• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The personality defect test

Blown Ghost

MBTI Type
ESFP
Robot
You are 57% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Emo kid, obviously, lol.

You are 14% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
Starving Artist
You are 14% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.

stupid test

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lol...vagina centipedes. :laugh:

Smartass.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Spiteful Loner

You are 86% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

hmm... odd. I got different results this time. :|
I find this more accurate than last, then again this is sort of my nick name among my friends/family :/

Robot
You are 86% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.
You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. You are not like the robots they show in the movies. Movie robots are make-believe, because they always get all personable and likeable after being struck by lightning, or they are cold, cruel killing machines. In all reality, though, you are much more boring than all that. Real robots just sit there, doing their stupid jobs, and doing little else. If you get struck by lightning, you won't develop a winning personality and heart of gold. (Robots don't have hearts, silly, and if they did, they would probably be made of steel, not gold.) You also won't be likely to terrorize humanity by becoming an ultra-violent killing machine sent into the past to kill the mother of a child who will lead a rebellion against machines, because that movie was dumb as hell, and because real robots don't kill--they horribly maim at best, and they don't even do that on purpose. Real robots are boringly kind and all too rarely try to kill people. In all my years, my laptop has only attacked me once, and that was only because my brother threw it at me. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit. Or if someone throws a pie at you. Pies sure are delicious.
To put it less negatively:
1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.
2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.
4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sociopath
You are 100% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
motivator_smartass.jpg

hahahahahahaha

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Spiteful Loner
You are 71% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.

9422386355854976298.jpeg

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Bitch-slap

This is mainly because I am an INFP who would "get stuck in" if required to do so.

wolfy

awsm
Hippie

You are 14% Rational, 86% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This is pretty funny and accurate (minus the highlighted line..math makes me wet)

Starving Artist

You are 29% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.
You are the Starving Artist! Like some sort of emaciated Frenchman, you sit in your fancy little chair and contemplate beauty, meaning, flowers, and all kinds of other ridiculous crap. You are more intuitive than logical, and are primarily guided by your heart and emotions. You are also very introverted and gentle. Of course, this does not mean that you do not have an ego. In fact, you are surprisingly arrogant for someone so emotional and gentle. This is why you are best described as a starving artist. You are very introspective and quite sure of yourself, as any accomplished artist is, yet your views are impractical, guided by feelings, and overly gentle. You probably find math, logic, and similar intellectual pursuits offensive to your artistic sensibilities, and you prefer the open-endedness of artistry because it's infinitely easier to ponder the beauty of a sock than to build rocketships. So really you have no reason to be arrogant, you big doofus, because the skills you value (emotion, spirit, art, etc.) in yourself are valuable only on a subjective level, meaning your arrogance is purely masturbatory, like the insipid self-pleasuring of some twat who spouts artistic nonsense only for the pleasant tinkling sound it makes upon his indiscriminating ears. In short, your personality is defective because you are arrogant, introverted, introspective, gentle, and thoroughly irrational...posessing most of the traits needed to be a starving--and useless--artist. So get out there, write a few short stories that are allegories for the indestructible spirit of socks, and starve!

1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

KDude

Your result for The Personality Defect Test ...
Bitch-Slap
You are 14% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The robot

You are 71% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.

Robbi.jpg

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

close tie between this and the hand-raiser

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Smartass

You are 71% Rational, 71% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.

hearthem

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
4w5
Bitch-Slap

You are 14% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 86% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

Heheheh.

Greta

MBTI Type
INTe
hardly

mt1114812227.jpg

Sociopath
You are 86% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You are confident and capable of social interaction, but you prefer the silence of dead bodies to the loud, twittering nitwits you normally encounter in your daily life. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you with a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, so tiny and small. You take great pleasure in the misery of others, and there is nothing sweeter to you than the sweet glory of using someone else's shattered failure to project yourself to success. Except sugar. That just may be sweeter. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you! I have a 101 mile-long knife! Don't make me use it!​

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Hippie.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass, and the Capitalist Pig.

crevalleJack

MBTI Type
HOLY
Robot
You are 57% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

beep beep