• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Myers-Briggs Physiognomy Test

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The test thinks I'm an INTJ.

Either the test is wack, or I don't know what I look like...

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Lol I got ISFJ. I guess my face externally expresses the exact opposite of what's going on internally. Even my body is a natural trick! Muahaha...

That or I just suck at discerning these kinds of strange details from my face.

ORRRRR this test is a load of bullshit, and inherent facial features have nothing to do with our minds. :drool:

Contemptus

MBTI Type
INtJ
Enneagram
INTJ

31% Extroverted, 42% Sensing, 54% Thinking, 44% Perceiving
You have an original mind and a great drive for implementing your ideas and achieving your goals. You have the ability to quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, you organize a job and carry it through. Both skeptical and independent, you have high standards of competence and performance – for yourself and others. Famous INTJs: Susan B. Anthony, C.S. Lewis, Gandalf the Grey, and Mr. Darcy. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

How appropriate :p

Timmy

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
ISTP

38% Extroverted, 51% Sensing, 64% Thinking, 59% Perceiving
You are tolerant and flexible, and a quiet observer until a problem appears. Then you act quickly to find workable solutions. You analyze what makes things work and readily get through large amounts of data to isolate the core of practical problems. Interested in cause and effect, you organize facts using logical principles and value efficiency. Famous ISTPs: Tom Cruise, James Dean, Clint Eastwood, and Burt Reynolds. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

FAIL

skycloud86

INTJ
35% Extroverted, 42% Sensing, 71% Thinking, 38% Perceiving
You have an original mind and a great drive for implementing your ideas and achieving your goals. You have the ability to quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, you organize a job and carry it through. Both skeptical and independent, you have high standards of competence and performance – for yourself and others. Famous INTJs: Susan B. Anthony, C.S. Lewis, Gandalf the Grey, and Mr. Darcy. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)
If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP
31% Extroverted, 58% Sensing, 71% Thinking, 71% Perceiving

Not really close. >.>

bighairything

MBTI Type
ENFP
ISFP
46% Extroverted, 63% Sensing, 39% Thinking, 56% Perceiving
You are quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind, enjoying the present moment and what’s going on around you. You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame. You are loyal and committed to your values and to people who are important to you. You dislike disagreements and conflicts, and do not force your opinions or values on others. Famous ISFPs: Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Dan Rather, and Marie Antoinette. (Courtesy or myersbriggs.org)

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Interesting.

INFJ

38% Extroverted, 33% Sensing, 39% Thinking, 24% Perceiving
You seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions, and want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. You are conscientious and committed to your firm values and have developed a clear vision about how best to serve the common good, and are also organized and decisive in implementing your vision. Famous INFJs: Chaucer, Goethe, Aristophanes, and Jerry Seinfeld.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
ISTP
with 53% S, so basically on the border of INTP. Not that bad, but I almost laughed when I read they called me tolerant :D

deleted
PFCT

50% Extroverted, 50% Introverted, 50% Sensing, 50% Intuiting, 50% Thinking, 50% Feeling, 50% Perceiving, 50% Judging

You scored equal on all dichotomies. Your face is perfect. Explanation is obvious.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
PFCT

50% Extroverted, 50% Introverted, 50% Sensing, 50% Intuiting, 50% Thinking, 50% Feeling, 50% Perceiving, 50% Judging

You scored equal on all dichotomies. Your face is perfect. Explanation is obvious.

Same.

MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
Lol this test was actually pretty accurate about me :)

INFP

31% Extroverted, 37% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 53% Perceiving
You are idealistic, loyal to your values and to people who are important to you. You want an external life that is congruent with your values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, you can be catalysts for implementing ideas. You seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. You are also adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened. Famous INFPs: The Virgin Mary, Amy Tan, Homer and Lisa Kudrow.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ

65% Extroverted, 37% Sensing, 21% Thinking, 32% Perceiving

:D Close enough...

You are warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible, highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. You find potential in everyone, and want to help others fulfill their potential. You may act as a catalyst for individual and group growth. You are loyal and responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable and good at facilitating others in a group, you provide inspiring leadership. Famous ENFJs: Abraham Lincoln, Oprah Winfrey, Johnny Depp, and Peyton Manning. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)
If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Says I look like an INFJ... not going to argue with it.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTJ??? Whaaa?

Does that mean I look like a CEO? :p

LiLyLemon

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I gots ENFJ innit. Which perhaps I was before life bashed me into abject introversion lol.