• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Thomson-Maidenbaum Personality Inventory

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
INTJ

E 5 I 9
S 4 N 10
T 13 F 1
P 1 J 13

My J and T digits are far too pronounced.

Like most self-scoring exams, the opportunity for self-correction is high. Makes it difficult to generate an honest evaluation.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ

E 1 I 13
S 6 N 8
T 1 F 13
P 4 J 10

AliciaS2R

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Your TMPI answers suggest that your type preference is:

ISTJ

E 0 I 14
S 11 N 3
T 12 F 2
P 6 J 8

When I first started coming into these forums and taking these tests the results came out as INTP, ISTP, & most recently as INTJ. The only explanantion I can offer myself has to do with the fact that recently I have been examining my life more closely and how I really feel about things in it and then forcing myself to express those thoughts. It has never been easy for me to talk about how I feel. In doing that I realize I have been living a role that is not true to myself in order to deal with demands placed on me by others. Does that make any sense to anyone else? I strongly hesitated before posting this because I have tested out so many different things and was so sure each time. I really hate being wrong and looking stupid, but I can accept a different viewpoint.

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
INFJ

E 1 I 12
S 2 N 10
T 4 F 9
P 3 J 8

I couldn't answer many of the vacation questions, though. I've only taken one ever.

SpaghettiMonster

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
EXTP

E 8 I 6
S 7 N 7
T 12 F 2
P 14 J 0

Oh, P. We're practically attached to the hip.

plaguerat

MBTI Type
INTJ
INTJ

E 3 I 11
S 3 N 11
T 14 F 0
P 6 J 8

No F whatsoever. That's kind of amusing.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP

E 5 I 9
S 2 N 12
T 11 F 3
P 9 J 4

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
XNFP

I find the result very interesting because I'm very extroverted. I seem to have a hidden introverted tendency ;)

E 7 I 7
S 4 N 10
T 5 F 9
P 11 J 3

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Yes! I got my MBTI this time.

ISFP

E 6 I 8
S 10 N 4
T 6 F 8
P 10 J 3

Although, I must admit, I just rushed through it because it started to bore me. =p

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP

E 1 I 13
S 2 N 12
T 4 F 10
P 10
J 4

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Forgot whether I had tried this one, but then began recognizing the questions. Came out INTJ before, and at first, INTJ again. (P 6, J 8). Changed three questions i was not sure of, and finally got:

Your TMPI answers suggest that your type preference is:

INTP

E 3 I 11
S 5 N 9
T 8 F 6
P 8 J 6

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
INTP

E 3 I 11
S 5 N 9
T 12 F 2
P 10 J 4

Seems reasonable to me. Thought I'd end up scoring higher J given my answers. *shrug* The high T score is pretty accurate I think. I can do Fe at times, but the consistent feedback I get at work is that I'm too logical/rational when dealing with other people (with the implicit hint that 'you really need to work on that', heh).