MBTI. It only shows that there is a possible alternative to the MBTI's formula by revealing that the MBTI relies on a basic assumption which is not necessarily true of personality types.]

[Also, Fudjack used the term "logistic" in the article posted above. Logistic | Definition of Logistic by Merriam-Webster - I don't think Fudjack intended to use the word "logistic" but "logical." INFJs like Fudjack often make mistakes like this when trying to sound like an INTP. :)]

By this rule, says Fudjack, all INFPs (Fi-dominants) are, by arbitrary definition, openness-seeking types. But, he says, there is no reason why an Fi-dominant can't be closure-seeking. Thus, by eliminating the MBTI's basic assumption, there is the possibility of 16 new types.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
"Thread: Fudjack/Dinkelaker Functional Preferences Instrument..."
I know what this really says, Brainfuck.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Thread: Fudjack/Dinkelaker Functional Preferences Instrument..."
I know what this really says, Brainfuck.

NFST, as an example, is not a function preference order.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*Looks up a bunch a vocabulary words, and decides that this test isn't worth it since I probably answered them inaccurately anyway*