• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MMDI MBTI Test

Shelovesyoumaybe

MBTI Type
INFP
From this table, you can see that the two highest scoring types are INFJ and ENFJ.
INFJ 83%
ENFJ 78%
INTJ 72%
INFP 70%
:rolli: Whatever. Definitely not a very accurate test.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ- 56%
ISFJ- 55%
INFJ- 74%
INTJ- 75%

ISTP- 50%
ISFP- 47%
INFP- 56%
INTP- 59%
ESTP- 34%
ESFP- 33%
ENFP- 52%
ENTP- 53%
ESTJ- 52%
ESFJ- 49%
ENFJ- 58%
ENTJ- 61%

fway

Enneagram
8w79
It's interesting how this test types people. I like knowing what other type I could actually be.

These are the ones that scored 65% and above:

ISTP 86%
ESTP 78%
INTP 74%

ESFP 70%
ISFP 69%
ISTJ 65%

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ISTJ 51%
ISFJ 53%
INFJ 75%
INTJ 73%

ISTP 54%
ISFP 59%
INFP 69%
INTP 64%

ESTP 33%
ESFP 35%
ENFP 57%
ENTP 55%
ESTJ 39%
ESFJ 44%
ENFJ 54%
ENTJ 49%

About what I was expecting.

Trefle

MBTI Type
INFJ
ISTJ 61%
ISFJ 60%
INFJ 64%
INTJ 66%

ISTP 53%
ISFP 51%
INFP 53%
INTP 56%
ESTP 44%
ESFP 42%
ENFP 47%
ENTP 48%
ESTJ 55%
ESFJ 52%
ENFJ 55%
ENTJ 57%

uhm. >_>;

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
Doesn't tell me anything new:

mmdi mbti.PNG

If I'm not INTP, which is possible, ISTP and INTJ are the next most likely options. I think we can safely conclude I am not an extraverted feeler type. *grin*

finnegan

MBTI Type
INTP
ISTJ 45%
ISFJ 42%
INFJ 69%
INTJ 72%
ISTP 71%
ISFP 66%
INFP 78%
INTP 83%

ESTP 39%
ESFP 36%
ENFP 63%
ENTP 66%
ESTJ 30%
ESFJ 25%
ENFJ 37%
ENTJ 42%

That's really weird, since on my full MBTI, my F was soooo small.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
ISTJ 20% ISFJ 24% INFJ 85% INTJ 82%
ISTP 51% ISFP 58% INFP 86% INTP 79%
ESTP 23% ESFP 26% ENFP 88% ENTP 84%
ESTJ 22% ESFJ 29% ENFJ 57% ENTJ 50%

i find it weird how it has no behavioral questions yet judges P. functions aren't everything.

green351

MBTI Type
ISTP
My above 65%:
ESTP 86%
ISTP 82%
ISTJ 76%
ESFP 74%
ESTJ 72%

I don't think the test distinguishes between I and E very well. Both my girlfriend and I are extreme I's (I usually score close to zero for E) and yet my top type is ESTP (I'm ISTP with high accuracy) and my girlfriend's top type was ESFJ (she's either ISFJ or INFJ).
Otherwise it seems to be a good test from our perspective.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
ISTJ -61%
ISFJ - 73%
INFJ - 51%
INTJ - 39%
ISTP - 50%
ISFP - 77%
INFP - 67%
INTP - 40%
ESTP - 57%
ESFP - 69%
ENFP - 47%
ENTP - 35%
ESTJ - 41%

ESFJ - 68%
ENFJ - 58%
ENTJ - 31%

I find it very interesting that most online tests type me as ISTP, but on this test, ISTP isn't anywhere near my top types.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
wow i really liked this test

ISTJ28%
ISFJ28%
INFJ72%
INTJ
72%
ISTP50%
ISFP50%
INFP70%
INTP70%
ESTP36%
ESFP36%
ENFP80%
ENTP80%

ESTJ38%
ESFJ38%
ENFJ58%
ENTJ58%

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Been a while since I took this one, but of all the MBTI tests, this is one of my favourites since it has a mix of some choices that are very clear and some i have to think about and give a slight edge to one or the other. Carefully reading the questions and thinking about where along the scale of choice is important, and although it seems clear, I recall that the first time I did this, I was mis-reading the questions and got very mixed up results and got ones that were more correct after I re-took it paying more attention, so those who got very odd results, maybe try re-taking it just to be sure (of course it may have some glaring errors that show up more for some types too and that could also explain it). On the issue of annoyances and such, there were some where neither one really annoyed me, but one of them was something I would actualy respect ("if they won't compromise over their private convictions") so that made it clear that the opposite of that would annoy me the most even though it would not actualy btoher me too much. Its not about mutualy exclusive choices, its about preference, and I think thats very important to remember.

Anyway... Here are my most recent results (which I find interesting (I seem to have hit on an exact even T/F split this time) and different from my previous results, but not completely surprising).

Code: LEXC

INFP - 84
INTP - 84
ISFP - 73
ISTP - 73
INFJ - 72
INTJ - 72
ENFP - 60
ENTP - 60
ISFJ - 48
ISTJ - 48
ESFP - 36
ESTP - 36
ENTJ - 35
ENFJ - 35
ESTJ - 24
ESFJ - 24

Another thing thats easy to overlook...
The test will give you a code. On the left of the page there is a link labled "MMDI report formats" that is very easy to overlook. If you follow that link, there is an additional results format of "type dynamics" that shows scores in MBTI function format.

Fi - 28
Ti - 28
Ni - 26
Ne - 19
Si - 16
Se - 9
Te - 7
Fe - 7

And for the sake of comparrison, here are the results from a year or so ago...

INFP - 94%
INFJ - 82%
ENFP - 79%
INTP - 75%
ISFP - 74%
INTJ - 73%
ENTP - 70%
ISTP - 55%
ENFJ - 53%
ISFJ - 38%
ESFP - 35%
ENTJ - 34%
ESFJ - 33%
ISTJ - 29%
ESTP - 26%
ESTJ - 14%

Fi - 30
Ni - 28
Ne - 25
Ti - 22
Fe - 13
Si - 10
Se - 7
Te - 5

The noticable drop in Ne score from the previous results is rather interesting as is the increase in Ti and Si... Maybe I'm just even more introverted than normal today :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
One big reason I don't like this test is that one section is called "How do other people annoy you most?", and another is called "What irritates you most about other people?". It's stupid, it talks about what you like about other people, not what you are like yourself.

So 8 of the 20 questions on this test are based on what kind of people you like. I generally like the personalities of F's a lot more than T's. That's not an accurate test.

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One big reason I don't like this test is that one section is called "How do other people annoy you most?", and another is called "What irritates you most about other people?". It's stupid, it talks about what you like about other people, not what you are like yourself.

So 8 of the 20 questions on this test are based on what kind of people you like. I generally like the personalities of F's a lot more than T's. That's not an accurate test.

While I'd consider that a valid reason to dislike the test, I disagree with the notion that is a stupid thing to evaluate. I consider behaviour or others that either iritate us or are things we find acceptable to be a facet of us and our personalites. To say that too much weight is put on that (which I think is what you are gettign at) is reasonable, but to discount it completely would be a mistake in my opinion. As with any test, the results should be taken with a few grains of sand, but it is interesting to examine what flaws others see in it, and I think you are the first I've seend to be specific in your critique of the methodology of the test, so for that, I thank you.

As for why I like the test, I think the results do a better job than any other test I've tried or reflecting my current mood whenever I take the test. It is perhaps a bit of a tangent, but for those that dislike the test for one reason or another, I'm curious if you have found a test that you consider well written and of exceptional accuracy.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
While I'd consider that a valid reason to dislike the test, I disagree with the notion that is a stupid thing to evaluate. I consider behaviour or others that either iritate us or are things we find acceptable to be a facet of us and our personalites. To say that too much weight is put on that (which I think is what you are gettign at) is reasonable, but to discount it completely would be a mistake in my opinion. As with any test, the results should be taken with a few grains of sand, but it is interesting to examine what flaws others see in it, and I think you are the first I've seend to be specific in your critique of the methodology of the test, so for that, I thank you.

I don't know though, I don't think the type of people who you like/annoy you should be such a big part in determining your OWN personality type. That's the big flaw of this test.

As for why I like the test, I think the results do a better job than any other test I've tried or reflecting my current mood whenever I take the test. It is perhaps a bit of a tangent, but for those that dislike the test for one reason or another, I'm curious if you have found a test that you consider well written and of exceptional accuracy.

