• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Myers-Briggs Physiognomy Test

katzchen

MBTI Type
IntP
ISTP

31% Extroverted, 60% Sensing, 75% Thinking, 59% Perceiving
You are tolerant and flexible, and a quiet observer until a problem appears. Then you act quickly to find workable solutions. You analyze what makes things work and readily get through large amounts of data to isolate the core of practical problems. Interested in cause and effect, you organize facts using logical principles and value efficiency. Famous ISTPs: Tom Cruise, James Dean, Clint Eastwood, and Burt Reynolds.

huh.

West

MBTI Type
INTJ
INFJ

38% Extroverted, 35% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 41% Perceiving
You seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions, and want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. You are conscientious and committed to your firm values and have developed a clear vision about how best to serve the common good, and are also organized and decisive in implementing your vision. Famous INFJs: Chaucer, Goethe, Aristophanes, and Jerry Seinfeld (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

I wonder how the creator came up with the criteria for each type?

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP for me!

31% Extroverted, 44% Sensing, 54% Thinking, 68% Perceiving

dotdalidot

MBTI Type
UFO
ENFP

58% Extroverted, 44% Sensing, 29% Thinking, 62% Perceiving

I got ENFJ first, but after a change of nose, the J completely disappeared.

The Pascuzzi

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1bw
ISFJ
31% Extroverted, 74% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 35% Perceiving

I wonder how the creator came up with the criteria for each type?

same here. i don't think any of my friends would say that i look like an ISFJ at first glance.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
INFJ

42% Extroverted, 40% Sensing, 39% Thinking, 50% Perceiving
You seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions, and want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. You are conscientious and committed to your firm values and have developed a clear vision about how best to serve the common good, and are also organized and decisive in implementing your vision. Famous INFJs: Chaucer, Goethe, Aristophanes, and Jerry Seinfeld (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

Um...scary

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISFJ
46% Extroverted, 51% Sensing, 32% Thinking, 47% Perceiving

:huh:

ssrprotege

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESFJ?!

Please, don't make me laugh.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Holy Shit, I'm an ISTJ!!!!!

Your result for The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test ...

ISTJ
38% Extroverted, 60% Sensing, 54% Thinking, 29% Perceiving

You are quiet, serious, earn success by thoroughness and dependability. You are also practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. You decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. You take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized – your work, your home, your life, and you value traditions and loyalty. Famous ISTJs: Evander Holyfield, Eeyore, George Washington, and George H.W. Bush. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

I'm EEYORE!!!!

pooh_eeyore-1.jpg

(Wow--how gay is this pic?--LOL)

_dp

MBTI Type
enfj
Enneagram
1w2
Haha I'm a bit freaked
ENFJ -
You scored 58% on Extroverted, higher than 81% of your peers.
You scored 30% on Sensing, higher than 3% of your peers.
You scored 25% on Thinking, higher than 2% of your peers.
You scored 50% on Perceiving, higher than 41% of your peers.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP

54% Extroverted, 42% Sensing, 64% Thinking, 56% Perceiving
You are quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. You are resourceful in solving new and challenging problems, adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically, and good at reading other people. Bored by routine, you will seldom do the same thing the same way, and are apt to turn to one new interest after another. Famous ENTPs: Thomas Edison, Lewis Carrol, Aldred Hitchcock, and Celine Dion. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

P

Phantonym

Apparently I have the face of an ISTP. 35% Extroverted, 58% Sensing, 71% Thinking, 56% Perceiving

Whoop-de-doo? :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Um...'kay. The situational test tells me I'm INTP; this one tells me I'm ISFJ.

ISFJ
42% Extroverted, 58% Sensing, 36% Thinking, 50% Perceiving
You are quiet, friendly, responsible, and conscientious, as well as committed and steady in meeting your obligations. You are thorough, painstaking, and accurate. Loyal and considerate, you notice and remember specifics about people who are important to you, concerned with how others feel. You strive to create an orderly and harmonious environment at work and at home. Famous ISFJs: Robert E. Lee, Queen Elizabeth II of England, Kristi Yamaguchi, and Ophelia. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

There were some where I put 'I don't know.' I wonder what would happen if I put definitive answers in there.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Great, answered all the questions as yes or no, and got this:

ISFP
42% Extroverted, 65% Sensing, 29% Thinking, 53% Perceiving
You are quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind, enjoying the present moment and what’s going on around you. You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame. You are loyal and committed to your values and to people who are important to you. You dislike disagreements and conflicts, and do not force your opinions or values on others. Famous ISFPs: Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Dan Rather, and Marie Antoinette. (Courtesy or myersbriggs.org)
If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

Jeffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Tell them the truth! :D

Well if I had to tell between the two, I'd choose...uh....um...well...eh???

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
INFJ

38% Extroverted, 44% Sensing, 39% Thinking, 35% Perceiving

To be an infj, close enough but I didn't really look in the mirror I just guessed for some.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
somehow my ears grow and move upwards considerably when i use a mirror on the wall as opposed to a hand mirror :D