• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Myers-Briggs Physiognomy Test

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
ESFP
54% Extroverted, 65% Sensing, 25% Thinking, 53% Perceiving

You are outgoing, friendly, and accepting; an exuberant lover of life, people, and material comforts. You enjoy working with others to make things happen, and bring common sense and a realistic approach to your work, making work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, you adapt readily to new people and environments and learn best by trying a new skill with other people. Famous ESFPs: Kathy Lee Gifford, Steve Irwin, Goldie Hawn, and Arsenio Hall. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)
If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

------------------------------------------------------------

Uhh.....I question the accuracy of this test :D

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
ESTP

54% Extroverted, 53% Sensing, 57% Thinking, 53% Perceiving

seems more like XXXX :D
Anyway- pretty close

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
ESFP

54% Extroverted, 53% Sensing, 39% Thinking, 71% Perceiving

You are outgoing, friendly, and accepting; an exuberant lover of life, people, and material comforts. You enjoy working with others to make things happen, and bring common sense and a realistic approach to your work, making work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, you adapt readily to new people and environments and learn best by trying a new skill with other people. Famous ESFPs: Kathy Lee Gifford, Steve Irwin, Goldie Hawn, and Arsenio Hall.

---

I dated an ESFP once - fun times, but I am no extrovert and I am definitely not a sensor. Heh, she showed me just how low my Se was. ;)

cheers,
Ian

moira

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
INFP

46% Extroverted, 49% Sensing, 43% Thinking, 68% Perceiving

You are idealistic, loyal to your values and to people who are important to you. You want an external life that is congruent with your values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, you can be catalysts for implementing ideas. You seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. You are also adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened. Famous INFPs: The Virgin Mary, Amy Tan, Homer and Lisa Kudrow.

Took it again: INFP 38% Extroverted, 49% Sensing, 46% Thinking, 68% Perceiving

Last edited:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your result for The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test ...
ENFP

73% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 32% Thinking, 53% Perceiving

You are warmly enthusiastic and imaginative, and see life as full of possibilities. You make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns you see. You want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, you often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency. Famous ENFPs: Samuel Clemens, Martin Short, Sandra Bullock, and Dr. Seuss. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org) If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

Pretty close to correct, though my Feeler side tends to be more Fe than Fi (Developed ENTP tertiary rather than ENFP auxiliary). I do have plenty of Fi in the form of being extremely capricious though, so who knows...

medica

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP
62% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 61% Thinking, 76% Perceiving

You are quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. You are resourceful in solving new and challenging problems, adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically, and good at reading other people. Bored by routine, you will seldom do the same thing the same way, and are apt to turn to one new interest after another.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have an INTJ face apparently.:D

INTJ
42% Extroverted, 40% Sensing, 54% Thinking, 41% Perceiving

You have an original mind and a great drive for implementing your ideas and achieving your goals. You have the ability to quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, you organize a job and carry it through. Both skeptical and independent, you have high standards of competence and performance – for yourself and others. Famous INTJs: Susan B. Anthony, C.S. Lewis, Gandalf the Grey, and Mr. Darcy. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP
42% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 32% Thinking, 65% Perceiving

You are idealistic, loyal to your values and to people who are important to you. You want an external life that is congruent with your values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, you can be catalysts for implementing ideas. You seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. You are also adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened. Famous INFPs: The Virgin Mary, Amy Tan, Homer and Lisa Kudrow.

How the fuck...

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJ
69% Extroverted, 33% Sensing, 32% Thinking, 38% Perceiving

You are warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible, highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. You find potential in everyone, and want to help others fulfill their potential. You may act as a catalyst for individual and group growth. You are loyal and responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable and good at facilitating others in a group, you provide inspiring leadership. Famous ENFJs: Abraham Lincoln, Oprah Winfrey, Johnny Depp, and Peyton Manning. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)
If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

wtf? Abraham Lincoln was an INTP, and Johnny Depp is an INFP (From what I gather). I like that result. I wish I was an ENFJ lol

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm apparently introverted :dry:

ISTP- 42% Extroverted, 67% Sensing, 82% Thinking, 53% Perceiving

though my ISTJ came out as an ISTJ... I was disturbed by how many facial features we have in common... apparently it's the eyes that seperate a P from a J :shock:

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Got INTJ. Good to know my appearance matches my personality, I suppose. (It's funny how I'm so close to E and S, though, since I'm a fairly strong I and N.)

"INTJ

46% Extroverted, 49% Sensing, 61% Thinking, 29% Perceiving
"

Funnily enough, I took it for my mom and, according to this test, she looks more like an INTJ than I do. However, she's an INFJ (a fairly stereotypical one, too). Strange.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Meh, I got ISFP. Close I guess, but no dollar. I'm definitely and firmly in the iNtuitive camp.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Your result for The Myers-Briggs Physiognomy, or Personality-by-Facial-Features Test ...

ESFP

69% Extroverted, 51% Sensing, 32% Thinking, 62% Perceiving
You are outgoing, friendly, and accepting; an exuberant lover of life, people, and material comforts. You enjoy working with others to make things happen, and bring common sense and a realistic approach to your work, making work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, you adapt readily to new people and environments and learn best by trying a new skill with other people. Famous ESFPs: Kathy Lee Gifford, Steve Irwin, Goldie Hawn, and Arsenio Hall. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org)

My face is deceiving. I now undersand why I am invited to so many parties.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTJ...this explains why people find me "authoritative and all-business."

Then again, my ENFP friend is all into astrology and blames that on my Leo rising. (Which means I'm only a Leo when I get up out of bed...?)

F

figsfiggyfigs

INFJ

38% Extroverted, 47% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 47% Perceiving

:laugh: ya... okay.