I also don't like the fact that you have to adjust your own meter for the questions in the test, it's not just straight up multiple choice answers. Yeah, I think the following tests are far more accurate than this MMDI one:

PersonalDNA | Your True Self Revealed - Fast Fun Free Personality Tests
Personality Test and Types (Jungian Psychological Typology)
Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology
Free Jung Personality Test

nasmoe

MBTI Type
IXFP
Enneagram
ISTJ 45% ISFJ 60% INFJ 73% INTJ 57%
ISTP 35% ISFP 69% INFP75% INTP40%
ESTP 35% ESFP 51% ENFP 63% ENTP 48%
ESTJ 33% ESFJ 68% ENFJ 73% ENTJ 39%

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know though, I don't think the type of people who you like/annoy you should be such a big part in determining your OWN personality type. That's the big flaw of this test.

When I re-read some of those questions they seem to be gettign at core ideas (I see the focus as being on "how" and "what" rather than specific other people) that certain types or functions would have a probability of prefering one over the other, but I'll agree that those type of questions making up 40% of the questions does put a lot of weight on them and having more questions of different varity to dilute the weight of those questions would be a way to improve it.

I also don't like the fact that you have to adjust your own meter for the questions in the test, it's not just straight up multiple choice answers. Yeah, I think the following tests are far more accurate than this MMDI one:

PersonalDNA | Your True Self Revealed - Fast Fun Free Personality Tests
Ah, I forgot about that one, thats another favorite of mine, great test.
A fun and interestign test to take and one where I do agree with the results.
It won't help you determine your true MBTI type, but its still a test I'd recommend to anyone.

Since it is a rather time consuming test, I did not re-take it, but I kept my results from a year or so ago.

Personality Test and Types (Jungian Psychological Typology)
That one requires an account to be created before taking the test. It may be free to do so, but does it offer something different or interesting that all the similar free no-account tests do not (a different approach, more innovative questions etc)?

I may go back to it later, but for the moment, I'll skip it and refrain from additional comment (if I take it before my edit time expires I'll go back and revise this).

Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology

According to this test I score as...

INFJ - Introverted - 78, Intuitive - 75, Feeling - 12, Judging - 44

It is VERY common for me to score a moderate to high J preference on a dichotomy based test (ones that score based off of I/E, S/N, T/F and J/P values). There is enough in the INFJ (and even INTJ) descriptions that fit me that for quite a while I did not have a good reason to examine other options and for a long time did beleive myself to be an INxJ of some kind. From time to time I still feel compelled to go back and re-read INFP and INFJ descriptions (specifically Fi and Fe descriptions) and talk to others of both type to re-evaluate myself, but the conclusion thus far has always been the same, so I'm left to conclude that the type sorter tests are inherently limited in their accuracy - they may get you within 1 letter of your type with fairly high accuracy, but I think thats the best one can expect from them.

Its not a bad test as far as dichotomoy sorters go, but for tests like these to have value, they should stress the importance of following up the results by reading multiple type descriptions (specificaly all the "one-letter off" variants) and ideally (tho it may be asking too much) explaining functions, function orientation (Ti vs Te etc) and function order and stacking.

Interestingly, this is something the MMDI does well, but if its giving you a very skewed answer to begin with, all the extra stuff like that still makes it less useful and meaningful to you than a generic result that is overall more accurate.

Free Jung Personality Test

My results from this one.

Introverted (I) 83.33% Extroverted (E) 16.67%
Intuitive (N) 70.59% Sensing (S) 29.41%
Feeling (F) 54.05% Thinking (T) 45.95%
Judging (J) 55.88% Perceiving (P) 44.12%
Your type is: INFJ

Again not a bad test as far as dichotomoy sorters go, but the repeated same false results for me may help illustrate why I find these tests to be more flawed than the MMDI. If I got equaly flawed results from the MMDI, I would probably consider it a novel approach to doing the same thing as other tests, but since it consistantly gets me more correclty than other tests I can't help but have higher regard for it than basic dichotomoy sorters.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
ISTJ
63% ISFJ
70% INFJ
70% INTJ
63%
ISTP
54% ISFP
71% INFP
71% INTP

54%
ESTP
38% ESFP
45% ENFP
45% ENTP
38%
ESTJ
37% ESFJ
54% ENFJ
54% ENTJ

I don't pay attention to tests that much. I like descriptions much better.

Rhapsody

MBTI Type
INFP
I like the way this test gives results! It's the first one I've seen (as far as I remember) that gives you percentages for all the types. It's also the first one that's given me a high Ni score and a low Ne score. And yet I still have no idea how Ni works. :shock:

Basic Report Results
INFJ - 65%
INFP - 65%
ISFP - 64%
ISFJ - 62%
INTJ - 59%
ISTJ - 57%
ENFJ - 56%
ESFJ - 55%
INTP - 53%
ISTP - 52%
ENFP - 51%