• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jack Flak's Lucky, Seven Question, Fail-Safe Personality Test

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Jack Flak said:
I'm thinking that especially when dealing with sensors, the personal desire to take the test is essential.

I explained what it was to them and the three who did it had an interest in doing so and they found the information I gave them at the end interesting. I don't know how much more personal desire someone can have to take the test without already knowing what MBTI is and having that knowledge will bias ones results based on pre-existing knowledge.

8: Did you receive more than one null result?
a. No, I know myself.
b. Yes, I fail at me.

Making that claim however tongue in cheek means if someone doesn't get the correct results it's cause they're taking it wrong. I think the questions are in favour of intuitives and those with existing MBTI knowledge.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I explained what it was to them and the three who did it had an interest in doing so and they found the information I gave them at the end interesting. I don't know how much more personal desire someone can have to take the test without already knowing what MBTI is and having that knowledge will bias ones results based on pre-existing knowledge.

Making that claim however tongue in cheek means if someone doesn't get the correct results it's cause they're taking it wrong. I think the questions are in favour of intuitives and those with existing MBTI knowledge.
Perhaps, but I won't be rewriting this test. I'll try to make the next test (The long one) SJ-friendly if possible, but that's extremely difficult, due to the intrinsic nature of the SJ psyche.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
b. I am drawn away from excessive interaction.

b. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore possibilities.

3B. Only answer if you chose b or c for question 2!
c. I care strongly whether things are ethically wrong or right.

b. I handle things as they come.

a. I am usually sympathetic.

a. After several hours in a group of four or more people, I may become uncomfortable.

a. I prefer concrete facts.

ANSWER KEY (In White):

1. a=E, b=I
2. a=FJ, b=NP, c=SP, d=TJ
3. a=N, b=S, c=F, d=T
4. a=J, b=P
5. a=F, b=T
6. a=I, b=E
7. a=S, b=N

Add all responses for each preference of I or E, N or S, T or F, and J or P. If there is a tie, the result is null under this test (x), and other methods of typing should be used.[/QUOTE]

- INFP once more. It's accurate, but as usual, you can see where all the answers lead. I wish there was a test that tricked me.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. a. I am drawn away from excessive solitude.

2. a. I care strongly whether things are ethically wrong or right.
b. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore possibilities.
c. I am keenly aware of details, and of my physical environment.
d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on logic and my knowledge.

d. I can tell you whether things are true or false, based on logic and my knowledge.

4. a. I approach things with a plan.
b. I handle things as they come.

5. a. I am usually sympathetic.
b. I am usually logical.

6. a. After several hours in a group of four or more people, I may become uncomfortable.
b. After several hours alone, I may become uncomfortable.

7. a. I prefer concrete facts.
b. I prefer theoretical possibilities.

Based on answer key:
E =0, I=2
S=0, N=2
T=2, F=0
J=0, P=2

= INTP

ps. Anja gets a gold star for spelling s-p-o-n-t-a-n-e-i-t-y correctly.
Unless, of course, she meant to be spelling p-r-e-f-a-b-r-i-c-a-t-e-d or something.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
a. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore possibilities.
a. I approach things with a plan.
b. I am usually logical.
a. After several hours in a group of four or more people, I may become uncomfortable.
a. I prefer concrete facts.

I=2(0), N=1(1), T=2(0), J=2(0)

IxTJ

B

beyondaurora

Edited: Fine, I'll play by the rules! :alttongue:

Result = INFP

1.b. I am drawn away from excessive interaction.

2.b. I easily pick up on nuance and subtletly, and explore possibilities.

4.b. I handle things as they come.

5.a. I am usually sympathetic.

6.a. After several hours in a group of four or more people, I may become uncomfortable.

7.b. I prefer theoretical possibilities.

1 = I
2 = NP
3b= F
4 = P
5 = F
6 = I
7 = N

Last edited: