• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jack Flak's Lucky, Seven Question, Fail-Safe Personality Test

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Do what you must. I am just confused, feel let down by my archetype on typology.

Who killed for things, so that they are not that simple.

But I will be strong and support your crazy Intuition, even though I hate intuive people :D

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
So I decided to grade some more...

Negative: INTP is your result, due to indecision on question 2 (If you would have picked c, your result would be IxTP)

ESFP, of course!

e.a.: ENFP despite your completely ignoring the wording of the answers in question three. ;)

Anja: INFP, solid.

Aimahn: INTP, how unusual!

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Which of the options is truest for you?

1. a
2. b
3. ????
4. b
5. a.
6. b
7. in between of a & b

E
NP
??
P
F
E
S-N

That would make me....ENFP?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1. b
2. anything but c
3. a or d
4. b
5. b
6. a
7. b

Don't like the second question :tongue10:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I am presently wondering how effective this test will be for SJs. Any willing victims?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Is Jack not accepting me into his ranks?

Oh come on. It's his test. It must be right!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Is Jack not accepting me into his ranks?

Oh come on. It's his test. It must be right!
I find your antagonism displeasing. You're fully aware that no test is 100% reliable, and it wasn't my intention to make one.

The balance of reliability with a quick and dirty approach is of utmost importance regarding this test. To create a test which is approximately as accurate as one which takes five times longer is a valid goal, is it not?

Snowey1210

MBTI Type
ENTP
It's a good quick test.

I'm not a big fan of question 5 though, the "I am Just" or "I am Correct".

I don't know maybe it's my overly perceptive nature but it seems too conclusive and devoid of context. Maybe something like "I am more often Just" or "I am more often Correct" would be more suitable?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
It's a good quick test.

I'm not a big fan of question 5 though, the "I am Just" or "I am Correct".

I don't know maybe it's my overly perceptive nature but it seems too conclusive and devoid of context. Maybe something like "I am more often Just" or "I am more often Correct" would be more suitable?
LOL. I was just thinking about that not two minutes ago. I'll change it.

Negative_

i would change #5 to "i would rather be just/correct" instead of "i am..." if you're going for a T/F split.

i think #7 will probably throw off a lot of ISTPs, and maybe ESTPs, who seem to prefer getting the general idea of something and running with it, discovering details as they go.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
i think #7 will probably throw off a lot of ISTPs, and maybe ESTPs, who seem to prefer getting the general idea of something and running with it, discovering details as they go.
I agree with that, it's the wording which has me befuddled at the moment. I shall ponder it.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
but I could lie and make myself ANY type!

that's the problem with tests ;)