• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jack Flak's Lucky, Seven Question, Fail-Safe Personality Test

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
That is interesting. Have you ever considered ENFJ, based on descriptions and such?

Ethical Intuitive Extrovert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmm. The description sounds a lot like me, but it also sounds close to ENFP as well. Admittably I don't know many ENFJ's, but I know 2 ENFPs IRL and based on our interactions.. I'm not too sure I suppose is the conclusion.

BMS had said to me one time that I'm exactly like my ENFP friends, with extremely different character values. My character is quite different from that of most females I know, so I can't really go by their examples. But I'm the sort of person that thinks character and personality are two entirely different things. Someone's personality can aid or hinder their character in certain situations.. but to say "I'm bad at focusing so I can't make good grades at school" is total trash talk to me. I don't like personality crutches and I've talked to people that use MBTI as a crutch when it comes to situations involving others aware of MBTI.

Edit!!: I didn't realize I went off on a tangent without connecting the ideas. The way I operate as a person based on my character values and interests and motivators seem to hinder me currently in answering whether I might lean toward ENFJ and ENFP. I don't seem capable of distingushing which is more accurately me, since my opinion on descriptions will be bias based on what I THINK I do, and what I would like to be able to do and such.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Hmm. The description sounds a lot like me, but it also sounds close to ENFP as well. Admittably I don't know many ENFJ's, but I know 2 ENFPs IRL and based on our interactions.. I'm not too sure I suppose is the conclusion.

BMS had said to me one time that I'm exactly like my ENFP friends, with extremely different character values. My character is quite different from that of most females I know, so I can't really go by their examples. But I'm the sort of person that thinks character and personality are two entirely different things. Someone's personality can aid or hinder their character in certain situations.. but to say "I'm bad at focusing so I can't make good grades at school" is total trash talk to me. I don't like personality crutches and I've talked to people that use MBTI as a crutch when it comes to situations involving others aware of MBTI.
I never questioned your type before, but since I thought you tested as ENFJ here, I thought about it, and it does make some sense. You have that drive to organize happiness for people you know, right?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Well it's easy to be a critic, Eileen! hehe.

How about:

a. I tend to follow a schedule.
b. I tend to act spontaneously.

Or?

I would have an easier time answering this:

a. I approach things with a plan.
b. I approach things as they come.

I don't really like the schedule/spontaneously divide. "Schedule" is too narrow, I think a J will have an easier time gravitating to the word "plan".

And "spontaneous" implies "impulsive" and giving in to those impulses. While "approaching things as they come" is something I can associate myself with more.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I would have an easier time answering this:

a. I approach things with a plan.
b. I approach things as they come.
That sounds a lot better. Thanks man.

i changed "approach" to "handle" in b.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I am so confused. I keep trying to retake the test, but every time I try, my brain crashes at number 2.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm confused too.
I think that's Flak's intention.

It's not like any of this makes sense/is correct.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I never questioned your type before, but since I thought you tested as ENFJ here, I thought about it, and it does make some sense. You have that drive to organize happiness for people you know, right?

Hmm. I suppose it could be considered that way? I always thought of it as a simple equation: I like people, and I like being happy. So why not be happy with people?

A lot of my organization habits, ways of thinking are severely military-provoked. Joining the army made me think in an entirely different way than I ever had before.. so things that I might have normally found important or trivial seem the reverse, and I don't think I'll ever break that habit. It's pretty stuck with me. Everyone that introduced me to Typology had typed me as ENFP.. To be honest, I haven't read through ANY detailed profiles before you gave me that ENFJ one tonight.