• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The personality defect test

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
The amount of INTs getting Sociopath is alarming.

Anyways, as for my results:

Robot
5779780399411214038.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You are 86% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

Faking humility on a personality test is easier than I thought.

Jaguar

Capitalist Pig
You are 57% Rational, 71% Extroverted, 86% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.

86% brutal. Lol.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SMART ASS

Who would've ever thought that about me?
Proposterous. :whistling:

HelloQuizzy.com: Smartass

You are the Smartass! You are rational, extroverted, brutal, and arrogant. In fact, you could very well be the anti-Christ, as you are almost the exact opposite of everything Jesus was supposed to be. While Jesus says love your enemy, you say love beating the crap out of your enemy. While Jesus raises the dead, you raise hell. While Jesus walks on water, you tend to sink. You probably consider people who are emotional and gentle to be big pussies who are obviously in lesser stature than you. You have many flaws, despite your seeming intelligence and cool-headedness. For instance, you aren't very nice. In fact, you're probably an asshole. And you are conceited and self-centered. Not only that, but you are very loud and vocal about all this, seeing as how you are extroverted. There is no better way to describe you than as a "smartass", I'm afraid. Perhaps just "ass" would do, too. But that's a little less literary and descriptive. At any rate, your main personality defect is the fact that you are self-centered, mean, uncaring, and brutally logical.

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Emo Kid. :rofl1:

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Braggart, and the Sociopath.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Bitch-Slap
You are 14% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Braggart.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Schoolyard Bully, the Class Clown, and the Brute.

Eh, I wonder how that corresponds to MBTI?

I was wondering too. I think CzeCze was on to something:
So far, I'm predicting:

ENFPs = Hippies and Televangelists
INFPs = Bitch slap (hands down)
INTX = Sociopath
ENTX = Smartass or Capitalist Pig?

The only other person who got EMO Kid so far was an INFJ.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Spiteful Loner

57% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.

You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. In high school, you were probably that kid who wore all black and who sat alone in a corner of the lunch room, drawing pictures of dead babies. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself, like all of the bodies in your backyard. Combine these traits with your dislike of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Most likely, you also have low self-esteem. Hell, I get low self-esteem just looking at you. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result.

Good stuff.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haughty Intellectual

The first time I took this test (can remember it from somewhere else), I got the Televangelist.

Jon Snow

MBTI Type
INFP
Motherfucker..

You are 100% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.

Robot
You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. You are not like the robots they show in the movies. Movie robots are make-believe, because they always get all personable and likeable after being struck by lightning, or they are cold, cruel killing machines. In all reality, though, you are much more boring than all that. Real robots just sit there, doing their stupid jobs, and doing little else. If you get struck by lightning, you won't develop a winning personality and heart of gold. (Robots don't have hearts, silly, and if they did, they would probably be made of steel, not gold.) You also won't be likely to terrorize humanity by becoming an ultra-violent killing machine sent into the past to kill the mother of a child who will lead a rebellion against machines, because that movie was dumb as hell, and because real robots don't kill--they horribly maim at best, and they don't even do that on purpose. Real robots are boringly kind and all too rarely try to kill people. In all my years, my laptop has only attacked me once, and that was only because my brother threw it at me. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit. Or if someone throws a pie at you. Pies sure are delicious.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Class Clown.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Emo Kid, and the Haughty Intellectual.
0 Extroversion and arrogance and intuition :(

:rofl1:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Your result for The Personality Defect Test ...

Spiteful Loner
You are 71% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.

You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. In high school, you were probably that kid who wore all black and who sat alone in a corner of the lunch room, drawing pictures of dead babies. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself, like all of the bodies in your backyard. Combine these traits with your dislike of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Most likely, you also have low self-esteem. Hell, I get low self-esteem just looking at you. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. All you need is for someone to push you over the edge, calling you names and belittling you. Like me. But don't shoot me. I have a 101 mile-long knife, you know. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Televangelist.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Smartass, and the Sociopath.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I took this test before, I was the Haughty Intellectual...

If being obsessed with knowledge and myself is a personality defect, then defective=awesome

Very few of these tests tell me the stuff about me that I don't like.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Spiteful Loner

57% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.

You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. In high school, you were probably that kid who wore all black and who sat alone in a corner of the lunch room, drawing pictures of dead babies. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself, like all of the bodies in your backyard. Combine these traits with your dislike of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Most likely, you also have low self-esteem. Hell, I get low self-esteem just looking at you. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result.

Good stuff.

I have probably been a spiteful loner.:yes: And I still probably one in some sort. I remember to get haughty intelectual when I've made that test one year ago.