• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Myers-Briggs Physiognomy Test

V

violaine

lol weird.

INFJ

46% Extroverted, 33% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 41% Perceiving

You seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions, and want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. You are conscientious and committed to your firm values and have developed a clear vision about how best to serve the common good, and are also organized and decisive in implementing your vision. Famous INFJs: Chaucer, Goethe, Aristophanes, and Jerry Seinfeld (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Huge LOL :rofl1:

ISTP
38% Extroverted, 65% Sensing, 57% Thinking, 59% Perceiving

You are tolerant and flexible, and a quiet observer until a problem appears. Then you act quickly to find workable solutions. You analyze what makes things work and readily get through large amounts of data to isolate the core of practical problems. Interested in cause and effect, you organize facts using logical principles and value efficiency. Famous ISTPs: Tom Cruise, James Dean, Clint Eastwood, and Burt Reynolds. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

wolfy

awsm
ISTP
27% Extroverted, 65% Sensing, 71% Thinking, 65% Perceiving

You are tolerant and flexible, and a quiet observer until a problem appears. Then you act quickly to find workable solutions. You analyze what makes things work and readily get through large amounts of data to isolate the core of practical problems. Interested in cause and effect, you organize facts using logical principles and value efficiency. Famous ISTPs: Tom Cruise, James Dean, Clint Eastwood, and Burt Reynolds. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

Numbers

MBTI Type
INFJ
It's probably about as accurate as drawing letters from a hat, but what the hell. I'd actually like to know how they got their answer.

Your result for The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test by TheDreamHazer ...

INFP
50% Extroverted, 40% Sensing, 36% Thinking, 59% Perceiving

You are idealistic, loyal to your values and to people who are important to you. You want an external life that is congruent with your values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, you can be catalysts for implementing ideas. You seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. You are also adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened. Famous INFPs: The Virgin Mary, Amy Tan, Homer and Lisa Kudrow. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)
If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
I don't actually remember the percentages, however I tested as an ISFP.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
ESTP

69% Extroverted, 67% Sensing, 54% Thinking, 62% Perceiving

Yeah, sure. I knew this can't work.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Haha!

ENFJ

Last edited:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
ISTP

23% Extroverted, 63% Sensing, 54% Thinking, 59% Perceiving

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
ENTJ

54% Extroverted, 40% Sensing, 68% Thinking, 29% Perceiving

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ENFP
58% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 32% Thinking, 62% Perceiving

You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative, and see life as full of possibilities. You make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns you see. You want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, you often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency. Famous ENFPs: Samuel Clemens, Martin Short, Sandra Bullock, and Dr. Seuss. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)
If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

:huh:

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
i got INTJ -- talk about exact opposite , me being an ESFP.

27% Extroverted, 35% Sensing, 75% Thinking, 26% Perceiving

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
INFJ

27% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 32% Perceiving
You seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions, and want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. You are conscientious and committed to your firm values and have developed a clear vision about how best to serve the common good, and are also organized and decisive in implementing your vision. Famous INFJs: Chaucer, Goethe, Aristophanes, and Jerry Seinfeld (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

Cool... surprisingly, kind of close

Negative_

ENTP

54% Extroverted, 42% Sensing, 71% Thinking, 62% Perceiving
You are quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. You are resourceful in solving new and challenging problems, adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically, and good at reading other people. Bored by routine, you will seldom do the same thing the same way, and are apt to turn to one new interest after another. Famous ENTPs: Thomas Edison, Lewis Carrol, Aldred Hitchcock, and Celine Dion. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
INTJ!

It must be INTJ night for me or something. Weird.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ
31% Extroverted, 28% Sensing, 43% Thinking, 38% Perceiving

Wow, I was expecting some crap result from this test, but even the percentages are close to where they should be. Interesting.

Now I know that even my face betrays my INFJness. Born to be INFJ.