• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Myers-Briggs Physiognomy Test

Numbers

MBTI Type
INFJ
It's probably about as accurate as drawing letters from a hat, but what the hell. I'd actually like to know how they got their answer.

Your result for The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test by TheDreamHazer ...

INFP
50% Extroverted, 40% Sensing, 36% Thinking, 59% Perceiving

You are idealistic, loyal to your values and to people who are important to you. You want an external life that is congruent with your values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, you can be catalysts for implementing ideas. You seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. You are also adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened. Famous INFPs: The Virgin Mary, Amy Tan, Homer and Lisa Kudrow. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)
If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

Hmm, turns out it was right after all ;p IT SEES ALL!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
INFP
46% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 71% Perceiving

You are idealistic, loyal to your values and to people who are important to you. You want an external life that is congruent with your values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, you can be catalysts for implementing ideas. You seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. You are also adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened. Famous INFPs: The Virgin Mary, Amy Tan, Homer and Lisa Kudrow. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

Though for the record, I became quite pissed having to re-take the test twice to get results.

Bugs701

MBTI Type
InTp
INTJ
35% Extroverted, 28% Sensing, 68% Thinking, 47% Perceiving

I have the face of an INTJ? I'm horrified!

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
It was very close (even the percentages), minus the P, of course (I do have a definite J preference, though I think my P is quite well-developed too.).

INFP

42% Extroverted, 44% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 53% Perceiving
You are idealistic, loyal to your values and to people who are important to you. You want an external life that is congruent with your values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, you can be catalysts for implementing ideas. You seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. You are also adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened. Famous INFPs: The Virgin Mary, Amy Tan, Homer and Lisa Kudrow.

saieditor

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Not bad.

I scored ISTP

You are tolerant and flexible, and a quiet observer until a problem appears. Then you act quickly to find workable solutions. You analyze what makes things work and readily get through large amounts of data to isolate the core of practical problems. Interested in cause and effect, you organize facts using logical principles and value efficiency. Famous ISTPs: Tom Cruise, James Dean, Clint Eastwood, and Burt Reynolds. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It seems I look like I care, something to exploit methinks; INFJ

42% Extraverted, 47% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 50% Perceiving

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
ENTJ. Lol.

54% Extroverted, 44% Sensing, 64% Thinking, 50% Perceiving

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
INTJ

46% Extroverted, 40% Sensing, 54% Thinking, 47% Perceiving

Perfect fit. Really close on all though.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I wasn't sure if my ear lobes were or weren't attached so I answered both ways with attached I got ISFP with unattached I got INFJ

Sffrrrrr

MBTI Type
entp
ISFJ

50% Extroverted, 65% Sensing, 43% Thinking, 44% Perceiving
You are quiet, friendly, responsible, and conscientious, as well as committed and steady in meeting your obligations. You are thorough, painstaking, and accurate. Loyal and considerate, you notice and remember specifics about people who are important to you, concerned with how others feel. You strive to create an orderly and harmonious environment at work and at home. Famous ISFJs: Robert E. Lee, Queen Elizabeth II of England, Kristi Yamaguchi, and Ophelia.

What the:huh:?

heart

heart on fire
INTJ
50% Extroverted, 37% Sensing, 64% Thinking, 47% Perceiving

B

beyondaurora

ISTJ!?! I was really hopeful with this test. What a let down.
50% Extroverted, 53% Sensing, 68% Thinking, 50% Perceiving

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I failed on the first question. What does it mean "how many FINGERS high?"

I don't understand the convex/concave forehead thing either.

Who the hell is Ziyi Zhang?

I failed miserably. I got INTJ.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
ENFJ

54% Extroverted, 44% Sensing, 32% Thinking, 50% Perceiving

Well, they got the N right...

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
You scored 62% on Extroverted, higher than 90% of your peers.

Do I have a big nose or something??!? O_O

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I failed on the first question. What does it mean "how many FINGERS high?"

I don't understand the convex/concave forehead thing either.

Who the hell is Ziyi Zhang?

I failed miserably. I got INTJ.

How many fingers means put your hand on your forehead like you're taking your temperature. How many of your fingers fit on your forehead, between your forehead and your eyebrows?

Convex/concave forehead -- look at the angle between your eyebrows and your hairline, as viewed from the side. Does it tilt backward or forward?

Ziyi Zhang is beeeeeyoooouteeful beautiful.
YouTube - The Ziyi Zhang Gallery

This test said I was an INTJ. HA.
INTJ

19% Extroverted, 49% Sensing, 75% Thinking, 29% Perceiving
You have an original mind and a great drive for implementing your ideas and achieving your goals. You have the ability to quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, you organize a job and carry it through. Both skeptical and independent, you have high standards of competence and performance – for yourself and others. Famous INTJs: Susan B. Anthony, C.S. Lewis, Gandalf the Grey, and Mr. Darcy. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

aguanile

MBTI Type
IXXP
Enneagram
4w5
This test was pretty close. I got ISTJ and I am ISTP.